Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #21
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

You use roids. On that day not a single thing was earned.

You think like a child. Keep it up broski.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #22
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
We are one of the best trained armies in the world.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #23
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Your country never learns not to stick its nose in other countries business. You are bankrupt and by doing this it ensures you will dig that hole even further.
There is no argument here you can retort with, your government has its own hidden agenda and the wool has clearly been pulled over your eyes sonny jim

You are not big or swoll and your traps are tiny. Your gym efforts are rofld upon and your boarding style has been stolen from bodybuilding forums.
Lol kido if u see all way from where your at...you don't thonk I see it?

This country is shiesty as fuck...

And it is our business. ..its a global problem..so THE US as a leading county
Regardless of debt an all that bullshit has to lead that fight.

Its fuckex I knoe..but you gpnna sit here and let syria do the shit they do?

How bput north KOREA?.

You see it not about money on syria..its much bigger than that..so it will never end
Ever.

And last time we did nothing pearl harbor happened...godam it
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #24
Masaii

I hope the world ends soon.

Never touched any illegal substance in my life cake, never even had 1 cigarette. Come again.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #25
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Old 07-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

theres nothing wrong with roids bro's. its 2013 embrace science

masaii tho you do come off ignorant tho. unless you meant afghanistan when the russians were warring with them i guess. but even then its alot different. we armed al qaeda or whatever and helped them while they fought russia. now with syria, we are helping the rebels fight the syrian governement, who russia is helping. sorta similair, but big difference when the people are dying are all syrian. no russians. no americans.

that said who cares

and when you say your country sticks there nose into other peoples BUSINESS. DUH NIGGA. ITS BUSINESS. america isnt one of the greatest nations in the world cuz it hangs back and looks at kangaroos, we are a ruthless capitolist society that will alter the genetics of corn and sell it to india and impoverish them bitch niggas and make it to where they have to buy our corn. right now we are helping the rebels, who if they win will have to scratch our backs. so they will be another important trade partner in the heart of the middle east. its all business

i guarantee you russias only helping the syrian government because they promise them the same thing the rebels promise us

its all control, it always has been. rome didnt go to war to just kill some barbarians. they went to war for money and power.

its war. its business.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

but word. its always gonna be war there. they are SYRIANS.

LOOK UP THE ASSYRIANS. THEY WERE THE BADDEST DUDES OF ALL TIME. they had basically no natural resources, so they would murk EVERYTHING. hey egypt, we're hungry. go and murk there and bring back grain and gold and copper. oh shit babylon yall got some ill spices yo and fine women. not anymore. just marched my army in. meanwhile in the assyrian throne room there are statues and tapestries depicting kings being mutilated, pretty sure they wrapped an entire tower in the skins of the vanquished, etc. so imagine being a king or a diplomat for a king coming into the assyrian capitol of ninevuh, seeking a trade agreement. meanwhile the assyrian king is shooting arrows at a dude dressed like a deer like marc antony in hbo's rome. like nah i think i'll just take your nation. tell your king nigga
Old 07-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #28
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

masaii tho you do come off ignorant tho. unless you meant afghanistan when the russians were warring with them i guess. but even then its alot different. we armed al qaeda or whatever and helped them while they fought russia. now with syria, we are helping the rebels fight the syrian governement, who russia is helping. sorta similair, but big difference when the people are dying are all syrian. no russians. no americans.

that said who cares

and when you say your country sticks there nose into other peoples BUSINESS. DUH NIGGA. ITS BUSINESS. america isnt one of the greatest nations in the world cuz it hangs back and looks at kangaroos, we are a ruthless capitolist society that will alter the genetics of corn and sell it to india and impoverish them bitch niggas and make it to where they have to buy our corn. right now we are helping the rebels, who if they win will have to scratch our backs. so they will be another important trade partner in the heart of the middle east. its all business

i guarantee you russias only helping the syrian government because they promise them the same thing the rebels promise us

its all control, it always has been. rome didnt go to war to just kill some barbarians. they went to war for money and power.

its war. its business.
America
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:

that said who cares

its war. its business.
It's crime, to be accurate.

In the land of the free and the home of the brave where the killing of innocent people is business. If the Muslims do it, its terror...but if America does it, it's business? lol

The American thirst for power is ridiculous, and the justification for their actions is laughable. I'm talking the government only btw not the people.

I think your country is ran by some of the most power hungry criminals in the world.

Just my opinion of course.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #30
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
It's crime, to be accurate.

In the land of the free and the home of the brave where the killing of innocent people is business. If the Muslims do it, its terror...but if America does it, it's business? lol

The American thirst for power is ridiculous, and the justification for their actions is laughable. I'm talking the government only btw not the people.

I think your country is ran by some of the most power hungry criminals in the world.

Just my opinion of course.
I don't see the problem
Old 07-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

its not crime.

what laws are we breaking?

like julius caesar said in hbo's rome, when he rolled up on egypt. dude asked him something like is that a roman law? and he's like "is there any other" UNGH

WHO RUN IT.

i see what you are saying but its flawed. its business because we profit. same way getting someone wacked in a mob movie is just business. its so they can make money and gain power. when terrorists blow up the world trade center, or bomb a subway, they don't profit from that. its killing for nothing other than those people believe something different. or their INFLUENCE is invading there provinces, and they dont like that. well sounds to me like thats there problem bro.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

There isn't one, just pointing out how morally fucked up and hypocritical your government is, the fact they claim to be for peace is laughable.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #33
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Uh oh is the highest level boarder.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #34
...the Nagger

Quote:
There isn't one, just pointing out how morally fucked up and hypocritical your government is, the fact they claim to be for peace is laughable.
we don't claim peace

when have we claimed peace? what does that even mean lol??
Old 07-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #35
...the Nagger

Quote:
like julius caesar said in hbo's rome,
idk why I lol'd so hard @ this
Old 07-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #36
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

How is America morally fucked up?

Because its morals are publicized, moreso than any other nation

Put the magnifying glass on anything and you're bound to see something you don't like
Old 07-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #37
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
its not crime.

what laws are we breaking?

like julius caesar said in hbo's rome, when he rolled up on egypt. dude asked him something like is that a roman law? and he's like "is there any other" UNGH

WHO RUN IT.

i see what you are saying but its flawed. its business because we profit. same way getting someone wacked in a mob movie is just business. its so they can make money and gain power. when terrorists blow up the world trade center, or bomb a subway, they don't profit from that. its killing for nothing other than those people believe something different. or their INFLUENCE is invading there provinces, and they dont like that. well sounds to me like thats there problem bro.
Lol go check out the UN laws of war and tell me America haven't broken any of them.

See, that's what I don't like about the American attitude sometimes....its ok if you profit, killing people for a religion you believe strongly in is wrong but killing for money is acceptable?

It's crime man, nothing more. It gives you a good life, but innocent people die for it, for me there is no way to justify that.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #38
...the Nagger

Quote:
Lol go check out the UN laws of war and tell me America haven't broken any of them.

See, that's what I don't like about the American attitude sometimes....its ok if you profit, killing people for a religion you believe strongly in is wrong but killing for money is acceptable?

It's crime man, nothing more. It gives you a good life, but innocent people die for it, for me there is no way to justify that.
innocent ppl who were gonna die anyway

or innocent ppl who use a very important natural resource to their advantage

I don't have much pity
Old 07-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
idk why I lol'd so hard @ this
lol whenever i think of america as the powerhouse it is i always think of that show. modern day rome yo

and witty the UN means nothing. we violate it constantly, and no one says shit. is it a crime if i throw trash on the ground in front of a cop and he does nothing? i dont know. now we are just arguing definitions.

my main point is

america, fuck yea
Old 07-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
we don't claim peace

when have we claimed peace? what does that even mean lol??
Your country claims to stand for freedom and peace, yet you torture and kill for money.

@Split Eight I'm aware America isnt the only country, but imo any government which even tries to justify the killing of innocents is morally fucked up. There are plenty of countries who get by just fine without having to kill anybody, there is nothing that makes killing innocent people ok, it will always be a crime.