Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 08:19 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Your room mate will end up fucking her don’t invite her over
facts. also this will crush u by the way youre talking about her. cease and desist.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #22
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Only me & Orc are qualified to respond.

She’s not out of your league, she works at a pizza shop & you got promoted to toppings don’t forget that. She took you home so she’s nice. Just ask her what she likes to do on weekends. Wait hold on. You don’t have a car either?

I need to recalibrate ok so, 30+ years old, works at pizza pit, relies on public transportation and British teeth.

You need to make your life seem exciting subtly. So do something over the weekend that’s interesting, ask her how her weekend was, you tell her about yours. She’ll be intrigued. Then mention one of your home girls, this will disarm her and make it feel like you can kick it without expecting anything. Tell her to come out some time, get her tipsy and all the while your friends should be treating you like an alpha male. If they don’t usually tell them to when she’s around. During the night leave your friends and take her to a different spot to drink a little bit but don’t overdo the drinking. At this point you’re her leader. Touch the small of her back, her thigh, then she needs to be giving hints at sex. If she isn’t don’t rush it there’s always another night. Let that steak sit it’ll taste better later.

All there is to it. Become her leader, her go to for fun and laughs. Don’t over do it.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:56 AM   #23
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

bro lol...u stayed up nites jerking off to the sound of your cousin smashing chicks while u slept on the couch in your apartment. your qualifications r dogshit...I don't want to be too hard on you right now tho cuz that post leaned the fuck out of me loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Old 05-10-2018, 08:57 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

No one is out of your league dude. Have some self esteem and confidence.

Do they prescribe medication for that? If so - ask your counselor at the local catholic charities about it and get some.

Lol @Aero
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This thread just embalmed me lmfaooo
Old 05-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Never shit where you eat, dummy. I mean I do it all the time
@Captain Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
but I make a hell of a lot of money and the females typically just come on to me
@veritas
Old 05-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lollll
Old 05-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

@Amen

Count that as relapse brother
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Finny....you have judged me. I don’t appreciate it. Tell me how I am unqualified to help you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
@Amen

Count that as relapse brother
Nah, it's not. But i'll let ya'll have it.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Dre...cmon now. Cmon now.

Fin: How am I not qualified to help you.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Lmao. Better brush them teeth nigga. Thats your first step tbr. Then... All you gotta do is nibble on this bitches earlobe.
Gonee

Slept on post
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:19 AM   #33
Ghost1

lmao was a good post...I scrolled by most the posts after that and rolled right into aeros monster and that overshadowed it but I smirked at geno post for sho
Old 05-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Only me & Orc are qualified to respond.

She’s not out of your league, she works at a pizza shop & you got promoted to toppings don’t forget that. She took you home so she’s nice. Just ask her what she likes to do on weekends. Wait hold on. You don’t have a car either?

I need to recalibrate ok so, 30+ years old, works at pizza pit, relies on public transportation and British teeth.

You need to make your life seem exciting subtly. So do something over the weekend that’s interesting, ask her how her weekend was, you tell her about yours. She’ll be intrigued. Then mention one of your home girls, this will disarm her and make it feel like you can kick it without expecting anything. Tell her to come out some time, get her tipsy and all the while your friends should be treating you like an alpha male. If they don’t usually tell them to when she’s around. During the night leave your friends and take her to a different spot to drink a little bit but don’t overdo the drinking. At this point you’re her leader. Touch the small of her back, her thigh, then she needs to be giving hints at sex. If she isn’t don’t rush it there’s always another night. Let that steak sit it’ll taste better later.

All there is to it. Become her leader, her go to for fun and laughs. Don’t over do it.
10 weekends in and finny will be throwing that steak out lol

Itt aero gives opposite advice
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Step 1

Collab

Step 2

Rape
Old 05-10-2018, 12:01 PM   #36
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Just tell the bitch she's different, they fucking love thinking they're different.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:12 PM   #37
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Step 1

Collab

Step 2

Rape
fuckin gone
Old 05-10-2018, 01:18 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fin you immediately stated that I was unqualified to help you. What fueled that judgment sir?
Old 05-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #39
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
She's probably gonna fuck your roommate. Chances are you're probably gonna be friend zoned because of the circumstances. They revolve around art. I would say do a collab with her, but nah..I recommend you invite her out for a responsible drink or two after she comes over to make music.

If she declines the invitation, and gives you an excuse on why she can't go out...then you probably don't have a chance. If she agrees, then she's giving you an opportunity. This is where it's important to drink responsibily. Two drinks maximum. That way you can give her a ride home and you can flatter her. Tell her she's talented, and how you had a lot of fun working on art and winding down with a couple of drinks. You haven't had a day like that in a long time. Invite her to do it again sometime in the near future. If she agrees, you're in. If she declines, she gave you a chance but just isn't feeling you.

Hopefully you're funny. Doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are, if you can make a girl laugh, she'll pull her vagina out and put it in your hand.

Good luck.
hows he gonna give her a ride home when the fucking story starts w hey this hot bitch gave ME a ride home.... lol.

whatever happened to banging 3s until u build enuff personality to bang 4s and then upgrade to 5s etc

just going to knowingly throw my heart into 8s knowing im a 2 and hate all women and myself cuz women way out of my league wont fuck or date me (rightfully so) !?!?! FUCKING WRONG ANSWER NETCEES

how tf is stupid ass blue collar uh oh in here even condoning this fucking OH ANY GIRL CAN BE YOURS fuckery

fuck going after this bitch fin. u not ready by any stretch of the imagination. instead....start banging the fat retard who cleans the cheese that fell off the pizza line w her forehead and get a little buzz going for ur fuck game at jojos slice and dice. THEN u can start to make moves towards that sassy black bitch who got gold fronts and a wild gut....she not nothing to write home about but atleast shes not retarded and she can help u manipulate the welfare system as you should be doing in your position...after u bang lakwanda for like a month or two keep things civil my guy tell her u know I got feelings for u fr fr but I cant be getting to involved rn cuz my son in my life and its really complex ....inarguable....if she don't end things amicably guilt her.....this is your forte...should be no difficulties here. now by this time one or two things should be happening....or maybe three....the third option involves one of your coworkers invlolving local law enforcement agencies that you took advantage of Rebecca because shes mentaly ill and couldn't possibly have consented to sexual relations with you ....because well shes retarded..her mind is retarded...but lets skip this...poor people are typically very loyal so I think you will be fine amongst your peers. option two isn't really our favorite scenario but we can work with it if need be....option two is that rumors about you are going around the slice and dice about how ur uncircumsized and sex was kindve awkward...BUT that youre really really sweet and you have a heart of gold and would take a bullet for these hoes............on paper now that im reading this back this may actually be our best line for you especially since its probably the most accurate......the 1st...best scenario is that u fuck these hoes into Neptune and they tell the whole pizzeria that yea hes a dirtbag and he smells like dog food but good lord he hammered my rotten coochie into dimension x.

this is where I have you being battle tested, street approved and sensationally prepared to holler at ole girl that you originally fell in love with.....but by now shes already moved into your apartment...shes been fucking your roommate for 4 months...you owe her 50 bucks for a half of some reggies and every nite u cry into your sweat stained fouton while your roommate sings karaoke into that stupid whores punani and treats her like a common street walker.

this really got away from me I wanted to give you the advice that you needed to pull out of this in the best shape possible.....and I think I may have done that....but jesus was it grim.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #40
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Step 1

Collab

Step 2

Rape

This. But make sure you add in blackmail before rape so you have leverage.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
allen lying faggot - zelph, amen is not funny asf, lol sure allen, sister doesnt count