Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > Black InQ
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default Test vs. LyFe ::Round 3::

posted on 8/23/00

::The finale::

You couldn't be the hardest, if you was the only nigga at Black InQ erected/ destroying your emotions, until you crying about ya rhymes, being neglected/ your girl giving me "brain", then coming home with "no clue"/ you couldn't be on top of shit, if you shitted in a "out of order" stool/ I crucify your minister on the cross, he rock around his neck/ my words touching your heart viciously, by ripping up your left peck/ incapable of rising to the occasion , if you walk the terrain of the Sahara, with a "yeast infection"/
snatching your "nerves", to leave you standing in front of a mirror with no reflextion/
taking your penis, to a "women's shelter", cause you have masturbated until battered/
transposing your pupils into the interior, so you can see your dreams getting shattered/
I frighten your "pastor", making him exit, leaving you without a prayer/ lifting bout 20 tectonics, to place your charred remains, with the fossils of the Jurassic layer/ like a premature ejaculation, you came a lil too soon/ your tightness is unheard of, like a developing fetus, from a sperm leak of undercover sex, in a hotel room/ my verbal spray "air fresherner" in your nostrils, having you in a "state" of forEver smelling Glade/ knowledge, couldn't be technical, if you had "micro-braids"/ victory for you is ill-relevant, like two "lesbos", sucking dicks/ going into your mind, to dress your brain, with a "insanity" made out-fit/ carving "I won" in your cranium, cause lies are written all over your face/ "uprooting" every "bud" on your tongue, to leave you with no taste/ inflicting "crucifix" wounds, with torture methods of the Stigmata/ couldn't bless the mic, if Christ, was your "biological fatha"(father)/ apprehending you to the side of a building, now your back is up against the wall/ you still couldn't be sick, if you wrote, men notes, on bathroom stalls/ slapping you until your face turns "red" and your ish(wackness) stop/
ripping out all your internal organs, and tell the janitor to clean it up with his mop/ couldn't resize the situation, if your penis gets circumcised/ Putting a thread on your eyelids, so the mods will have the pleasures of closing your eyes/ calling a "video/audio" socket, cause your mouth cavity is a penis Jacker/ couldn't be ill, if you was a computer virus infected hacker/ write my rhyme on your brain, with a permanent marker, so it's constantly on your mind/ draining the energy on your wrist watch, now you running out of time/ I give you "skin cancer", from my Ultra V's/ amputating your whole leg to the waist, leaving you without prayer, when everyone pray on their knees/ leaving your facial hair white cover with semen, calling you the Colonial/ you couldn't keep this ish hot, if your mouth cavity was lined with material that's thermal//

::It’s almost over::

Splitting personas like SHANG TSUNG/ burst ya chest and Shoot SPIT balls from ya Lungs/ niggas posting for attention/ rhymes Mother GOOSE won't even Mention/ but you DUNCE like detention/ NASA uses my paragraphs/ to split ATOMS in half/ niggas spitting verse to me to get my autograph/ alas/ I EM-BAR-RASS like KASS/ no second chance like LAST LAUGH/ told you sluts I’m a force to RECKON/ TYSON style knocking amateurs out in 38 seconds//
You couldn't fuck with Test if I raped ya girl and her pussy Manufactured KY JELLY/
NUTTED on her BELLY/ Called you on HER CELLI / had you listen to how I had her speaking Native Tongues and COUNTRY GRAMMAR’s like NELLY/ Butchered like JEWS in a BAKED GOODS section of a GERMAN Supermarket/ you couldn't start STATIC with Test if I tied ya feet together and made you walk on CARPET/ Your era is non existent like a STATUE with a pimple/forever SLEEPING ON wack emcees like RIP Van WINKLE/ cANcer TO THE spINE LIKE Chris Dudley SUCKING UP THE PINE/ fUCKED YA girl so hard her pussy got a STOP SIGN/ only gets wet when she hears the TONE of Test's RHYMES/ Test has to a GOD cause everything I do is by DESIGN/ After your death put Test on the mantle/ I obliterate FS niggas faster than a Black Sitcom on NBC gets cancelled/ Batter ya face leaving tire marks and skids/ Test infects niggas with more diseases than one of Jerry's Kids/ most treacherous battle emcee known to man/ ingenious / I'll go to ya beach and calculate every fucking grain of sand/ on one hand/even if you got a TATOO of yourself you couldn't be NAME BRAND/ cheap shotting / seen this post and I greeted you with a *SIGH!*/ ask your battered body why?/ most effective way of suicide/ I raise tides in tide deep blue seas that you hide/ cause the WAVES you trying to make lacks FLOW-RIDE/

::NOW it’s over::
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote