Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 5 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2015, 12:15 PM   #41
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
@Godcomplex enjoyed your answer, always kind of wondered because of your name and writing etc.

@YDK said it best. Energy always transfers. I always felt as if when one dies, someone of significant importance to you(loved one, friend, parent etc) gains your energy when you die. Each person is different when it comes to strength and everything pertaining to us persisting through life.

Here's to weed.
It would make sense, with all the family and close friends that have died over the years I feel stronger mentally and emotionally, I feel more equipped to deal with death compared to most of the people I associate with
Old 11-09-2015, 04:34 PM   #42
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Isn't that a little parasitic, reminds of Baby from Dragon ball Gt, lol jk
Old 11-09-2015, 04:36 PM   #43
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post

This is the closest I can come to a visual explanation of what/how I think of God, no single likeness or meaning and no real "words" that he's gonna come to us and say its right or wrong.
When we die we don't just disappear, energy doesn't just go away it transfers to somethin else as you said. Life will always go on it just won't always be in a way that we perceive it to be alive
Yes life on earth is simply is reflection from the cosmic mirror. Our neurons being compared to stars and such.

Also we know very little of the universe, in many ways ancient people of the past knew a lot more.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 11-09-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #44
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Absolutely, I wish we knew more about ancient people, simply because we'd know more about ourselves
Old 11-10-2015, 01:18 AM   #45
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

@timeless you doing like 18 lines or something weird like that...Ill send this one out to you :)
Old 11-10-2015, 01:24 AM   #46
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

i will be showing here. unborn are you still butthurt that I called you newage? That's ego isn't it aren't u against ego and all about transcending trifles like human emotions and such?
Old 11-10-2015, 02:02 AM   #47
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

apparently they had light bulbs. i want a mana machine. jack in the box is too expensive.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:08 AM   #48
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
i will be showing here. unborn are you still butthurt that I called you newage? That's ego isn't it aren't u against ego and all about transcending trifles like human emotions and such?
NYCSPITZ all is fine with me, do you harbor resent? Since your first post, in a while. seemed to immediately invoke my name. It's fine, I enjoy our interaction.
But, instead of lollygagging, why not have a fruitful discussion over language, perhaps the joy of Sanskrit, Pali or Classical 古文 gu wen. O a lo mejor, espanol te gusta mas, no puedo escribir ascentos en esta computadora, perdona me.

As for ego, yours and mine, there is no transcending the ego. Transceding it sounds new agey! The frivolous attempt to validate this concoction we call our vessel is based on intellectual fear, proving our self-worth is a ruse, my friend. And tell you the truth, you and I both are not very smart, let's not fool ourselves. One of my dear friends, for example, knows about 15 languages, is a doctor, a linguist, scholar, amongst many other things, yet is one of the most humble individuals you will ever meet. Point is,both you and I should humble ourselves because there are individuals who are much greater than us both. That's all I have to say, let us not hype or insult each other, in the end our significance is marked by our contribution and influence in this world. But, if you must go ahead, just know you are speaking to a man who is part of various literati circles and have come to know what is true intelligence, which is your form of transcendence you seek refuge in, no?
I've come to find that those who are truly bright illuminate those around them, while those that don't and talk a big game, are smart but have shortcomings in many other places other than their character, mainly in the realm of erudition.

I wonder what category you fall in? Your next actions or non-actions will dictate it.

Anyways, enjoy your night, let it be a catalyst for insight.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 11-10-2015 at 02:11 AM.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:56 AM   #49
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

word I'm glad you think you're part of the literati but that's ironic b/c none of what u said made any sense. Is english your second or third language? Not being hostile, sure there are geniuses that surpass us in many ways but I surpass most geniuses in charisma and social acumen so there's balance there. And how can you compare us I've been in the 99th percentil since 5th grade I bet you got straight C's in high school?
Old 11-10-2015, 03:20 AM   #50
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Typical NYC response, empty words with pseudo-intellectual remarks, especially where you build yourself up, but offer no true comeback, just condescension. Like I told you last time, you will be laughed at in most academic circles for presenting your statements with non-existent logic, only pompous assertions. And for not understanding anything, you sure did respond pretty accurately, is that your top 99 percentile intellect working?
I also notice you always tend to mention grades, whenever you feel deprecated, why do you hide behind empty vestiges of your past. Knowing nothing of me, of others, or of yourself, you believe you are something greater than you are. When in truth, you are the same as others, neither inferior nor superior and that makes you afraid because you can't impress others with who you naturally are. So, you make up cute little stories about your self-image to make yourself feel better, it's a vicious cycle of self-worthlessness. You mentioned your social acumen quite often, those who brag on internet forums, which you've accused others of doing, are usually very weak-hearted individuals. I say this not to hurt you, for you already have enough of that, I say this because your veil is easy to peer into. You are a good writer, though, but the shell you've chosen to wear to make up for a lack of self-love is one build on self-hate. Why else would you insult others all the time, insinuating your superiority, when those who are really superior don't need to say anything. But, like I said continue parading yourself as a supreme being of sorts, it's like a jester trying to crown himself king, its humorous.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:29 AM   #51
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol u mad
Old 11-10-2015, 03:33 AM   #52
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcomplex View Post
Typical NYC response, empty words with pseudo-intellectual remarks, especially where you build yourself up, but offer no true comeback, just condescension. Like I told you last time, you will be laughed at in most academic circles for presenting your statements with non-existent logic, only pompous assertions. And for not understanding anything, you sure did respond pretty accurately, is that your top 99 percentile intellect working?
I also notice you always tend to mention grades, whenever you feel deprecated, why do you hide behind empty vestiges of your past. Knowing nothing of me, of others, or of yourself, you believe you are something greater than you are. When in truth, you are the same as others, neither inferior nor superior and that makes you afraid because you can't impress others with who you naturally are. So, you make up cute little stories about your self-image to make yourself feel better, it's a vicious cycle of self-worthlessness. You mentioned your social acumen quite often, those who brag on internet forums, which you've accused others of doing, are usually very weak-hearted individuals. I say this not to hurt you, for you already have enough of that, I say this because your veil is easy to peer into. You are a good writer, though, but the shell you've chosen to wear to make up for a lack of self-love is one build on self-hate. Why else would you insult others all the time, insinuating your superiority, when those who are really superior don't need to say anything. But, like I said continue parading yourself as a supreme being of sorts, it's like a jester trying to crown himself king, its humorous.
lol isn't that what you're doing with your pompous air though? Like it's sad because you're trying to make it seem like you're really smart when you're just...dumb really. Some of what you type is accurate but if you throw a lot of shit against the wall some of it's gonna stick big bro. There's nothing wrong with a little narcissism imo. You just said you're part of an elite squad of literati when you can't even use proper grammar and spelling, I'm not hating just wanted to let you know how I see it. It's also kind of lol worthy that you're constantly extolling this chracter of equanimity and transcendental intelligence when I can rattle you with random observations about your NC persona.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:37 AM   #53
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

And this is why I keep my mouth closed... *pulls popcorn closer*
Old 11-10-2015, 03:37 AM   #54
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

I'm being trolled, good work.

I probably won't respond anymore to your comments, though, unless you provide a well-thought out response, wasting one's energy and time on a troll is counterproductive and frankly, boring.

Take care.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:40 AM   #55
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol that's not a troll post that's a keeping it 100 post. You can reply to me when you learn how to spell, write, and think coherently....Oh mighty member of the literati. Lmaooooooooo
Old 11-10-2015, 03:51 AM   #56
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Good, a better response. :)

Your tactics are funny, yet repetitive and without basis. Oh, mighty top 99 percentile, lmaooooo. See it's easy, that's the crux of how you demean others. Instead of attacking their points, you attack them, it's childish.

For someone who presents himself as superior, you really are childish in many ways. And you seem to be of the opinion that literati signifies superiority, perhaps you should take a look at its definition. And since this conversation began, I reduced myself to a pile of nothingness, while you have been chanting your greatness all along. It is you who should leave this persona and show your true colors. Are you afraid what others might actually think of you?

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 11-10-2015 at 03:53 AM.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:40 AM   #57
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
@timeless you doing like 18 lines or something weird like that...Ill send this one out to you :)
No clue how many I'm doing. What u feeling you sour fuck
Old 11-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #58
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Lmao NYC still shit to everybody about how smart he is in a league he hasn't champed. 99% of us don't care lolololol I gotta 24 on my ACTs my freshman year in highschool somebody come suck my dick and tell me how great the past was please :)

Lol entertaining morning on NC
Old 11-10-2015, 11:04 AM   #59
The Law

Battle Record: 3-2

The Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant future

A real intelligent person wouldn't brag about their own intelligence. Instead, he/she would use it.

Old 11-10-2015, 11:29 AM   #60
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Told you AOWL was getting boring