Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-30-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future
Default crazy weekend

I was out with some people, and personally i was rollin on 5 mollies, but everyone else was either straight, or had just smoked some weed. So we're leavin the park we were at and one of my friends started havin a seizure in my hands. I make sure to put him on his side on some grass while someone supported his head, then i called the ambulance. Hed been in a near fatal car accident prior, and was in a coma for a while as a result, so i assume it has something to do with that.

But here's the funny/fucked up part

So me and the other people i was with were sitting in the waiting room to.hear about his state, and of course im sitting their experiencing my highest peak lol. It was real conflicting, still holding onto the fear of almost losing a friend but feeling AMAZING on the outside. Anywho, the girl who he was tryna get at all day, and has been involved with in the past, started coming onto me. At the point, we had already found out he was stable and was guna fully recover, n we were just waiting on our other friends with food, but still she was feeling me all up n shit talkin bout, "does this feel good?" Yeah bitch, it feels great, but I cant be havin u do this shit right now. Hows she guna try and do this right now? Like i said, the touching felt great, so i didnt stop it, but ill have u know that i did not communicate with after that day, and she will not be hearing from me, because i am just such a good person

My friends fine now btw
Old 07-30-2013, 02:53 AM   #2
iforgiveyou

iforgiveyou is on a distinguished road

My child.
iforgiveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #3
Rawn M.D.

word fig

i've had like 4 experiences where a good friend(s) of mine had seizures (all diff people) while we were on substances...sht is fucked. Like seriously ive seen, and helped to many friends that were seizin out, and then they come to like wtf happened, where am i, sometimes even piss themselves. Shts sobering if u ask me.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:56 AM   #4
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
word fig

i've had like 4 experiences where a good friend(s) of mine had seizures (all diff people) while we were on substances...sht is fucked. Like seriously ive seen, and helped to many friends that were seizin out, and then they come to like wtf happened, where am i, sometimes even piss themselves. Shts sobering if u ask me.
Yeah in that moment i definitely sobered up. Ive never even seen someone have a seizure so it was intense to watch
Old 07-30-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
Rawn M.D.

yeah man, sht is nuts, frothin from the mouth n sht.

But u should bang that girl out tho (if she look good,) and then not speak with her.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:01 AM   #6
Fig
Om

That aint fucked though? My dudes still in hospital n shit lmao
Old 07-30-2013, 03:11 AM   #7
Rawn M.D.

lol if she came on to u, sht u are only but a man...and u have needs that she was volunteering to svc
Old 07-30-2013, 03:15 AM   #8
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

The fuck drugs you got over there makin people have fits?! Fuck that noise!!

Bro. Don't mess around wit the slag. Let ya boy get outta hospital before you break his heart first lmao
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:21 AM   #9
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
The fuck drugs you got over there makin people have fits?! Fuck that noise!!

Bro. Don't mess around wit the slag. Let ya boy get outta hospital before you break his heart first lmao
Lol he didnt do any drugs. And yeah, ima stay away
Old 07-30-2013, 03:28 AM   #10
Rawn M.D.

he prolly had a tramatic brain injury,
prolly why he couldnt beat on the skeeze

or
withdrawal

or
epileptic

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 07-30-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:31 AM   #11
Fig
Om

He had just got out of taking senior pics for the yearbook and the room is all dark with just a bright flashing light in you fuckin face, so im almost 100 that had something to do with it. Plus he had a migraine and anxiety all day
Old 07-30-2013, 03:35 AM   #12
Rawn M.D.

well a strobe light effect can trigger a seizure
but u usually have to either have a predisposition to
or deficient from malnutrition
or lowered seizure threshold via drugs/withdrawal
or brain injury

the light/strobe alone wouldnt cause someone to seize who doesn't have seizures or the other options
Old 07-30-2013, 03:53 AM   #13
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

You're the M.D. lol
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:55 AM   #14
Rawn M.D.

Yessir, and i prescribe @Figurative for u to fuck ur boys crush; thereby revealing to him her slutty nature. It sounds like a noble thing to do for a good friend.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:55 AM   #15
Fig
Om

Quote:
well a strobe light effect can trigger a seizure
but u usually have to either have a predisposition to
or deficient from malnutrition
or lowered seizure threshold via drugs/withdrawal
or brain injury

the light/strobe alone wouldnt cause someone to seize who doesn't have seizures or the other options
Well yeah he's sustained serious brain injury, i made that clear lol
Old 07-30-2013, 03:57 AM   #16
Fig
Om

Quote:
Yessir, and i prescribe @Figurative for u to fuck ur boys crush; thereby revealing to him her slutty nature. It sounds like a noble thing to do for a good friend.
Why ya do this to me rawn. Why ya wanna see me do bad thing
Old 07-30-2013, 04:01 AM   #17
Rawn M.D.

because ur helping ur boy out who is in the hospital and in need of help, its a good thing. Win/Win not win/lose up ur negotiation tactics.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:02 AM   #18
Fig
Om

This nigga rawn is satan. I need that shitty new jesus alias stat
Old 07-30-2013, 04:07 AM   #19
Rawn M.D.

Old 07-30-2013, 04:15 AM   #20
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

eh, girls can be fucked up in the sense that they'll "come on" to you just to get your attention. she probably just wanted you to want her, to be an object of lust, so she could withhold it from you.

sounds like it worked. you're thinking about her.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote