- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
Welp, there goes the bb is dullboy argument
im schizophrenic so talking to myself is still ^ 4 grabs
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #42
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
it is much greater than yours. I dedicate myself into being the best me I can be.

I want you to feel dumb, because you feel you're greatness. You're comparing yourself to some guy who is good at text battling on the internet. Then sigh and say "im so good at this ugh at 15" when you know what this site has to offer.
Losing to you at chess or performing poorly at math wouldn't make me feel dumb. It's dumb you would think it would. What I said, which you refer to as "(feeling) my greatness", was in jest. Nothing I do makes me feel great, not in the sense that you're using. Most of the bragging I did talking with you was said to further the narrative that was our friendship and the game we played. I never believed it, did you? lol Your long winded paragraphs about you being the best writer ever? How you've surpassed me, like it was some sort of competition. You realize that was all a game, right?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:11 AM   #43
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate
Dumb people have more kids than smart people.
Precisely. And there is good reason for it.

Let me level the plane, though. Consider studies concerning economic psychology and behavioral economics, specifically heuristics. In general, you'll realize that humans constantly make terrible (dumb) decisions on multiple levels, mainly those financial and health-related. When you have an increasing number of these people (i.e. the entire human race) due to population growth, you increase economic development, which filters down to all sectors that benefit in concordance, specifically education (the irony). You can probably figure out why Coca-Cola and McDonald's are such large corporations.

I'd also question your concept of intelligence. What do you mean by 'smart' people? Would you say smart people are somehow better than professional athletes who would fail your average IQ test?

I understand your minimalistic, slightly dismissive, somewhat sarcastic approach to these matters considering we're on a rap forum filled with over egoistical young men who have zero interest in anything other than sports & women, but hopefully you can expand on your thoughts more specifically in your next assertion.

Then again, if you're looking for a predominately highly-intelligent society contact Christopher Langan and see his views concerning eugenics. Or you could just join your local chess club.

Last edited by Mael; 06-14-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:02 AM   #44
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Appreciate your well thought out response and I'll endeavor to respond to it at some point when I'm on the computer. Will take too long on phone
Old 06-14-2014, 10:36 AM   #45
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Mael for Superintendent
Old 06-15-2014, 04:28 AM   #46
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Word @Dominate. lol.. @Muff Diggity.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:12 AM   #47
Beyond
Fresh to Death

Battle Record: 12-5

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- BTC Swagger & Flow
- Fall Brawl I
- Fight Night LI
- Fight Night LII
- Fight Night LIII
- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Don't get me wrong, boys. I'm the prototypical book smart person, but I'd be lying if I said book smarts is the best form of intelligence or gets you ahead in life more than say social intelligence, which is the juggernaut of intellect so to speak. At least in our society.
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:28 AM   #48
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
Don't get me wrong, boys. I'm the prototypical book smart person, but I'd be lying if I said book smarts is the best form of intelligence or gets you ahead in life more than say social intelligence, which is the juggernaut of intellect so to speak. At least in our society.
Book smart gets you nowhere except a job as a librarian. Best form of intelligence is always experience.

I'm book smart but I apply it (experience). Get it together everyone and this thread by Dom is idiotic and obv troll thread.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:36 AM   #49
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Didn't read rest of your post Bey. Disregard what I just typed.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:44 AM   #50
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Admittedly not the brightest guy here

I scored well.on ACTs n SAT but some of you are definitely incredibly smart

But I am crafty as fuck

Cunning

Scatterbrained

I handle pressure very well

I can tell you lack in other areas though

Not.tlkin about neone in particular
Old 06-16-2014, 12:59 AM   #51
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote