Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2018, 09:57 AM   #1
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future
Default When Life sucker-punches you in the back of the head

Yesterday I was driving around a town that had no cell phone service. I stopped at a gas station that looked like the kind of gas station I shouldn't have stopped at. But I figured, "if I get blown away with a shot gun, I definitely won't have to pay bills anymore." I know I was being judgmental, but at the same time I was feeling pretty good about my decision to go inside the store and possibly end my debt forever.

Anyways...

The door jingled as I entered, and a woman in her 50's who clearly chain-smoked cheap cigarettes exclaimed at my presence. And by "exclaimed at my presence," I mean she raised her eyebrows while she looked at me. I know, I'm judging... There was a radio playing in the back corner of the store. Then I said "Hiya!" Making sure to sound extra non-threatening. 'Cause let's be serious...I don't NOT look threatening, even to myself (thanks to TV and film). She responded with a sharp "hi," a decibel above a whisper.I turned to look at the snacks, but after a few seconds, I'm feeling the tension rise --warmth on the back of my neck--, so I just quickly grabbed a bag of chips, and then walked around to the refrigerated beverages toward the back of the store.

"Who eats chips without anything to wash it down?" That's the thought I had while trying to distract myself from the more serious thought of "I'm sure she thinks I'm up to no good." I know, I'm judging.

But here we go...

The lady walks around the counter and follows me to the back corner of the store where the radio was, and turns down the volume. She was completely in my personal space at this point. "Too damn loud," she says. I'm uncomfortable having this person directly behind me, so I grab the drink I had no intentions of drinking and make my way to the check out counter. I walked with extra pep in my step 'cause I want to get back in the car, and get the fuck out of this uncomfortable ass situation. A SITUATION. She's keeping pace behind me I'm thinking "oh she probably thinks I'm gonna run out of the store."

Again...I know, I'm judging.

I get to the check out counter and that's when I notice they had all sorts of dead animal jerky. I grab one of each and I'm all, "HELLLLLL YEEEEAAAAH! DEAD ANIMAL FLESH IN A PLASTIC POUUUUUCH." The tension dissipated, her shoulders relaxed, my shoulders relaxed, and we both started genuinely smiling. We even made small talk and she wished me a safe journey home. Moral of the story, maybe racial tension is an imaginary thing, and we're so wrapped up in the illusion that we don't take the time to see that people are just people...BUT buying beef/bison/venison jerky can ease racial tension whether it exists or not. You should try it!
Old 03-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #2
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

AND...

My entire life for as long as I've been self aware and able to remember, I FUCKING THOUGHT THIS GUY WAS BLACK.

wtf?!

Old 03-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

WHATA TWIST!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:36 AM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

u want me to neg u in this thread or surprise you randomly later on>?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:33 AM   #5
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Im so tired of this "all lives matter" nigga...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #6
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Im so tired of this "all lives matter" nigga...

Bye...

This nigga is the worst. Nigga was clearly judged by his skin tone even though he looks like a doofus. He panicked like a bitch & bought more items out of sheer anxiety. Moral of story was put whitey at ease with your love of beef jerky. Sure thing boss! Anything else ya need suh? Beef jerky? Don't mind if I do! Ass nigga.

Last edited by Aero; 03-09-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:40 PM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Smh
Old 03-09-2018, 01:37 PM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

It’s hilarious to me that kar and Asian bob hate Phil cuz he doesn’t act like the typical negro they think he should act like. Lmao.
@Aero he should of went in there cracker this cracker that nalm talking bout yo. Fuck you cracker as crackers gimme my forty

Would that of been black enough for you?
Old 03-09-2018, 01:40 PM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

And them are the "Black people" I dislike because they are the racist ones.

Phil isn't the problem, YOU ARE.

The fuck you mean he isn't acting like the "Typical" black person - wtf is the "Typical" black person?

Welfare, jobless, piece of shit, dirt person, loud obnoxious? WHAT?

Ugh, don't get me started.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #10
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
It’s hilarious to me that kar and Asian bob hate Phil cuz he doesn’t act like the typical negro they think he should act like. Lmao.
@Aero he should of went in there cracker this cracker that nalm talking bout yo. Fuck you cracker as crackers gimme my forty

Would that of been black enough for you?

No you mark ass bitch. What he should've done was gotten the items he went in for & left without being a nervous wreck or trying to appease whites. If she was pressing him he could ask can I help you? Take ya tubby ass away from me Inno you're not intelligent or talented enough to address someone of my caliber.

Old 03-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #11
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

lol
Old 03-09-2018, 01:59 PM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
lol
lol you trying me. I get it. I fell into the trap this was good. Liked the humor in the story this was obviously satire and I fell for it. Karaoke set me off, I would've just laughed at this.

Props.

Old 03-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #13
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao its always amusing to watch aero try to toggle thru popular black slang from movies and relevant entertainment outlets that he has access to, especially when he tosses in outdated ones ...fucking annihilated at mark ass bitch LMFAO aero the fucking time travelling chigger channeling menace to society typing hip quips from his laptop in a bubblegoose tommy Hilfiger lmaoooooooooooooo
Old 03-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #14
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lmao its always amusing to watch aero try to toggle thru popular black slang from movies and relevant entertainment outlets that he has access to, especially when he tosses in outdated ones ...fucking annihilated at mark ass bitch LMFAO aero the fucking time travelling chigger channeling menace to society typing hip quips from his laptop in a bubblegoose tommy Hilfiger lmaoooooooooooooo

I came in here to say this same shit. I was like this nigga aero might actually be black lmaooo but he obv jus a muhfucka hip to social media etc
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #15
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post

Lol the Menace to Society reference was on purpose as it mirrored Phil's situation. Good catch though. Your knowledge of popular black culture is astounding for someone who pretends to dislike blacks.

Old 03-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

@Blue Bayou I see you and I miss you. Been thinking of you from time to time.

Old 03-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #17
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lol the Menace to Society reference was on purpose as it mirrored Phil's situation. Good catch though. Your knowledge of popular black culture is astounding for someone who pretends to dislike blacks.
subtly sides me against the blacks........lol yo aero YOU SMART....lol but im smarter. (negged)
Old 03-09-2018, 02:32 PM   #18
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
I came in here to say this same shit. I was like this nigga aero might actually be black lmaooo but he obv jus a muhfucka hip to social media etc
lmao legitttt
Old 03-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #19
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Despite all of this Phil is still blacker than you @Aero

It bothers you I know.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #20
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Fuck yea beef jerky. Tbh this sounded like some Texas Chainsaw scenario shit, I thought Phil over here telling us the last moments of his life before his phone dies and gets turned in to chili meat....she probably laughed cuz that wasn't animal meat in them packages lmao
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen poor dirt person -aero