White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default this is the first official -TRASH YOURSELF WITH A PRIVATE FACT THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YOU THREAD.

..this my friends, is necessary for personal cleansing purposes.

my fact/s..
my mother lives right around the corner from me. the biological one.
we never speak or see each other because of my brother -who could have been my twin, and also shares my first name (chris)but has a different father and looks exactly like me with blond hair and blue eyes while i have brown hair and green eyes (his dads name is chris and he wanted a junior -she wanted him to be a max. she lost) was beefing with me one day. he decided to tell my mother lies that i spoke of having the house shot up by gangbangers. when in fact.. i did not. my brother came at me on some gang banging shit speaking of a gang that he said he was gonna sick on me. i simply asked him one question.. DID YOU FORGET WHO THE FUCK AM I???

GD mutha fucker. my past reflects a gang affiliation and brotherhood with all crips BGF even BLOODS and other members of different gangs in the MD region. (not something im proud of, i emphasized for storytelling purposes. i do not practice any of this anymore. its the past) that i know are FAMILY through biological genes that share blood and crip differences. i also know many people affiliated with another gang whos name i will not share just because and that was the group he thought he would send at me because he didnt like the fact that i aired out his irrespponsible drug addicted ways to his face.

in light of that.. i said go ahead and do what you think your capable of. just watch your back from now on when you drive out near annapolis road in bmore to that methadone clinic. cause i know real G's. and your idle threats are about to get you smashed.

he didnt respond -yet ran and told my mom that i was gonna have the house shot up!?!?!?! i would never threaten such bs on my family. i am a rider for my family no matter how much they are the opposite for me.

so havnt spoken and when i see her in the neighborhood she acts like she didnt notice me.

i did not meet this woman until i was 18.
her and my dad split up when i was 2 years old.
they birthed me in asheville NC and moved me back to hyattsville MD within that 2 year frame.
by then my dad had gained custody and legal rights. joined the navy, left me with his parents who were already raising his teanage and older 4sisters in the house. my Grandfather was a weapons designer for the NAVY. Look up the AEGIS system for credibility. im sure you will find my last name somewhere there when if you can find at all a list of names responsible for the creation of this system.

anyhow.. when i was 7-8
my dad left the navy and i was in the 2nd grade
i got asked a question by my grandmother after school one day...
christopher -would you like to go live with your father in philadelphia, or stay here with us?

i said i wanted to live with my dad. i loved him and had fun whenever he visited me.
sad to say it was the worst mistake and choice i had ever made in my longline of horrible decission making, and i should have never been given the authority to make my own choice concerning that matter.

i went from having everything i would have ever needed to become a great man with unlimited funding behind me to support education and everything else necessary -to living poor in the hood in philadelphia.

this is when my road towards becoming a G became evident. from catholic school i started attending a public school in philly

i learned quickly here to fight and that playfighting wasnt a thing anymore. these people were serious about it.
needless to say i got my ass whipped a few times before i learned how to conduct my hands with the best of them.

i bounced around in philly with them from apt to house and back and fourth until i was 18.

i got a phone call on my eighteenth birthday while i was watching my 6 year old little brother who was deaf. (he caught meninjitus and lsot his hearing from the medications) ...my drunk father was passed out on the couch. the phone rings -i answer.. i hear a female voice quickly ask me -"who is this"

i retorted, nah.. you called me bitch -who thie fuck is this??
the voice responded, christopher... do you know who this is?
i said fuck you -stop playing with me, and hung up the phone!

immediately the number called back, the voice quickly told me that the person i was speaking with was my mother.. who i hadnt seen or heard anything about or from since i was two years old. (oh the times i played and listened to dear momma, wondering)

i said holy shit -get the fuck outta here, she said yea son. its me, and i have two brothers and a sister that i want you to talk to!?!?!?!?!

i flipped my lid. she went on to tell me how she always calls and my dad lies to her that im in bed or not there when i was always around at that stage in my life.

the next night my GF at the time knocked on the door to see if i could come out. my dad was drunk again. he rushes to the door because he hears the feminine voice and starts acting tough. im like dad im just standing here talking man chill out. he starts pushing me around and slams the door on me

I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT
grabbed him by his arms at his side and slammed him into the corner in the hallway where the front door was between the door and the wall corner. i hit him with a heavy 3 piece combination, i then grabbed him again and spun him around slamming him to the floor.

this shattered his right arm in three different places (rite hand to the sky).
i knew it was bad the way he crawled off to the couch screaching in pain.
the soldier he was made him wait about two days before taking himself to the hospital and finding out how extensive the injuries were. it took two bolts to put is elbow and arm back together. I FELT LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!

i loved him just as much as i hated him.

that weekend i fled to live with my girlfriend and made arrangements with 1 of his sisters to be picked up and driven to maryland to stay with here for a while.
my family in md knew that it would come to this one day but never spoke upon it -just waited.

i told her about my mom and she couldnt believe it. we searched for her and found her and made arrangements for me to meet my mother -finally

she was amd is the piece of shit that my dad left ehind years ago. i just wish he would have spoken to me more about it

my dad is dead now. i miss him. he dided the day before i got out of rehab, on april fools day -(of a sudden heart attack)

all the drugs and drinking provoked this heart attack according to the naval autopsy outfit that handled his death. it turns out that anybody in the military or who WAS in the military.. has to be autopsied by the military branch they were in because of the fact they served. i dont quite understand why.

my deaf brother walked in from school that day to find my dad dead on the floor in front of the couch he sat on, watched t.v. and drank his bears while smoking ciggarettes.

he was the smartest, most inteligent man i had ever known asside from my grandfather. he could fix anything and had an extensive knowledge of the hman anatomy that could have sent him through school to become a surgeon. he wasted his life and gifts by drinking it away.

i spoke to him by his side during the viewing, saying dad... i cant promise you anything man, but i will do my best to become the greatest man that i can and stay away from these drugs and alcohol. i was able to maintain sobriety for 5 going on 6 years. i relapsed. i am now clean again

my dad was an asshole -but he was my best friend to. i miss him ;(

YOUR TURN

Last edited by Geno; 03-18-2015 at 02:29 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

DID YOU FORGET WHO THE FUCK AM I??? = new come at me bro, dirt edition

proud thread is proud
Old 03-13-2015, 11:27 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I lit a crazy bum on fire for trying to touch my wang when I was 13 instead of taking the change I had given him and going to get me some fortys.

When he got out of the hospital and healed I jump kicked him and flipped him over his mom's lawnmower.

3 years later I was driving with my buddy at the time and saw him walking and jumped out on him and punched him in the face.

His name was ross. His neighbors said he would have sex with his dog.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:32 AM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

My biological dad used to make me shoot bums with pellet rifles

Facts

And let me re iterate

make
Not let
Make

Needless to say I wasn't around him too long
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:32 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
I lit a crazy bum on fire for trying to touch my wang when I was 13 instead of taking the change I had given him and going to get me some fortys.

When he got out of the hospital and healed I jump kicked him and flipped him over his mom's lawnmower.

3 years later I was driving with my buddy at the time and saw him walking and jumped out on him and punched him in the face.

His name was ross. His neighbors said he would have sex with his dog.
wow
you were unforgiving!
i hope he has changed his ways.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Facts

And let me re iterate

make
Not let
Make

thats crazy man. how old were you though?
Old 03-13-2015, 11:45 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weinercide View Post
wow
you were unforgiving!
i hope he has changed his ways.
yeah I was not a good guy at all. I find it ironic that I now work with people like him. trying to help them.

icci.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:46 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Facts

And let me re iterate

make
Not let
Make

real talk:

1. describe your experience (thoughts feelings) the first time you did

2. what happened when you told him you didn't want to.

this is pure psychological progress right here bro!
Old 03-13-2015, 11:53 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

its how funny how things like this turn out. i can relate though @Veritas the invincible

i always have ambitions of becoming a drug and alcohol abuse counselor. i find that all the shit ive been through in my life makes me able to comprehend and relate to the type of peoples who are caught up in this lifestyle.

i commend you for choosing the line of work your in. i love psychology and find that human behavior and the reason people act or respond to others actions the way that they do is very interesting
Old 03-13-2015, 12:00 PM   #10
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

- I randomly blurr out things as if I have a mild case of tourette syndrome.
- talk to & answer myself often.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:17 PM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
- I randomly blurr out things as if I have a mild case of tourette syndrome.
- talk to & answer myself often.

ey, you know what suth.. i think a lot more people then let on also do this same thing -I DO IT ALL THE TIME AS WELL

its like im my own best friend man. its crazy, its more like im just practicing what im gonna say should a certain moment arrive. that way i know exactly what im gonna say and HOW im gonna say it. make sense?

i can relate bro
Old 03-13-2015, 01:02 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weinercide View Post
its how funny how things like this turn out. i can relate though @Veritas the invincible

i always have ambitions of becoming a drug and alcohol abuse counselor. i find that all the shit ive been through in my life makes me able to comprehend and relate to the type of peoples who are caught up in this lifestyle.

i commend you for choosing the line of work your in. i love psychology and find that human behavior and the reason people act or respond to others actions the way that they do is very interesting
I thank you for your kind words gent, and I appreciate your new boarding character.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:07 PM   #13
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I used to break into peoples houses back when I hung out with black people.

Not to steal anyrhing.

I would watch there cable, eat there food, use there toilets.

I literally spent hours in peoples houses.

reason why we never stole anything is becuase this was in the hood
man. none had shit.

Last edited by Inno; 03-13-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:24 PM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

word. thanks for your input

i used to do this when i was homeless in philly for periods of time. just simply break into peoples homes and fix a meal. eat whil ei was there and never took anything unless i found some money or change or something lying around that i needed to eat later on or whatever the purpose was.

i feel what your saying here man.its rough when you have to break into someones house just to fix you a sandwich. been there, my breaking and entering was out of necessity though

yours was simply to empower the dirt person that resides in you. you need cleansing!
Old 03-13-2015, 01:24 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
I thank you for your kind words gent, and I appreciate your new boarding character.
thank you, sir
Old 03-13-2015, 01:28 PM   #16
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

word man that's rough.

but tbh we did it mainly for fun.

I remember one time we re arranged all the pictures they had up on th3 walls
in different positons lol. we took everything from the fringe and put it in
the freezer and vice versa. stupid young nigga shit.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:41 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Dark secret bros

Suppressed it until one of my buddies in on it brought it up

There was this kid 8 middle school. He died. Tragically and suddenly from falling off a theater stage and seizing. He was dating a chick at the time. She later dated our friend. Broke his heart and cheated on him. He became emo. We trolled her on aim under an alias account saying we were her dead ex and that she is the reason he died. She went into a mental institution.

Worst thing I've ever done. We never told a soul until one of my accomplices mentioned it drunk as fuck a wrrk ago luckily only in front of our friend who knows us all and would totally have done it with us if asked.

Don't know how I forgot about it but I feel dirty being reminded of it
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:44 PM   #18
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

damn.
thats deep, thats the kind of dirt that is uncleansible. dirt person fo life. ftw

thanks for sharing, knucklehead. you show true regret and thats is honorable
Old 03-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
real talk:

1. describe your experience (thoughts feelings) the first time you did

2. what happened when you told him you didn't want to.

this is pure psychological progress right here bro!
I felt bad for the bums. I don't think I ever verbatim said I didn't want to do it but he knew. Guess I did it to please him.

Geno I was prolly 4/5
Old 03-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Yo @Diode
Change this nigga name back yall beasting