Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > Black InQ
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default Test vs. Raydon

posted on 8/26/00

Test

Radio static resembles the sound of your profound cinematic rhyme-scheme/ auto-mic acrobatics are flipped upon this rap script faster then gymnastic aristocrats on high-beems/ I’m never seen, not even in the mirror, releasing dramatic stamina in this rap scene, burning your retina/ I’m a lyrical alpha dispersing rhymes as complex as algebra, I could win this battle if it was RA and I still did it acapella/ I damage your “Average” immune system like a hot air balloon rising to heaven, it just wont make it/ admit your counterfeit "call outs" were just used as a decoy and to annoy Test and deploy a reason to gain fame for your benifit/ I’ve got you locked on target close-knit, you better quit, I’m the bonesetter that would reverse your living making you become again a bedwetter/ I’m a lyrical redirector as the bisector I disperse has an after affect to your brain connector leaving you a defector where your body parts are given to a collector/ bomb detectors couldn’t pick up my signal radar, every bar I release is quite bizarre its all labeled ill/ as I instill a thrill into your spine making your body chill and the thought of my mind can kill/ you’re unmobile you can’t even walk straight, as I accumulate votes with this verse, and activate a counterweight for your duplicate downplate/ you’re never in the right mind state, I’m here to amputate your body organs one for one, as I annihilate your chances of winning leaving voting emcees with an easy decision/ I align the order of 9 desiples with my mind, making them realize I was designed to define devine/ your deadline is here, I assigned you with a rap project where is it, I must admit it’s rather weak, and almost looks counterfeit/ commit and just say your defeated before you even drop, as I bomb from above a airdrop and make you stop and think why you ever wanted to co-op my flow/ never no more will you deplore again a lyrical downpour as I go door-to-door and ask if your "ill" just to make sure before I EAT you like a homosexual carnivor//

vs.

Raydon aka Edgar the Average Joe

Cum on and TEST-me..now one of my enemies…you "dickride" like the best-of-jeans"
I move mentally like a centipede hungry for some leaves to the left of me
With ladies…HEADS-the-key…steppin' to Raydon…ya betta-be
Able to handle-me…every line I drop is hot meltin' wax like a candle-be
In a mode Canibus-ly…spray ya anatomy fantastically like Andy Worhol's canvas-be
Frankly you're a FAGGOT…you ain't "FLY" cause you're a MAGGOT
Any potency you lack-it…your girl's PUSSY I'll "SNATCH"-it
Simply it's a fact-kid…get ya back-slit just so when I shit through your dick my ass fits
Your pockets only "BLOW UP" when you see ASS and TITS
Hot for a second and out…like a MATCH once LIT
I'll leave you like a FAILED "TEST"…"marked in red" BITCH
HIT the SWITCH and turn your lights-out wit words out MY MOUTH
My PIPE SPOUTS toxic cock-spit on ya WIFE'S COUCH
Throw a "spark in ya shed" like Young Einstein and pluck-ya-eyes-and-mind for mine
THE BOTTOM LINE…on the BLACKINQ front-lines your buns-mine
FUCK more work…compared to your verse…HALF the LINES should work…cause…
"TEST is A)a fag B)on crack C)WACK D)lacks PUNCH-line contact
ALL OF THE ABOVE…cause your verses are like a CALIFORNIA school lunch-line…
It takes a long ass time to get served…get off the CPU nerd…turn on the mic and put in some WORK…
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote