Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2023, 08:20 AM   #321
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I oulder; I bathe and rinse beneath a waterfall while shedding tears of joy
I am the early morning bird; and I hunt snakes on the plains of soil and grass
I am the Shepherd; leading the flock of sheep to water, warmth, and food
I know the goodness of people, for I am good; and I've conquered evil with water
I am the sentiment of sleep; I am good to people in the water cathedral
I've conquered evil; I banished deceit to the white water shining seas
I am the calm soothing water seas; I form my hypothesis while looking upon the sea
I love my family with all my heart, and soul; I love my family with every bit of strength
I am in love with water; I've drank it over and under green leafs and palm trees
I am in love with life; I do not fear death; for death happens to the impossible
I am a human of somber; I plea with the raging sea waves to sea the day
I've sean beauty in the water landscape; a day of joy is a day of splendor
I am the day and night, and evening in shining armor; banishing karma
I am calm as the waves of the seas; I love my God with all my strength
I love my God with all my heart, and soul; he would never harm me
For I am a good person; and I am spiritual in a spiritual army
I am Heaven's prosperous; a good life in the holy light
I am a poet of prosper; hoping everyone see's the light

I love my family with all my heart, and soul; we are doves in heaven's blue white water skies
I write immaculate poetry; under the evening night; swallowing my Lion's pride
I am the heart of day, and night, and evening; I cry in a holy cathedral
I cry tears of pain and joy; for everything I've been through in my life
I cry in the evening night; when white paper birds fly in the white skies
I cry during the day of night; when the white burning stars are shining bright
In the evening night; I baptize myself with holy water; my soul is harbor
For one of my dreams is to be a spirit gliding through earth's sphere
I am a holy man; I pray and cry during church and day, and night, and evening
I see the light that was first created by God; and I create my own white light
For light is beautiful; it splashes water on darkness to wash it away
I splash white water on my face; and sing to the call of grace
I am in love with the waters of life; may it fill my cup with joy
For I know miracles happen when good people have a pure white soul
I sleep on a golden bed; with golden blankets of silver and onyx
I have sleepy sweet dreams; and dream of my family and soul mate
I am a crying man; and I cry over and under the evening night
For with God as my strength for my family, I see the light

Last edited by Sinacog; 11-27-2023 at 11:29 PM.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 09:09 PM   #322
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

*AJ THE MEnace slay gays WITH PENACE GO SEE THE DENTIST*
Old 06-12-2023, 09:13 PM   #323
Sinacog
Satan

*done*
Old 06-12-2023, 09:46 PM   #324
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Legendary
Old 06-14-2023, 05:30 AM   #325
Sinacog
Satan

Arthur

The man is named Arthur, a man who shows no love for man-kind – he lives about life with a manic mind
The savage kind that and is glad if you died – he’s truly an evil mad hatter by design
He’s a business man living on an island hosting five hundred and five – so everyone knows his havoc ways
But setting foot on that airplane that had been delayed – they wouldn't know - what would happen that day..

Arthur had arrived on the plane with a smug on his face – all because his private departure was late
He sat on the back seat - opposite of where the flight attendant should be – so she’d have to walk back and forth through the lane
“Is my coffee ready yet”!? He yelled across the plane in disdain – not caring about the dismay of the lady who served him
“Coming right away sir” – she said with pain in her words – wishing he wouldn't treat her like a slave or a servant!

5 Hours have passed since Arthur has been on the plane – now he's drinking champagne and writing down notes
But not for his job – No – he’s writing down quotes – so his arsenal of mass verbal weaponry grows
“The people of my island are all idiots – so after this trip – I'll leave with my riches and give nothing to them”
Well maybe the mayor – I’ll leave him a prayer – where he turns to vapors or chokes on his phlegm!”

Suddenly while writing – Arthur hears a loud noise – which falters his poise - and sends him in distress
“What was that sound, you better tell me right now, land this plane on the ground!!” - Arthur yells very upset!
Next thing you know – the engine combusts into flames - This must be the reason the flight was delayed!
(Pilot) “Brace for impact – we are going to crash - God I haven’t been bad - save me with your grace!!!!”

*CRASH*

The plane crashes face first on a deserted island – killing the flight attendant - and pilot in the cockpit
But out of the rubble comes Arthur – injured and noxious – glad that he's survived this violent process
“That was a close call, but my left arm is fractured – and my forehead is bleeding faster and faster
I must find a medical kit – for tissue and making a splint – he quickly thinks looking at the disaster

Scouting the plane – Arthur finds the supplies he needs to survive – and nurtures himself back to good health
“Where am I exactly”? He says to himself – I better find a radio and call for some help
Yet he finds nothing but debris and ash from the plane, so he tries to call from his cellular phone
But there’s no signal in these vast parts unknown, as he looks around to realize…he’s alone

Finally...

"Finally! I'm free from every human being!" Arthur screams ecstatically while running on white sand
"I'm free from all imbeciles, simpletons, and infidels" - he screams following a maniacal laugh
But as soon as Arthur's celebration is finished - he realizes just what that really means
It means that as long as he's stuck on this desolate island - not a single soul will ever be seen!

This can't be...

"This can't be!" Arthur cries in denial - "It's only me on this island? That I just can't believe!"
He scours day and night for someone alive – passing through vines and coconut leaves
Finding no-one – he shades himself with a tree to hide from the blistering sun - and sits idly on a stone
Looking deep into the Ocean with his mind Trapped in a zone - he wishes that he was - safely back home

5 months pass and Arthur is running out of of hope - he doesn't want to live here - melancholic and broke
For being alone had damaged his soul - but changed him into an actual human being with a pulse
"I'm sorry - I just want to go home" he says everyday - " I promise I'll never have hate or anger displayed"
As he walks devil's sand with a coconut in his hand - he begins to kneel down and give God his praise..

That's it...

"That's it"! As Arthur finishes praying - his mind sparks revelation - so he gets up and sprints towards the plane
Looking in a craze - he finds the tools he was rummaging for - a pen, paper and empty bottle of champagne!
But instead of merely writing "help" on the note - he writes an atonement for everyone on his island - even the Mayor he hated the most
"I'm sorry everyone for my hateful - disgraceful - frivolous quotes - especially you - The Mayor Of My Home!"

Signed, Arthur

And so the bottle is sent out to sea - a bottle atoned - going where the crashing waves take it
Till 5 months later it washes up on a Beach - intact with the note - not broken nor tainted
It's picked up by a man in a suit - who was looking at fish - but the sparkling bottle he couldn't resist!
He opens and reads it - then says while balling a fist - "Wait till' everyone on the island hears about this!"

You're forgiven, Arthur.

Last edited by Sinacog; 02-23-2024 at 04:54 AM.
Old 06-16-2023, 03:15 AM   #326
Sinacog
Satan

ANSWER VERSE IF HE ACCEPTS -- LONGBAR 5 BARS!!

I heard your concepts like I WAS PSYCHIC! CLUtZ with my kicks.. buzzing righteousness..
KUNG FU VICE GRIP WIN(D).. you're facing the BRUCE LEE OF THIS SHIT.. you're bruce banner with a abused handgun!!#YOUMADBRO

I am .THR GOAT next to illmaculate and eminem.. stil stack of shit like many men..
You filled blanks with clips like any zen.. till I STEAL YOUR CASH'' and ''DEAL A DASH''!!

I'm a omnipotent being..my topicals of poetry de-feat many men like you.. 50 CENT>.
I'll give my 2 cents to 50 cent.. a penny for your thoughts!?? NAH I RATHER CASH OUT ON ANSWER..like a BRASH CUT ENHANCER!!

I've seen ANSWER BATTLE REVOLUTION!! standard execution.. brash with distrubution..
TILL AJ THE MENACE.. SLAY GAYS WITH PENACE.. GO SEE THE DENTIST..!!

I am AJ THE MENACE defeatign answer.. slay gays with penace to heat enhanchers..
I GUESS I'LL END WITH A PUNCHLINE.. GATS to your mom.. like fat dudes at prom!!
Old 07-12-2023, 02:32 AM   #327
Sinacog
Satan

I'm swinging hooks I'm a singing brook english nook//
Singing hooks only time you're singing hooks is at the debate(d bait)
I'm the swinger without sex english book like rex/
Only time you're and Drew is when your practicing punctuation with your text//
I am andrew Flores standard chorus/
Only time you get pussy is when you're looking at the aurora borealis/

Andrew and aj

I'm coming to devour souls nate tiny ar chi balls#nex
I am him#suckmydickchristina
I am a game cube you're a xbox360 with the red light
#deadmicelectronic#noparadisesucksdick

Finish him

Im.nothing go away!
Old 08-22-2023, 01:46 AM   #328
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace vs. Revolution

I'm coming with chalk and pencils to murder instrumentals, churning the fucking decimal//
Burning the fucking mental, Stocks of hazardous burns, I'll kill Revolution, like the BOSTON MASSACRE//
I never knew you before before you beat Answer, you stupid HOF MEMBER//
Stock embers, and kill your WIN AGAINST KILLINGSWORTH, like not giving you your money's worth#ANDSTILLWINNING//
I am your worst nightmare, SPARK EMBERS AND CHALK MEMBERS -- ending the year//
ASCEND AND DESCEND for this queer like a fucking halo on a gay angel//
I never even seen you before, you're nothing to me and outerspace//
RHYME IN PLACE,, TIME OF DAY -- even with a clock on a rocketship,, you couldn't be time and space!!//
You beat Answer, TONY MARS,, but not me,, I SEA THROUGH YOUR MATRIX//
Keep scores of babe sex, you scored a 10 -- too bad it was SAFE SEX!!//
Old 08-26-2023, 05:54 AM   #329
Sinacog
Satan

Default !

Revolution starts the QUE?! You're DO DO and I'm VOODOO, so quiet yourself
I'm ZION AND HELD -- PIOUS WILL MELT I AM THE HELLISH DEMON HETHEN -- You're DRINKING SEMON!!

I am AJ The Menace,, I killed your ancestors with RAG NO ROK,, SUCK this yellow cock,, you seldom(SEL DUMB) JOCK!
You're weak as fuck,, physique is smuk! pesterizing, you ''carry your own weight'' exercising!!

I am AJ The Menace, MAYDAY the apprentice revolution steps against me,, rep with the g's!??
Stepping with cleats,, only time I SEE '' REVOLUTION SKOOLING'' is in history class!!

MYSTERY RAS -- I'm coming with the sharpest claws,, rip apart facade's ,, I AM GOD!
I am the righteous song,, the timely bomb,, if I SEE ''REVOLUTION WITH A GOLDEN KEY'' I'm the boldest g that'll break your jaw!!

I am AJ the menace,, I killed your apprentice the dentist,, by giving him a tase of his own medecine!!
I am the resident,, the bone deficieit!! I ate the pie of your dimension! ONLY TIME I SEE BLUE PUT SOMEONE IN THE AIR -- was airplanes!!

I am king Salamander, the abyss of nothing
The prince alabaster, the coeexistence of nutting
I killed silver keys with golden keys, folding cheese
The governement longed for me, sold the key
I am the dimension reality warper from the salamnder door
KASSING at the shores,, brandish cuts of the yore
I killed zillions of people, seer told me it was a dream
I am king solomon,, king salamdner,, it was pristine
I am the chaotic emulator,, seance simulator
DEMONSTRATOR of physics,, lynguistic check kid
I am KING SALAMANDER< eating peasents
Defeating residents, deceasing iridescence
THere once was a seer who told me it was all a dream
'''give me your kingdom'' it's hall(ALL) serene
I am king salamander,, i banished him to the desert
CANDOR ZEN from the blizzard that was casts with the sandstorm
He came back to me with gold,, golden keys
I CHUCKLED and said,, boldest see/sea
The seer laughed as-well, boldest cells
But i gave him a punch that was cold as hell
I am KING SOLOMON, my wisdom kills this man
FULFILL THE LAND OF THE SHRILLEST MAN
to cunt valley with you,, time to valley shout
Till I came into the valley with a punch to shut his mouth
It was all a dream...wasn't it seer plight heart
Till' I came to him instead..and killed him with a knife sharp..
Old 08-29-2023, 03:14 AM   #330
Sinacog
Satan

Swag and FLOW --

I'm SINACOG, raising the spirits till' they reach HELL,, TEACH WEALTH
I'm killing numerous seadog's and dafodils, laugh at kills
I'm nothing to fuck with, something to breathe, I CAN ACHIEVE
BRANDISH A THEIF, what can it be -- standard and brief
I breathe summons,, teach whirlwinds,, kill earth sins
In the middle of vietnam,, I SUMMONED ATOMIC BOMBS AND NEUTRON BOMBS//
PROTON AND electron unit, destroying hellspawns and demons
CELLS GONE, and semon -- belt jocked from woman
I survived HELL, teught angels and pray -- teach the laymen
pREACH the amen,, leech on cavemen,, gave them lessons
PAY ATTENTION,, I'm SINACOG,, wait a minute long
CAGE APPRENTICE SONG,, NEVER AGED IN VIETNAM,, PRAY TO TEACHING PSLAMS//
I create hellspawns to kill numerous seadogs, from the bible belt
I don't need help,, when killing yeti's in a cycle welt
I'm the definition of technical,, make pretzel dough out of people
I am on a steeple, preaching to angels and demons evil
I'm not to be fucked with, always right on attack, SMACK!!
You are fucking wack, right on exact, WACK!
During wars,, I KILLED ANGELS AND DEMONS,, pavelow is screaming
pRAY TO a demon, and I KILLED ANGELS AND HEATHENS
I am the number 1 numeral in the succubus of psyshics
DURING A APPLE STORM, I GOT BLOOD ON MY KICKS
I am SINACOG< and nothing couild stop me from topping the beats
DROPPING THE CLEATS<, WITH UNSTOPPABLE FEATS
I AM SINACOG<, and I DESERVE GRACE
AS I GIRL BLOWS ME ON MY BIRTHDAY!!

I
Old 09-04-2023, 12:31 AM   #331
Sinacog
Satan

Default AJ The Menace PORTFOLIO

[CENTER][COLOR="Black"][U][I][B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]A Fish's Ascen

Last edited by Sinacog; 09-06-2023 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:26 AM   #332
Sinacog
Satan

done!
Old 09-05-2023, 03:31 AM   #333
Sinacog
Satan

I'M NOTHING!
Old 09-05-2023, 03:31 AM   #334
Sinacog
Satan

I'm A FAT FUCKING WHALE!
Old 09-06-2023, 05:23 AM   #335
Sinacog
Satan

WTF!!!
Old 09-06-2023, 01:24 PM   #336
Sinacog
Satan

done!
Old 09-08-2023, 04:59 PM   #337
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I hope everyone you love dies in pain.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 11:07 PM   #338
Sinacog
Satan

This joker’s lost his marbles, it’s comically awful thinking I’ll “Marvel” at hype and glam
& I’ll “unleash Venom at Karnage thru the Web” til he’s Crying Uncle in part two of Spiderman!
You’ll disappear off Earth..just like Amelia Earnhart, your greatest failure is plane to sea
Talkin’ titles? “Mars made sure Karnage wasn’t displayed” like the aliens came in peace!
Able to rip Rev? Someone gave you a big head..til we see a guillotine, it’s off with your neck!
So as far as the ego goes, “In Karn, it’ll get crushed”, so he can really see his God in the flesh!
His sparks pathetic, you’re less online than the Amish, fuck all the fire your sentences start to credit
You won’t go to war, Ghandi gimmicks...watch! “Carn’ll lay in the pasture” like a sick farming fetish!
Accepted & now Karn’ll rue the gesture, give me the crown, clown! Start to cue the jester
Your performance is a joke..HoF? “Karnage shouldn’t be in that class” like a Martin Luther lecture!
We all know Tony put a Dark Mark on your record, it’s almost like Voldemort was tossin’ favors!
Beat til no brakes are left, ironic “Kar, Phax showcased your wreck”, like a known source for AutoTrader!
You’ve been known at least a while..for “bitch-made shots in title sequences” like Mona Lisa Smile
Humble pie? Give me a fuckin' knife, plus “Tony’s cut up a slice” without trips to a Frozen Pizza Aisle!!

Revolution starts the CONSTITUTION!?? Retribution barks on this REVOLUTION!! TILL' I AM CHARGED LIKE A CHARGER!!
EMBARK ON THIS LONGHORN -- You may have ''THE MARK OF THE BEAST'' but I have the mark of a monster!!

I'm nothing to be fucked with lyrically!!? I'm nothing to be fucked with spirtually!! ON SOME SPIRITUAL MIRACLE SHIT!!
I'll hit you with a miracle whip!! I bust nuts on bitches!! Only time you ''BUST NUTS'' is when you're on your honey nut and cereal shit!!

I'm AJ The menace, SLAY GAYS WITH PENACE< GO SEE THE DENTIST// -- No i have '"SWEET RHYMES'' literally ''GO SEE THE DENTIST''
You'll always be my apprentice!! You want to be a bard, a sailor!?? WILL PRISON IS ONLY TIME you'll get seamen(SEMON) SENTENCE!!#GETIT

I've battled guys like SINIS, EVILMINDED, you battled guys like carnage and encee!! OH WAIT WHICH ONE ACTUALLY takes bar to them mentally!!
I'll fucked up your brain so bad,, you'll see starts like disablity!! I get girls in bikini's, you'd hardly get woman armed with the dental strings!!*GOSEETHEDENTIST

SAY CHEESE IF you enter chuck e cheese!! BUCK AND SQUEEZE! and you'll see stars everywhere like a VUTIAMEASE(VIETMEASE)!!
You're a ugly bee, a fucking tree! but I'll ''EMBARK'' and ''fuck up'' this fucking tree!! like PUGS WHEN THEY PEE!!

I'll always be one stop ahead of you like RAS KASS! GATS BLAST!!, you'll sea tissue everywhere, like your mom washed up on the beach!!
You're caught up with the strings!?? We'll MODERN MUSIC WILL KILL THIS BETHOVVEN SHAKESPEARE'' -- with ''FUCKING E'S(EASE)(EMINOR)

I'm SINACOG, I glock burst, stock worth a zillion dollars, you got jokes than I JOT THROATS LIKE SOCK JOKES!!!
GLOCKS BURST AGAIN!! HERE'S A SHORT PUNCHLINE YOU MIDGET!! I'm sinaCOG and you're CLOCKWORK!!

I'm here to prove a point like the invention of the sword//I AM ON THE BOARD!! fight your mami!!
FACE IT! We both cleared raproyalty!! But only time we're both on the board/bored is when I'm RYUK AND YOUR LIGHTYAGAMI!!#DEATHNOTE
Old 09-09-2023, 12:00 AM   #339
Sinacog
Satan

My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barely solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my earn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that mission's Titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clown fish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that's why this sorrowed ocean is blue..

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he’d end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must have been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend Passed The Waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to savor this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life...

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend Passed the Waters to paradise.

The night blankets the sky in the bat of an eye; words of peace wither away in a battle of cries
War has commenced and our doors will be hit with the forces of sin in only a matter of time
Aircraft missiles swerve passed the heads; bombs bombard the land till' the mass is spread
And here I stand; mother with her son in hand; mind sharp to poke holes in this plan of death
This beautiful boy will not be another passing breath in this vile genocidal overthrow
So I'll fight for his life till' I'm choose to fold, and know he'll stay alive with wholesome growth

I hear the footsteps, they're growing louder by the second, these soldiers have come, rounded with their weapons
*THUD* THUD*, they're at the door, pounding with aggression, my heart's beating, they start breaching, as I'm scouting for an exit!

I see a window; I open it in dismay; when suddenly a soldier spots me like a predator does his prey
I see the killer in his eyes; he's ready to engage; when he aims; cocks back his heavy weapon and sprays..

*BANG* *BANG*...

...But he misses his shot for his sinister plot; I sprint down a river to set for escape!
"After them soldiers, get your weapons in place! These degenerate peasants are getting away!"

The abundance of soldiers are coming in closer, aiming and spraying their guns at my head!
A bullet brushes my neck and I run out of breath, but I won't let my son succumb to his death!

Before I'm killed instantly, I'll set my son on this piece of debris, and send him down the river afloat!
But before I save your precious life; and send you into the night; there's something that I want you to know!

My Son

"Where ever you may go, I know God's shining sun will rise
And the forever growing grass will be greener on the other side"

*BANG*..

Meanwhile from far down the river ...

The day twinkles the sky in the blink of an eye; words of peace prosper in the meaning of life
The future looks bright for the people alive; as their laughter commences; cleaning the strife
When word has spread of the christian genocide; the atheist's and agnostics did not look too surprised
All looked to continue with their lives although nothing had rised; except a woman; who had sympathy in her eyes

Although common sense has released me from pent-up religions
This genocide is a tragedy I wish on no Christian
Limbs on the floor, children ripped up with shells
This cursed day on earth is their own living hell
If only I believed in such heavenly grace
I would pray all this fire and brimstone away...

*Baby Crying*

Ah, what is this that I hear, entering the crevice of my ear?; it's coming from the never ending river near the pier
I look when everything is clear, to find there's not a thing to fear; for it's a beautiful baby boy; of not even a year

He must be a survivor from the mass genocide, for gunshot residue on his head is shown
I refuse to let this child sleep on a bed of stone, so I shall claim his innocent life as my own

Here in this home, hope will never be lost, your voice is heard and dreams are sought
As the spirit of freedom fulfills us all, you'll feel more than the gleam of god

Let the whimsical wind free your soul, illuminating within to ease your toll
Here where you have hold of your destiny, where there's rendered peace to reach your goals

You shall live a prosperous life full of frolic and light; here where the land is sweeter
Here where the sun shines on the path of leaders, on the other side of the river; where the grass is greener..

'Fury of the frosted dragon was once told as a myth; but now behold the unfold of my grip
I’m one who’s intended to run through the weapons, protecting the peasants and nobles that live
These militant, primitive soldiers in mist; will suffer the limitless cold that I whim
I flicker my wings to be seen like a solar eclipse; releasing a breeze that leaves em’; frozen and stiff
Sweeping through the air in a moment of whit; I swing my tail to have these statues broken to bits
Yet my ears pick up frantic motion in wind; an iniquitous whisper devoted to sin!
Archer reinforcements come like rummaging thieves; shooting their arrows from under my feet
Summoned in summits with numbers in hundreds they try to puncture my lungs for defeat!
With my tongue in my cheek and stomach in depths; I inhale a breath; ejecting a colliding blow-
Retracting all arrows as fast as a sparrow to targeted archer’s hearts as sharp icicles!
Twenty are left rendered as dead; the rest look into my eyes and realize the might that I harness
Frightened with fear they run trying to clear; so I launch them an ice ball the size of a comet!save
Their bodies are crushed into particle dust; I scour the ground for more scoundrels in action
When suddenly from the sinuous seas: I spot silhouettes all shrouded as massive
It’s an abundance of ships with thousands of cannons; all fully equipped and mounted for blasting
People are screaming and the king starts to flee as powerful shots pound through a mansion!
Simultaneously all ships begin firing rapidly; destroying houses and palaces with lightning tenacity
I have to think fast in times of a tragedy; to save the peasants, nobles, and life of our majesty!
Fueled with a heart of pure fire and rage; I hover up high enough to overlook the entire terrain
Relentless In posture I eject the biggest breath ever conjured; shielding the city with an icy blockade!
The cannon balls falter against my defense; the sailors have an expression of one’s meeting the omen
Just in case this elitist fleet means to retreat; I release a breeze which freezes the ocean!
Their death is imminent; I fly where the ships are in stall; the air becomes glistened and riddled with fog
Gulls’ drop to be settled on this dawn of the devil as I lock on the vessels with an ice missile barrage!
Hits rip through facades’ till their ships are in shards; on the sea’s frosty surface scatter blown apart limbs
Surviving startled men try to call for amends; so I swallow them to launch em’ out as frozen carcasses!
The final vile man is slain with my embers; I return to the sire’s land; embracing its members
Civilians cheer from the grace that I render; as the king elegantly appears; raising his scepter
Today is to be remembered not as menacing treason; but a day we’re we up kept our brethren in legion
I fly up to bestow' the slaughter on the frozen waters; from atop of the ice wall; defending the kingdom
Behold the ‘fury of the frosted dragon; one whose sworn to protect the righteous in hardship
Channeling light to bring brightness to darkness; forever hailed as a true; Titan of Tarsis
Old 09-09-2023, 09:58 AM   #340
Sinacog
Satan

Circle the wagon til he’s bent out of shape, just a “square full of X’s and O’s” who loves to admire my notes!!
Murder & burn with haste, everyone knows who’s got bodied..”cept, Tic”…genius, I’m turnin’ his dirt to waste!
Verses hit all of your Census; so you couldn’t “get rid of the Rust, Tic” if you were learnin’ an urban place!
Rev stole this premier..I see word of mouth says you’ll win? Damn…you’re left holdin’ veneers!
Wept, flowin’ with tears, thought you’d ‘blaze a Trail, but now you’re benched with heat’ like Greg Oden’s career!
Get killed in this square!, admit your place in the stocks!, stuck his neck out, got the guillotine..Tic’ll wait for the drop!
As far as ITL goes, you’ve been the face of this plot! But now “Tic’s dropped after a few weeks” like syndications on Fox!
I’ll conquer the middle earth as soon as this sentence lands..I’m the lord of this ring, servin’ seconds like the minute, man..
Too much of a murder, kid…only time we got “shook with a nervous Tic”..was meetin’ Ali as his biggest fan!

Revolution..REVOLUTION.. CONSTITUTION..CONSTITUTION.. I am the MONARCHY killing your angels and demons!!
I'm breaking a heathen!! I am a ser pint.. the snake appeasing..you'll never be the snake of eden.. WE'RE FOR--SNAKING THIS GREVOUS!!

I've come to punch your jaw in half,, I'm the baal of wrarth.. CALL ME THAT.. THE SAW IN HALF!!
You have a broccoli shaft..call me dad.. you ''brick house'' you're ''out of business'' like the BOSTON CRAB#JOE'SCRABSHACK

I'm SINAOG.. you're worst nightmare.. I've been the god.. the burst light flares//
My air, I AM THE HEIR TO THE THRONE!! there's no sharing the zone.. I'll ''BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU'' for a LIGHTYEAR!!

I've been the king of the throne,, BING TO YOUR ZONE.. SINGING THE THRONE.. BRINGING THE DOPE!!//
leave me alone.. you vegetable soup.. edible GOOF!!!// I am the best writer in history! HERE IS MY OAF/OATH//

This is a classic in the making// PLASTIC for your baking// I DRINK SODA NOT BEER//
BROUGHT CHEERS FOR HOT YEARS!! When you're burning HELL..is the only time you'll sea ''HOT SEERS''//

I'm SINACOG//I've been the GOD!! NOAH'S ARK//FLOW IS DARK//
SHOW REMARKS GO EMBARK!! IN ORGAMI IS WHEN HE '''FOLDS HIS ART''

I'm ACUSTOM to battling this ASTRONOMY DORK!!// ASKING FOR PORK//
GUFFAW ALOT// STUCK IN HIS JAW// FUCKING MY CLAWS// GIRLS SUCKING MY BALLS// STAB you with forks//

WRAPPING FOR WAR// LIKE TERRIOSTS PRESENTS// you're nothing//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees// you're a ''CUNT'' ''POOR CRUMPET''

Last edited by Sinacog; 09-09-2023 at 09:17 PM.