Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-24-2013, 11:49 AM   #41
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
Comin across a little volatile their Split, You one of those flag shakers?
"in fact, interjecting ourselves into foreign affairs where we are neither wanted nor needed got us this "Ameircan Oppression" hate in the first place. "
yeah, so what are you saying mate?
i dunno what ur asking?

i meant its the countries jobs themselves to let the world know whats good w/ their country. nothing the USA could do about covering the Middle East, except send our journalists in, which people hate.

bombs don't go off very often in our cities, when they do it is global news because it's unusual. no one's grabbing for limelight is all im saying
Old 04-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #42
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

That's Valid.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 AM   #43
Anonymous

Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous

These conversations are why everyone hates Americans.
America accidentally bombed an afghani wedding on the same day, killing over 30 people. Guarantee no Americans are getting the death penalty for that.

Besides, the bombings were just to cover up the fact that the government changed the privacy laws, on the same day.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #44
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Besides, the bombings were just to cover up the fact that the government changed the privacy laws, on the same day.
CISPA, right?

It's funny how "conspiracy theorist" carries almost the same sentiment as racial slurs.
I pride myself on being more aware than you sheep. Baaahhhhh baaahhhh
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #45
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

It's real easy to be responsible with your power when you have none. The only reason things seem so corrupt now is because reporting and journalism and awareness are only getting better and better. There is no changing the world.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #46
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
You should be blaming people for improper practice of the religion instead of the religion itself...just like Islam is not an evil religion, but certain people twist it to their own views and make it evil.

Having said that, if you're an atheist it's all good, but if the ONLY reason you don't believe in anything is because of what people did then that's unfortunate....understandable though.
I'm not an athiest man, lol. I'm definitely not blaming religion itself. You're right, it's people who are to blame when it comes to that. No religion is evil, it's the few behind it who wield it as a weapon against all others. No doubt. I'm definitely a believer of a higher power, I'm just not tied into any religious group or practice. ;)
King Ra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #47
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

I say we start another crusade.

That would be righteous considering the 'suspect' is of islam background right?

The man shouldn't be persecuted without the entire cell that conspired, or else someone is getting off the hook for him taking it in the ass in butt pounding jail. The man is innocent until proven guilty, the only guilt I have seen is marshal law in 3 separate states.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote