Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season IX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future
Default NBL Season 9 Playoffs Intro Magazine

Intro

Well we made it. NBL Season 9 playoffs. The season that was SO wildly successful we extended it an additional 4 weeks. Can you fucking dig it? im gonna keep this short and sweet cuz we've got a lot to get to. Ive got Alias reveals, Crazy punches, predictions past and present, an some OTHA shit. no1 reads this shit anyways. LETS FUCKING GO NETCEES.

Interviews

Ive interviewed 4 of NCs biggest and brightest (well.....) shining stars. Below are the interviews.

Silver aka Delicious Girl aka Robranda aka potatoe tits (represented in bold)

for people that may not be familiar with your contributions to netcees, could you maybe describe your talents and posting habits on the board?

okey dokey lol. she literally returned this to me with this question blank. smh.

are you mentally handicapped? No

are you ....the munster? No

who do you think will champ the playoffs? Cleveland Cavaliers

top 5 text battlers on the site ? 1) The Ultimate 2) Lotto Smirk
3) 2tripple0 4) Adverse 5) Bags

how many guys have u fucked? 0

can you link us to any of ur pieces that we could drop feed on?

www.allpoetry.com/Eri***larke

describe a general day in the life of robranda for us?

I enjoy helping others

who do you think is behind the Junto alias?

Zelph

who are you voting for in the upcoming election? I don't know

if you had to pick a character from Seinfeld to describe urself who would it be?

Elaine Benes
shout outs, shots to fire etc can be done here....

I wanna give a shoutout to all the staffs & members
Thanks for having me I really enjoy this place <3 *kisses*

Veritas (again in bold)

do you really think that you beat me in the Legendary Scripts II tournament finals?

Hello Anthony. Thank you for falling into my trap. As always, your stupidity is predictable. Now it is time for the lecture at hand. This ties directly into my developing theory that I am applying to real life. Such being, that 90 plus percent of human adults remain in high school mentally. I said that to say this, that two members of your pathetic goon squad voted for you to put you over. One Destroyer and God of War. Both of which, are undeniably pathetic excuses for meat-sacks, of this there can be no denying, and as such, testify the immense lengths your pathetic nature spans. In conclusion, yes. I won. I always win. Dude you wrote a chick flick, I mean come on.

if we were to have a rematch, a story telling topical battle....who do you think would win?
Lol wut? Square up dick-nose! You realize that you can’t even rhyme? Let alone in a complex manner? You realize that your stories suck? Draw a vacuum? That your capacity to entertain may delight these lemmings, but anytime A REAL steps to you, it is the equivalent of performing the Zangief “Jumping-spinning-tombstone-piledriver” while holding E=Honda onto a Jordan’s shoebox (size 11.5) filled with kittens right, scro? Right? So yeah. I would win. I always win. Psychologically speaking you attempted to start with this, and the real reasons of your subcon guilt have been manifested. ENJOY HALL OF FAME STATUS BUDDY YOU EARNED IT!

if we hung out in real life wat would you want to do? describe our time spent together on a random Saturday afternoon....
YEAH. Bro you already know. I roll up to your apartment. Windows tinted. Bumping “this much is true” by the Spandua Ballet. You hear the noise, but don’t see my face. You walk down the stairs and walk up to the car. I get out of the car, walk up, look you in the eyes and hold out my hand. “James” I say. You are a little taken aback by my size, charisma, intelligent eyes, and subcon perpetual frequency modulations. You shake my hand anyway. We hop in my ride. I ask you to buckle up. You do. You ask if you can vape, I say sure. I then pull out a baggie. You ask what is that? I say “nutmeg”. I say “Vision-quest time, Dick-nose”. You look legit scared, but you go with it. “the taste is aweful” you say. “Fair enough” I say. We ride. The songs progress and then “reminiscing” by The Little River band comes on. We both look at each other and start singing it together.
We drive to Wilkes-Barre. I show you the home of my recently deceased grandmother. I tell you that I have seen so much death. That I had the power to kill hundreds of thousands in a night. That I was here to save you. “I see you. I finally know who you are…” you say. With tears welling up. “Get out” I say. You do. I walk up to you on Josephine Mudzik (RIP)’s sidewalk, pull out my right pocket, and you willingly hold it. End scene

do you read text battles>? if so who are your fav battlers to read? any battles you read recently come to mind that you enjoyed?
I watch video battles on Youtube, first off. Secondly, I am seldom impressed with any battles that I have read here. No I really don’t. I think @Battlemastapatrick is a genius though. I just think a lot of you can’t rhyme, and are really basic. I like making the complex simple and making the simple complex. I honestly cannot remember one line right now that stands out to me. Pretty much, as long as a guy like Ill-Nik-A is considered dope, I might as well say that you are all perpetually slamming your wangs in the car door. Fair?

how does the ongoing Veritas Bags saga end? I think its become a bit apparent that a simple fire fight spanning multiple threads for a couple days on end just simply is not going to be enuff to send one of us packing......so how can this fued be won?
I will work on this backwards. The only way you win is if you accept that you have lost. And then accept Christ.
Luckily for you, you can say that you and I have built up a fued to near blood-fued level proportions. One of which I have carried you through. You owe a lot of your “d-board clout” to learning how to board from the crumbs I threw to you in tactics and convo styles. Or conv8 styles.

who do you think is going to win the playoffs?
VOTE- RICAN

why is it that when you go on hiatus it seems that @Batty does also? do you guys chat at work and decide on boarding that day?
I texted Batty this question and he responded with and I quote: “I always just post occasionally, there are no planned hiatuses.” “Tell him that I post in moderation so that I don’t seem like a massive faggot.”

name your top 5 boarders.>?

@therealcaptainobvious

why did you stop doing topicals? do you have any plans to pick that pen back up anytime soon?
Well tbh, I legit wrote a novel called “they Hyperbole House” last year, and I have been writing a dissertation, so a lot of my writing is going to that. I have a new idea for a book, and it is slowly gestating inside of me.
Real talk, my life is a topical. Do you understand that? Try and put together what you think my existence is, and then really think about it and understand. Please.

a number of the sites members have contacted you directly by phone.......which conversation did you personally enjoy most? can you go into detail?
This is correct. I cannot, Doctor-Client privilege. Except Aero. I will talk about him because he always brings it up and lies about it. This was back in the day about 3 years ago. I had gone out to eat in Hattiesburg with my wife for our anniversary. He called. I put it on speakerphone. When he said whats up all menacing it straight sounded like Mr. Miyagi’s decrepid nephew lol “wrahzahp?” kl;afdjk;ljkladsjfkejiopu43iojfklaj;lk. Damn I just died all over again thinking about. My wife snickered. At any rate, he told me that he was going to send people to kill me, I told him to please do so. And here I sit typing to you three years later. That is the kind of delusional architecture built up to support the frail’ ego weight we are dealing with with Aero lol. I told him I was going to tell everyone the truth of who he really was. I started calling him Asian in hopes that people would figure it out. What a lame. Jeez.

can you list your phone number here for any existing members that may not have it and want to get in contact with you?
Sure. 601 917 3913

theres alotve talk about ur wife being overweight. is she? describe her aesthetically to us and set the record straight.
A lot of talk from a handful of crack heads, virgins, and fools, but yes. She is thick. Big ass and tits, an adorable cute southern belle. I like my women to have curves. Just my sexual proclivity. I regret nothing. Plus she is a legit good woman, a queen. And we love each other in all aspects of the word.
The real question is this, why do you all feel the need to attack my loved ones when it only strengthens me? Because it is like a bunch of sped Olympic retards laughing at the regular Olympian because his medal isn’t as shiny as theirs Feel me? I hope this metaphor puts the matter to bed, and in the case of hush, tucks him in, and puts a glass of milk on his nightstand, and kisses his forehead. Matherati.

though im sure you have been extremely offensive, long winded and aggressive towards myself ALREADY to this point....here u go bro.....here is a space for you to speak your mind. let netcees know how you really feel. speak on anything and everything.
It is of a truth that IF there is more than this, and that it can be reached after death, that man has been given only viable option.
Beforehand, if man chooses to NOT believe this, then he must believe that we EVOLVED into our present state, but if so, he must not be so foolish as to think that this belief, is to, a matter of faith.
Since I have never seen evolution, but have seen the works of God, I choose the first option.
Now you say, ok so there is a God. Why is “your” God. The only way. A good an logical question.
The answer is Sin. Jesus Christ is the only way provided that allows the total remission of sin, and not just the performing of works to become a good person or a holy person based purely upon a subjective moral code. Think about it.
A debt is owed. A debt you cannot pay. Jesus is the only option to have this un-payable debt paid. Think about it. Church.

@Anthony Colavito: I am a war-angel, true. But I am your Guardian Angel, and I hate my post. I want you to stop this nonsense, hurting yourself by and by hurting others. If you would only quit this board, you would grow. I would grow. We could grow. You still do not see. I pray that one day you will. Ecclesiastes 3:15
Look for the Hyperbole House in a year or two…if you remember

shout outs and shots to fire can go here...........
I will not rest until this board is destroyed, as nothing good can come from it and it is actively making us all worse. If this makes me the top heel, fine. But you are all the true heels.
I will continue to excert my will on this board until the mission is accomplished. You have no answer for me.
@anthony: the next level of your life begins when you man up and call me. Remember the future old friend.

V

Blam Newton aka......(in bold)

Hi...

in ur entry announcement thread I compared you to @King Karaoke, how accurate do you feel my assessment was? are you him>?

Very good assessment. I am Karaoke. I made it obvious tho.
if you do win the entire playoffs will you reveal your alias at that point?
I'm going to win. I would’ve won last season. I just revealed my alias.

why alias up? to hide from personals? throw ur hat in the ring and see how u do without name recognition? the glory of a successful reveal? speak on it...

I was getting bored with battling. I wanted to do something new and see how I could do without the name recognition. Smh, look at what happened in that Cred battle. If that was a Karaoke vs Cred battle. He wouldnt have won that. No disrespect to Cred cuz he’s dope. I never planned to keep this up unlike other Junto and those other guys. I just wanted to battle and post on discussion board from time to time. I was gonna reveal myself in round 1 by posting “Hi…Bye…” in my verse but now is a better time to do it. The rest of these dudes have been legitimately hiding under their aliases for 3 or more years. Then they get other people in on it. I.E. “Oh I remember him from worsttextbattlers.com” or “Yeah, we met up at McDonalds and he ordered a Number 5 with extra cheese”

predictions on who will win the whole tourney?
I’ll win then finally stop battling here.

top 5 text battlers currently?
Besides me, I’ll say Orc, Cashius, Nik and Inf.

wats the next type of tourney youd like to see hosted here at netcees?
Pros vs Joes. A true nc/rmbva mash up where it’s one nc/rmbva vs another nc/rmbva.

how do you feel about me personally, as a boarder and as a battler?
I used to dislike you. Within the past year or so, you’ve become a lot more tolerable. I respect you for saving the league/playoffs. Ive never liked you as a battler and always felt that you’ve won in the past because of your discussion board rep. With that being said, I was impressed with your verse against Cashius. I wanted to hate vote against you but I couldn’t.

sleeper pick to champ the tourney?
Me, obviously.

things you've noticed that have been done well during the season and also contrarily done bad?
The mags helped. Im not a fan of video only mags. I like the written mags more. Mods quitting mid season hurt the league but it looks like you saved it.

Netflix playlist?
Right now its Fringe. Im on Season 4. After that, I may watch House of Cards or Gotham.

whose the wackest text battler on the site?
Knucklehead, of course.

shout outs or shots to fire can be done here........
Respect to you for keeping this alive. Respect to the battlers.

Bye...[/
QUOTE]

Aero (in bold)

for the few that may not know u....can you describe ur contributions to the site and general posting habits?

I literally try to help people better themselves in real life and catch flack for it. Told Ill Nika to wear adult shoes he tells me Seinfeld still wears Jordans so he's ok too. The fuck? Also, Do I call myself GOAT & hype myself yes but I sacrificed for text. I've missed parties in high school just so I can meet deadlines so it's not a fucking game for me. Ended relationships for text and people don't think I'm the best? Hell nah I'm not going out like that.

in week 17 we saw you pay out a whopping 10 bucks to the battler with the VOTW....can we expect to see any of that penny stock bread passed out to any of our battlers during the playoffs?

A whopping 10 dollars? It's better than nothing. You had a Tinder date come to your house so don't tell me about cheap. Matter of fact you spent a good 5 mins posting a video mag like a faggot. She cute though. I saw you get a bit insecure when talking about Orc to her. Will I give out money to verse of week? Sure why not.

whose the big winner? whose gonna take down the playoffs and all the bragging rights for this season>?

If I had to place a bet I'd say Cashius or Bags. Hush, Orc are still great but they're not hungry.

do you still have that 50 bucks you mentioned about bribing me with to get into the playoffs? ill give u @Creds spot...but do you think u can see him with the hands if he takes issue with this?

lol real talk I was going to send $50 but I got drunk. I also was thinking maybe I'd get in just cause I'm Aero. LOL Cred live in Chicago. He don't go outside where it's not safe.

whos ur fav text battler to read?

Dominate or old Barcotic. Resin probably my fav right now. Wish he was in this.

are you @NYCSPITZ?

Lol, we hit each other up on Twitter about stocks every day.

what do you think about the current trending text style as of late?

well I like the gun bar trend over the wordplay that doesn't work both ways trend. Cred will write an entire gun bar verse though, he'll be out first round if voters are honest.

can you prove that ur actually black?

yes & no. It's tricky

what type of tourney would you like to see/participate in next?

ONLY THE GREATS tourney. $50 for winners of each round. Only the best will be invited fuck a record.

any hot stock tips?

Yes, buy Gold, the dollar will collapse by the end of the year. World War 3. Oil.

do you think politics are currently playing a big role in the NBL and text battling in general>?

Not at all. We're all too old for that. Yo I'ma be real Bags you ain't shit and I see right through you. This is a power move on your part. Last year you wrote a topical in an actual battle like a faggot and got votes. You're trying to throw your popularity around like an insecure high school cheerleader with bulimia. This is all a power grab. You undermined a tourney and made it shit now since you're at the helm you want to see people take it seriously. I will ruin you.

wats the best text bar u can think of in recent memory from this season>?

Kenny OG had a few dope lines on me. A bar you had about spoon, strap heroine was pretty good too. Way to hype Mftastik btw. He's ok but his bars aren't fire.

shout outs, shots to fire can be done here

Shout out to the TRUE GOAT, global icon, legend, and extraordinary fighter you will be missed, none other than me, Aero.

Throwback Battle

Tettris

Ur either dumb or slow cuz when u try n compose…
Every verse u go crayon…it’s like you’re retarded n still write’em with those
Time to expose u as nothing but a mid-tier homo, geek
In a conversation of the best…ur nose is in the corner when grown folks speak
See, I’m HOF status while u aren’t worth mentioning u bitch
If they did open the Doors to the Hall again…u’d be scanning tickets at the shit
Only champ shit when champs dip w/ wack sports clichés n
The Kicker? U been a Place Holder so long…I KNOW u grasp the point I’m makin
Dude I’m thru schooling you cuz your ass isn’t bright
I’m the class of past n present. U were never present to pass a class in ur life
So just trash what you write or change to new tactics…
You are your own worst enemy…and Shadow Boxing still ain’t for you, faggot
U been writing the same for a decade n the problems persist
You need some Strikta goals…n sharing needles with him’s at the top of the list

Allen Knight

Tettris Aka lost to a fake salamander aka really tryna make it in the music biz haha

Im fuckin up the compo w/ bars, heres a warning in case
Only thing T-rex is his skin from poppin the dot mob of pimples swarming his face
U fell off faggot, losses on rb got u hammerd w/ drama
How the fuck u gonna go from Titanfall to a guy pilotin a fake salamander persona
Ur girl fucks ancient old guys, pussy gets covered in Minutes
filled w/ so many monuments men.. green beret were deployed to recover'em in it
U selling out a show is impossible, ur music is toxic dawg
U'd neva Phil jackson, ur concerts have less appeal then a knicks front office job
Those concerts r a snooze fest, ppl leave n boo u son
cuz ur music has as much crowd control as riot gear & rubber bullets do to one
u fuck crackheads w/ the clap, in ally's u cant turn down
Not the alias behind drift but ur the 1 known for slidin to the side messin w/ burn outs
This scrub pays for pussy, & still just cuddling bitches
Cuz u bynum everything they want just to play the middle for acouple minutes

Cant fight the past...or can you?

so as i was digging thru the archives and checking out the other seasons playoffs checking for a classic battle i came onto our very first playoffs. They say you cant fight the past but we gonna put that challenge to task today. so ive paired up the match ups id like to see and done some predictions for each.

Seyance vs Toil

this is an interesting one here. Seyance is better known for his topical talents although he did win a fight night around the same time as this playoff tourney. the style back then was a bit more harsh and straight forward. toils wording is better in a more intricate fashion and his concepts are more creative. seyance was aced out of the first rd of this tourney and i feel like hed see the same fate here against toil in a pretty clean body.

Blue Bayou vs Allen Knight

blue bayou was the first person i read back when i came back to text battling in 2010 that really just had me FLOORED. his wordplays just blew me away. i mean granted i hadnt seen a level of text that nc was displaying ever. i stopped texting back in 2001 an every1 back then was pretty mediocre. allen knight is the current wordplay guy. i love this match up cuz the similar styles would just be a great show to see. for me i like blue bayou in his prime on this one....but it could be cuz im a fan boy.

God of war vs Hush (present day)

man I personally am digging this new style Hush been working with this season. bringing the shit back to basics. pulling away from the overly complex wordplay reaches and just focusing on clever similies and metaphors. God of war always had a really direct punch style of his own as well. Im sure this went down way back wen maybe a fight night? couldn't tell u but I got hush in wat would likely be an instant classic.

Barcotic(2010) vs kenny the og

this would be CRACK. idk wtf Bar trynna do this season with some of his shit. hes having an awkward transition to the new trending style and its apparent in his win/loss and verses in general but 2010 Bar went on a tourney winning spree only comparable to @ALIEN at the time. dude was a threat. Kenny really coming into his own and seems to have shaken most of the rust off if there is any more left I would say its not a factor. id give the slight edge to Bar in this one. dude was just hungry back then.

Murda sho vs Cred

this the one man. this the gun bar throwdown we all wanting to see. @murda sho SHOW URSELF COWARD. I mean idk how to call it or how to hype it.....its almost a damn mirror match although I will say murda sho is more inclined to throw out a personal punch on an opponent a lot sooner then cred. i think in the end a couple sharp personal jabs would give the voters something to split the decision and ultimately sho would take this one down. definitely one for the fans.

Larkin vs MFTastick

alotve u prolly don't even remember Larkin unless u were active around that time. He was pretty well regarded, member of CLA$H he was the L or was that @lefty? speaking out of turn on an era that was a liiiiiiitttttttle before my time but maybe some of the more seasoned vets can correct me here. anyhow MFTastick is currently our ONE HITTA QUITTA KING though his verses are still riddled with misses. expect MFT to have the LOTB but lose the match on consistency.

Beyond vs Junto

lol im wicked clever. THEYRE THE SAME PERSON. there is no way i can have tagged @Beyond this many times without him coming back to lurk......and with a competitive tourney like this going on no less? he would log in. i am sure of it. @john hensley was lurking the site just last week peeping an announcement thread i tagged him in and hes normal. bey bey and team alpha are still in a deep dank dark basement chained to a computer monitor with a cybatronic laser eye scripting text verses in preparation of the chyinnnpocalypse as we SPEAK. but like yo. if it truly is him he has lost a step in my honest honest opinion. i give this one to old school beyond with more creative concepts and crisper wording.

Orc (Present day) vs Lefty

I threw these 2 together just so i could speak on the significance of their first battle honestly. orc was essentially mid tier on nc until he beat @lefty in the NBL. i kno...thinking of orc as a mid tier battler is crazy. we all started somewhere tho. orc has only gotten stronger with time imho......though maybe lazier....this would be close but for me lefty was a whole lotve swag selling average bars. don't get me wrong....wat he did was in no way easily duplicated or defeated....just to the more studied eye the bars weren't as valuable as advertised to me. i got orc in a clean one here.

Shadenfruede vs Nick James

Shade vs James haha this one would be cool. @Knux absolutely pulled nicks soul from his very person in nbl season 7. i don't dfeel like digging for the battle but i mean nick could never and never did come back from that verse. i think w this time frame prior to that he may have the edge on a hit or miss shade although if it was the shade we got in week 20 itd be a dif story. 50/50 on this one.

Alvin karpis vs Cashius

not sure if this ever got to happen? i feel like by the time cash appeared on the seen @Alvin Karpis had already lost his motivation and edge/ regardless way back wen he was a problem. straight forward punch line style that truly defined his era. cashius is more wordy tho a bit more complex. i like karp in this one just based on the style clash benefiting karp here id say.

Infiltration vs Ill nik-A (2010)

we don't have the actual NBL season 1 archives here thanks to @David Lama but ive read them. I was blown away to see nik literally crushing the top tier elite amongst names such as @Hush, @Tettris, @ALIEN and others that r mostly only mentioned these days on lists of legends. infiltration is steady becoming an NC household name but man i don't think he fucking w nik in arguably his prime.

Orc (2010) vs Ill nik-A (Present day)

haha was cool to see that some of these guys were in the very first playoffs ever here and have made into the present day playoffs 6 years later. speaks volumes towards these guys level of talent and ability to adapt. present day nik is a beast. tho creative almost to a fault, old school orc was hungry and a student of the game. i like young burd in this one here if im calling it 100.

Oneduh vs Blam Newton

not sure the order im going to put this mag in but with the reveal of blams alias it gives this battle a whole new look. Oneduh was the other battler when i first came here that just absolutely blew me away. it was @oneduh vs @bluebayou and i think they went 16 or something. crazy crazy battle. blam or should i say the man behind the blam is a phenom on nc tho. this a toss up here. i think blams hard straightforward personal style would take it tho. for me blam is not a great generic puncher but if u give this guy personals to work with....which oneduh has....hes unstoppable.

Jilti vs Sutherland

So this one is interesting I feel like I paired these two up fairly well. both are capable of stand out bangers but also tend to have misses that hurt their verses from a consistency perspective. they also both have unique styles that just feel different then the day to day NC verse. I like this match as a sleeper fav. call this one down the line. 50/50

Bags vs Deon

oddly enuff I was around when @Deon was fairly active and we never got to shoot it out. He was on his way out at the time. Id be lyin if I said I wasn't a fan of the ole @hotdogvendorman. awesomely creative w the concepts and smooth as fuck w the wording. id like to think I took a few queues from the dude. He even accused me of stealing his bars LMAO. that's that shit I don't like. for that id cut this fat fagots throat. got nothing but bars for this fagot. come see me.

Destroyer vs Sound

lol @sound became a running joke around here after his personal life was exposed but this mag not for jokes. as a writer this dude was harsh and clever as fuck. the finals of this playoff was him vs GOW. god of war won but it was debateable. Destroyer da god forever But I got sound taking this one rather handily.....although this may have happened on des way in and sound way out>? either way like I said destroyer is the obvious winner here. vote destroyer. also im casting my vote for des in his first rd match up now also. 1-0.

well at the end of the day I had it 8-6 for the old school squadron (2 ties) although alotve those could swing either way and those "ties" obviously would've had winners. id like to say im being extremely realistic in saying the the level of competition present day is damn close to where we were at in what some of us consider netcees golden age.

Bracket Talk & Predictions

I don't think im being unfair by saying that the bottom half of the bracket has a bit of a rougher road to the title here as im looking over the battles. I mean it could be said that the bottom half is all show w a bunch of big names and the top half has the hungry hitters of the season. Ultimately every1 is a threat here but I figured id just speculate on the bracket as im sure im not the only one who has looked at this and tried to figure who they will be battling in the later rounds.

1)Bags (7-0, 1.0) vs 16)Jilti (7-6, .538)

yea im gonna predict my own match idgaf. i don't even get to enjoy this awesome ass fucking tourney im putting together and bad enuff im not getting the hype i deserve cuz i cant very well brag about myself in every section lol. Lets be serious tho im undefeated and in rare form. jilti is not on my level. plain an simple. u disagree make ur voice heard. this a clean one for me tho. easy.

2)Orc (11-1, .917) vs 15)Cred (9-7, .563)

this one gonna be fire. cred will step up his game here id imagine, i mean he has to know hes facing one of the best in the playoffs if not the favorite to win the whole thing. i think orc will cruise in this one tho not giving cred the him(HA GET IT HIM IS CRED) he deserves and in the regard will make this one closer then it would be if orc went full throttle. still got orc in a dope one.

3)Cashius (7-1, .875) vs 14)Blam Newton (8-5, .615)

Once this mag drops and Blam is revealed it will force cash to perform and make this the BOTW. plain and simple this is a finals match up for any tourney on nc. for me again to reiterate Blam is strongest when he has personals on hand.....cash doesn't give up alotve personals so if u not crazy with the generics he will come after u. this too close to call for me honestly wished this wasn't happening so early on. 50/50

4)Toil (5-1 .833) vs 13)Kenny the OG (5-3, .625)

this will be fire. Kenny went crazy against orc imo. i just don't think toil has had a performance close to kennys in week 20 aside from maybe his verse against cashius earlier on in the season. if both go all out this one gonna be a classic. sleeper pick for botw. ill rock with Kenny tho, he seems like hes picking up steam and really looking to take sum heads off in this tourney.

5)Allen Knight (4-1, .800) vs 12)Destroyer (10-6, .625)

i got destroyer here/ but LOOK this is a tuff draw for the sway storm deskembe troytumbo. u never want to see allen knight staring at the other end of ur rd 1 battle for ANY tourney let alone a tourney that sum1 with a HOF status would still actually consider as an accomplishment worth adding to their resume. i have a bad feeling des should be preparing those sway threads to go along w his verse. got allen in this one. but destroyer will definitely win like i said.

6)Hush (6-2, .750) vs 11) Schadenfruede (12-7 .632)

unsure what to expect here honestly, hush been seemingly pretty busy and been on a small text break since he lost the title to orc earlier on in the season. if he shows up its bad news for schade. i will say tho that schade had his verse of the season in week 20 and hush would be stupid to sleep on him.

7)Ill Nik-A (5-2 .714) vs 10)MFTastick (4-2, .667)

2 of my favs to literally just read recreationally. ive read nik verses and been creatively inspired to the point where id gone and sat down to start penning something right then and there......no lie on the other end in the past few weeks before writing i would peep whatever verse MFT dropped to get me in the zone to put some shit together. excited for this one. niks got it unless this is the week MFT hones his hit or miss style and loads us up w bangers in every line.

8)Infiltration (13-6 .684) vs 9)Junto (6-3 .667)

another crazy match up here. the defending season 8 champ vs the up and coming new blood KILLAH. im leaning to junto here as his style is generally more well received but i think both have the same size fan base and equally complex concepts w clean wording. this one will come down to execution imho. ill call for junto but would not be surprised to be proven wrong.

Battle of the Season

[img]http://media-***he-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/57/ce/6d/57ce6d362cb84e4cd4851a7682a92098.jpg[/img]

these 2 have battled numerous times exchanging wins and losses alike. anybody that's a fan of the game should be tuned in when these 2 go at it and this battle was a great example as to why that's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post

Aiyyoooo,

I'm likened to heavy hitters. trust Orc is a savage
&You're the Mike Tyson of text. Mainly because you both talk like a faggot
This dude isn't slick; 'Burd plz word this before I ruin the flip'
Maaan I edited so much of your shit over the years I became fluent in lisp
In our prime years I was writing stuff for this man's crew
Let's get one thing straight; If I ever did bite lines trust you'd be banned too
.. Quit with the tough talk. We KNOW that kid is a nerd
Dog... If you been Spraying Repeatedly it's because you've said a difficult word
Well done; u joined a Gym after yrs of being the lamest of vets
.. About time you realised them Pencil arms won't get you a Trace of respect
Been barking off alot bout Frac & them but u should try let it go
How u gonna trash-talk the old generation &&then lose to Resin 5times in a row?!
U ain't balling. H don't push heavy plates n' he's plenty fake
Most kids dream of a Tree house. not about growing Weed in their Mom's at 28
Talking bout my Misses?! Quit getting all in my face, fam
The word alone will have u spitting on the floor like Michael Jordan in SpaceJam
Been dropping oldass gunbars like what u say is the future
It's maddd ironic you haven't had any Drive in yrs & now you slaving for Uber
Orc got BARS; A whole range n' over the years they don't fade
You got One Line people remember. It's that creepy Moustache u won't shave
vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
When it comes to rankings u won't pass me in ya life span
Yea u made noise, but u was always behind me like a hype man
Difference between us is I'm wit the shits. U not bout life
I keep that ratchet in the crib, u try to turn a hoe into a house wife
Orc know he can't beat me. Before it started the battle was over
came here expecting to get lit up . This nigga a scavenger smoker
U ain't think up half the bars u use. Say different u dam liar
In this battle shit u got to bite to survive I guess you a vampire
hustling been my way to eat, u talk that shit cuz its trendy
your only meal ticket is a coupon for a free burger from Wendy's
Try to play joker get maimed when I pull the card of this lame
Gun to a clowns mouth, get his balloon bust no carnival game
U the pussiest Irishman ever, fag u never been in a scrap
You literally never landed a punch that wasn't in a internet rap
This a star war, n ironically u been my apprentice and clone soldier
Give u the cold shoulder or push ur wig to the side get a comb over
Ya mom can get 5 shots, give ya brother and daddy double
Potatoe on the barrel to empty ya stomach, that's famine trouble
It's bodybag season, when I write outlines this man a get chalked
Silencer whisper in ya ear.. Get ya spirit lifted but it ain't a pep talk

orc ran away with this one but I have a feeling we will be seeing a rematch here in a couple rounds and theres no telling what the outcome will be this time around.

Top 5 Bars of the Season

[img]http://gms.***hefly.net/images/16/06/04/313c12c51aa389b9f4a5caf323dac132/960.jpg[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
im a monster with the cans. Aim blam and hit domes
U getting sprayed by a beast. This a shower at the Flintstones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Drive-by ya wholeee squad; ain't a thing to gun 'em
Trusttt... I'll have Arms Pointed Behind ya Back like a Ninja Runnin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFtastick View Post
I'm a Led clapper. Square up. Right hook leavem dead after./
Neck snapper. Then get the buisiness with the left hand like Ned Flanders/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Got real shooters that clap, u’re only a goon when u rap
so don’t approach fucker or else it’s Ghostbusters, I keep a Uz in the Trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij View Post
You spend ya whole life on the boards and ya lines is all stank
I’ll put a hole through this poster like I was escapin’ from Shawshank

WTF'S

WTF@ ZELPH BEING HELD CAPTIVE TO ALLENS BAN HAMMER FOR ATLEAST A MONTH NOW LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WTF@KNUCKLEHEAD THINKS HES A GOOD TEXT BATTLER
WTF@KARAOKE STILL 3 WRONG POSTS FROM MURDERING HIM IRL OVER NETCEES
WTF@ BROKE LESNAR ABANDONING THE 1-2 LEAGUE AFTER HE MADE IT INTO SOME CRAZY GIMICK CIRCUS FREE FOR ALL THEN JUST SHOWING BACK UP LIKE WE DIDNT NOTICE ON SUM KYZOS HYATT LINE SHIT
WTF@ HALF THE HOF COMPETING IN THIS TOURNEY
WTF@BLAM NEWTON IS KARAOKE
WTF@HOW WACK KARAOKE IS LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
WTF@ 3 KARAOKE MENTIONS NOW
WTF@ JOE BOSTON GOING 14 LINES IN A RESERVE MATCH THAT MEANS NOTHING LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOL
WTF@ARCH COMING BACK
WTF@EVOLVE THINKING HE WOULD GET A SIMILAR WTF BUT INSTEAD HE RECIEVES THIS MIDDLE FINGER AND SPIT IN HIS FUCKING FACE
WTF@BARCOTICS SHIT RETURN TO NETCEES NOT EVEN BEING GOOD ENUFF TO LANF HIM INTO THE PLAYOFFS AHAHAHAHAHA
WTF@ PEOPLE EVER THINKING HE WAS GOOD
WTF@ OBVIOUS VOTE CHEATING REVEALED
WTF@ LOTTO SMIRK SUCKING EVERY FUCKING WEEK
WTF@ MFTASTICK PROLLY BITING HIS ONE GOOD LINE FROM SMACK ARCHIVES AND ACTUALLY WRITING THE REST WHICH IS WHY HE WACK AS FUCK BUT THEM SMACK BARS BE FIYAH
WTF@ ME MODDING
WTF@ USUALLY AFTER THIS SECTION ALLEN KNIGHT POSTS HIS PORN LIST THAT HE WACKED OFF TO THE NITE BEFORE
WTF@ JOHN HENSLEY COMING BACK TO SEE WHERE HE WAS MENTIONED THE OTHER DAY
WTF@ ALL MY NOTIFICATIONS R TURNED OFF TAGGING ME IS POINTLESS LMAO U IDIOTS ACTUALLY GET NOTIFICANTIONS EVERYTIME I @ U? GROW UP LOL

NC GETS THE SMACK IT DESERVES

From the mind of Kenny the OG straight to your living rooms. If we could compare the starting line up of the season 9 playoffs to URL/KOTD battlers who would we be looking at? well here it is. also......im 97% sure (lambskin sure) that Kenny is actually chilla jones LMFAO. so if u beat him this season then smack owes u a paycheck. Aight lets check em out.

Bags

Orc

Cashius

Toil

Allen Knight

Hush

Ill nik-A

Infiltration

Junto

MFTastick

Schadenfruede

Destroyer

Kenny the OG

Blam Newton

Cred

Jilti

Outro

I GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT....

Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.

Last edited by Bags; 06-06-2016 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:18 PM   #2
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

wait, are you not writing my verse for Allen knight????
philosophy.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:21 PM   #3
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I wrote every verse of urs this season why wouldn't i?

I predicted against u tho Cuz when I write for u I make sure to keep u at about .500 lmaooo
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:22 PM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lmaoooo

no doubt u gave me like .625 this season tho
I appreciate the effort
philosophy.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

way gone @ robert being a knock off neighbor

also i'd beat you at full capacity bags that's a given
Old 06-06-2016, 08:27 PM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

lol
I didn't read knuck's comment but I'm assuming it says something about how good he is at text?
philosophy.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:28 PM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

yo link me to that battle you beat me in

oh wait
Old 06-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

shit nvmd i no showed you

typical

i've voted for you biasly more than bags tho don't follow the rebel cubs footsteps
Old 06-06-2016, 08:39 PM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

oh word?

I take back everything I implied
philosophy.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:57 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

this jawn fire, props.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:06 PM   #11
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Good mag and who gives a fuck if i wanna go 14 lines hmmmm lol. Just kind of want to put on a show.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:14 PM   #12
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh yeaaaa this jawn was heat.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:21 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

So anthony....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:24 PM   #14
Ghost1

Yo but Kenny the og is literally chilla....LMAO....I had no idea chilla did text
Old 06-06-2016, 09:25 PM   #15
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Nice mag.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 06-06-2016, 09:25 PM   #16
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
So anthony....
Oh u want me to call u

Yea nah

Hope that interview was fun for u tho lol
Old 06-06-2016, 09:30 PM   #17
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Greatest mag in mag history.
Wtf @ the trip down memory lane hearing names like larkin, nick James and hotdogvendorman
Wtf @ me not knowing blam was karaoke
Wtf @ me actually beating barcotic around 2010 when he went by the name of punch
Wtf @ a hensley mention. That motherfucker better not pop up.
Wtf @ veritas actually being a skynet algorithm.

Ali theme was classy too. Bags caught a body with this mag, 3-0 no debatable.

Writers bloque nigga
Old 06-06-2016, 09:32 PM   #18
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Battle Record: 1-3

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

damn how you gonna dizaster vs eurgh me in the WTF section u slut

Dope mag though
Old 06-06-2016, 09:50 PM   #19
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Making me wanna bump that HNIC album now
Old 06-06-2016, 09:52 PM   #20
POET MiNDER
ne jouent pas que

Battle Record: 0-2

POET MiNDER is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I didn't check this site again after the season had ended. :\

Are Oneduh and hdvm still around or was that just a throwback jawn?
Closed Thread