- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Azy vs Strongarm

Best of Rapflavas Azy vs Strongarm hw9 rd. 3

Azy:
you had a good run homie. its love.

your going out now, this dicks covered like durexes; cos you wont see any trace of strong arms like UN inspectors�
your like 30 years old on a rap site how can you not be soft?; I�m timing your last stand, yeah I got this grandfather clocked�
I peeped your text style, you got things to learn; I think you will, after I make arm-soar like a Chinese burn�
against me vote wise, you�ll never get a mention; I�m saying we couldn�t see arms-fare at a weapons convention�
your not dope, you were lucky to make the cards; it my job to brake strong like an emergency stop�
this fucking fag is soft, you need to stay off my jock; I must be losing this wrestling match cos I got arm-locked�
you�re the worst, you�ll never near your dream of coming first; its plain to see I�m gonna be up necks like polo shirts�
I�m still in shock you even made the heavyweights; your lyrics are disjointed, yeah this arms outta place�
you�ll never be an obstacle, you�re just an en route hitch; cos everyones been sleeping on arms, like fugitives�
your lyrics are soft kid, you�re the worst of the guys; cos your missing the whole punch like stolen office supplies�

I�m dope as fuck :)
class. sick.

Strongarm:
i dont care about astronomy so fuck equinox...
is u fuckin insane!? strong'll have u scared 2 shine like when u tuck in ya chain,
after blastin slugz like catchy tunes at u wit bullets -hummin- stuck in ya brain.
put ya frame up in flames, burning flesh until you're literally hot 2 death in degrees,
cuz you'd think strong was failing a sobriety test the way im completely fuckin up a-z!
u running the streets!? bitch please, only wit me chasing behind u poppin the 5th,
cuz its like somebody chopped off ya lips the way u always mouth off talkin that shit.
*mystery solved*..azy!'s quick wit his spits from all his tongue licks on runs dick,
and his status as a "golden god" is the end result of strong pissing on this dumb brit!
you're like a capitol "I" chopped in half wit oral cuz u got sucking down to a "T",
and reading ya verse made me think arizona was hit by blizzard when i saw zer0 heat from AZ!
cuz basically ur audio will never have any pound cuz ur system is metric,
thought u was smokin like cigs till u realized americans calling u "fag" wasnt what u expected.
dissected, i'll shank ya neck then try again and take another stab at it,
and have u bleeding, speakin chinese giving new meaning to the term ..azy!atic.
a close battle!? only if i physically abused u wit a rabbit would i beat u by a hare,
cuz ur fatality's just a formality like proper attire at a black tie affair.
repair ya vision wit facts so when focused on me ur eyes'll be fixed on the truest,
before i slap yo ass silly cuz punk bitch, strongarms backhand is foolish!
ruthless : put u literally in a catch .22 situation when i shoot u wit the small caliber firearm,
cuz this queen of england's envious of my appendages that's why..azy! admires arm!
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote