Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 01:36 AM   #141
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohfig View Post
Also when u were mod and frank was accused of recycling by baron mynd who wasnt even in the league did u dq him or lock his battle for a second? No. So why are u trying to pull some shady tactics to get me booted
when was this?
Old 06-12-2013, 01:36 AM   #142
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Dude I dont care about ur feelings

U cant dq me without proof. Its check and balances. If this how u are gonna run the league - mods make up shit and dq ppl without anything substantial to back them up then Ill happily not participate in this corrupt league again
Old 06-12-2013, 01:37 AM   #143
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

The season when u modded nwl and it moved to ts
Old 06-12-2013, 01:37 AM   #144
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

something that happened after a battle was closed perhaps...?

Idk. That shit makes me uncomfortable and I don't remember the claim, but if there was sufficient evidence and the battle was open I would hope I would have closed it

Anyways. This has no bearing on your case here.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #145
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

PM Pent

further argument will create nothing good with out his say so

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-12-2013, 01:41 AM   #146
Meth

Honestly Pent, your attempt at cheating here isn't bad. All of the NC archives are gone, really the only thing, that in your mind would cause your demise here, but tsk tsk. There might not be tangible evidence thanks to Penguin Loving Lama Boy but your previous record as a head known to recycle, and the memories of 4 trusted/honest mods just did you in. RIP, the rest of Pent uP's credibility.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #147
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohfig View Post
The season when u modded nwl and it moved to ts
I've never modded NWL my dude

Mods are not making up shit

You are throwing a bitch fit because you are mad that you got caught recycling. I don't. Give. A fuck. I don't make shit up in competitions like this, I never have, I never will.

5 admins word against yours. We do not condone recycling. We are formally accusing you of recycling. You are in the wrong. We are in the right. There is no tribunal for text league moderation, I am afraid. I will see you next season under alias, good night and good luck
Old 06-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #148
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Your word vs mine. Whatever. Its called checks and balances u cant dq me cuz u say some shit
Old 06-12-2013, 01:51 AM   #149
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Btw "accusing u of recycling" followed by the statement "yiu are wrong"

Provides further proof u have no convictions just people saying shit. Im mad because u are cheating me out of a fair match
Old 06-12-2013, 01:53 AM   #150
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Im logging off

U guys need to unlock my battle and let votes come in until u cam dq me for real
Old 06-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #151
Split

Jesus fucking christ

If you can get 5 members of the AOWL who qualified for playoffs under the given conditions (and remember there were at least 16) to agree to all three of these points

1) they believe I abused my power as a moderator in this case

2) the provided verbal evidence of the aforementioned members:
Split Eight
Meth
Bags
Genocide
Does not constitute sufficient evidence to accuse you of recycling a verse from the NWL whose archives have since been eliminated

and

3) I treated you differently than I would another member of this league

Then I will open your battle for votes- get people from other sites to vote on the battle (I'm on 4 sites, i can pull favors to make up for lost time), formally, apologize, and relinquish all moderator roles on this site effective immediately
Old 06-12-2013, 02:00 AM   #152
Split

If Witty provides testimony that he has seen that verse before/ remembers writing against it, your battle will remain closed.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:09 AM   #153
Meth

SPLIT IS LITERALLY GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO NOT ONLY, CONTINUE BATTLING IN THESE PLAYOFFS, BUT RID OF HIM AS A MODERATOR.

I completely disagree with Split even giving you the chance to do this, but doesn't this prove how much he believes he is in the right here, and that you did recycle.

Good luck getting 5 people to agree to those terms though.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 AM   #154
WILLIAMSBURG, W.

WILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant futureWILLIAMSBURG, W. has a brilliant future

THE QUESTION OF THE MATTER IS NOT TO PROVE THE CLAIM IN ITS ENTIRETY AND WITHOUT REFUTATION, BUT RATHER ONLY TO PROVE THE CLAIM BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 AM   #155
Meth

Dead at who is controlling that account.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:29 AM   #156
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Dead at who is controlling that account.
oh my god

literally the best thing on NCs

the secret is safe
Old 06-12-2013, 02:36 AM   #157
Meth

Yeah that shit is locked in the vault known as the mind of Meth. Wow though.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:59 AM   #158
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Battle Record: 13-19

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown
Send a message via AIM to patrown

oh gawd these votes are hard.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #159
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

i personally do not recognize the verse pent posted up, but i am not nearly as familiar with his body of work as others may be..

tough call, since i cannot attest to the verse being recycled (or not), i will distance myself from the matter

that sucks though

ps. dope match patrown. i wish you had written more though..
Old 06-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #160
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

I don't know anything about Pent or really much about anyone else for that matter. Good luck to all involved.
Closed Thread