Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-29-2013, 01:50 AM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default how much of the ocean

has been unexplored
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:51 AM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

space has been explored more than the ocean...and we barely getting to mars...

I don't how to put that into math tho
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #3
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

you must be high
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:56 AM   #4
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

lmao
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:57 AM   #5
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
space has been explored more than the ocean...and we barely getting to mars...

I don't how to put that into math tho
see theres got ot be shit in it we dont know about
Old 07-29-2013, 01:59 AM   #6
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

think about it like this....every so often new species are found that thought to be dead...some are entirely new species that weve never seen before....and we can barely go down what couple miles down?

truth is that's where we need to explore...and im high as fuck
Old 07-29-2013, 02:01 AM   #7
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

You ever seen phrana? Or however is spelled
Case and point
Old 07-29-2013, 02:02 AM   #8
Natural

You ever seen phrana? Or however it is spelled
Case and point

Propoxphene?
Old 07-29-2013, 02:04 AM   #9
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

Piranha?

Giant squids is some cool ass mofos tho. Sperm whales (lol) dive like 3 mile down to do battle with em suckas. That shit is epic.
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:08 AM   #10
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Atlantis is really real
Old 07-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #11
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
think about it like this....every so often new species are found that thought to be dead...some are entirely new species that weve never seen before....and we can barely go down what couple miles down?

truth is that's where we need to explore...and im high as fuck
mannn thats what im syaing like the giant squid shit

weed make me investigate more and i think i see shit

lmao about a month or 3 ago i stayed high for like 3 days and i left my computer on the live feed from lochness just to see if i could see something

lmao fucking weed
Old 07-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #12
Natural

So is the easter bunny
Old 07-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #13
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Everything is real
Old 07-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #14
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Atlantis is really real
atlantis was real
Old 07-29-2013, 02:12 AM   #15
Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
mannn thats what im syaing like the giant squid shit

weed make me investigate more and i think i see shit

lmao about a month or 3 ago i stayed high for like 3 days and i left my computer on the live feed from lochness just to see if i could see something

lmao fucking weed
Pranha lol or however u spell it

Giant Squids don't go down there
Old 07-29-2013, 02:15 AM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural View Post
Pranha lol or however u spell it

Giant Squids don't go down there
i said SQUIDS DAMN IT
Old 07-29-2013, 02:15 AM   #17
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
atlantis was real
Possibly still is. when I perfect my submarine replicating a giant metal egg I shall bring the worthy to see it. Disbelievers will not be welcome. There will be a renaissance of knowledge similar to the ancient civalizations of 3400 BC.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:17 AM   #18
Natural

I am the only disbeliever welcome
All ya'll gettin left on land

Fuckers
Old 07-29-2013, 02:18 AM   #19
Rawn M.D.

Yo I been at the falloff at the ocean underwater, that sht just drops into darkness shts Fuckin scary like I sat there underwater with my tank and was shook to go down more then like 20 ft n I expected something to come up ad get me... And i swim w sharks loss... Shows how crazy that sht is
Old 07-29-2013, 02:20 AM   #20
Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
Yo I been at the falloff at the ocean underwater, that sht just drops into darkness shts Fuckin scary like I sat there underwater with my tank and was shook to go down more then like 20 ft n I expected something to come up ad get me... And i swim w sharks loss... Shows how crazy that sht is

Shows how crazy you are

Tags
ffc approved