Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2014, 08:02 PM   #61
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

U tryna reverse jinx all the way to sb I see
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:04 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

fucking colts

alex smith played lights out

he's still one of the top QB's who gets overlooked cuz he plays smart
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:04 PM   #63
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

The Andy Reid Playoff Experience. Enjoy it, KC.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #64
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sparks View Post
U tryna reverse jinx all the way to sb I see
nah i didn't expect this

colts got heart, i'm suprised

that stop where dwayne bowe gets knocked out of bounds on a vertical route, luckiest shit i've ever seen
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:06 PM   #65
DLB
COLTS GANG

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
fucking colts

alex smith played lights out

he's still one of the top QB's who gets overlooked cuz he plays smart
word

son played his career out

these niggas was up like 31-10 then like half the team got injured
Old 01-04-2014, 08:06 PM   #66
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

The play where brown fumbled in the redzone n luck picked it up n dove for the td.. That is what won the game.. Shoulda been a turnover
Old 01-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #67
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:
The play where brown fumbled in the redzone n luck picked it up n dove for the td.. That is what won the game.. Shoulda been a turnover
edit: read it wrong

but nah, andrew luck is clutch
Old 01-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #68
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLB View Post
nah i didn't expect this

colts got heart, i'm suprised

that stop where dwayne bowe gets knocked out of bounds on a vertical route, luckiest shit i've ever seen
it was a perfect pass too, to one of the best receivers in the league

whoever that corner is deserves the game ball for not letting him come down in bounds
Old 01-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #69
Tom Sparks

I hope the saints fuckin lose

Soooooooo fuckin bad
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09 PM   #70
Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLB View Post
edit: read it wrong

but nah, andrew luck is clutch
I kno.. I said redzone, not endzone
Old 01-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #71
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

fuck
that games going to be hard to top.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #72
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
I hope the saints fuckin lose

Soooooooo fuckin bad
lol word

i can't bring myself to watch it though.

i was hoping the colts would lose lol

wanted to see alex smith vs kaepernick in the super bowl so i could continue my argument of alex smith being much better than kaep, and jim harbaugh being an idiot for getting rid of him
Old 01-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #73
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:
it was a perfect pass too, to one of the best receivers in the league

whoever that corner is deserves the game ball for not letting him come down in bounds
i think it was gordy

dude was getting burned and shit all day but i think everyone and their mom knew bowe was getting the ball
Old 01-04-2014, 08:14 PM   #74
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

dont worry @uh-oh
rodgers bout to put up 45 on the niners
Old 01-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #75
Fart
You Next

also, this seems relevant again. lol

Old 01-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #76
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lol and word art

i remember 2 years ago alex smith almost brought the 49ers to the super bowl. pretty sure he did everything and the defense failed them in the final seconds.

then alex smith was hands down the best qb in the league for 6 weeks until he got hurt. in comes kaepernick, and they never looked back.

the next year, alex smith goes to a 2-14 chiefs team, and leads them to an impressive record, and does everything he could possibly do to win it, but the colts as a team, beat the chiefs as a team. props to luck for proving he can be clutch with the comebacks in the playoffs. everyone knows he's clutch in the reg season. i thought he might fold like last year against the ravens tho
Old 01-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #77
Tom Sparks

Brees can't air it out in out door stadiums
Old 01-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #78
Tom Sparks

Quote:
lol and word art

i remember 2 years ago alex smith almost brought the 49ers to the super bowl. pretty sure he did everything and the defense failed them in the final seconds.

then alex smith was hands down the best qb in the league for 6 weeks until he got hurt. in comes kaepernick, and they never looked back.

the next year, alex smith goes to a 2-14 chiefs team, and leads them to an impressive record, and does everything he could possibly do to win it, but the colts as a team, beat the chiefs as a team. props to luck for proving he can be clutch with the comebacks in the playoffs. everyone knows he's clutch in the reg season. i thought he might fold like last year against the ravens tho
It was the special teams.. Dude fumbled a punt in ot
Old 01-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #79
DLB
COLTS GANG

Brees catching an L, son throwing hail mary's in this weather, he can't throw deep

Alex Smith is way better than Toucan Sam as a QB tho, 49ers are stupid for trading Smith
Old 01-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #80
Fart
You Next

So are the Colts playing the Pats then?