Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Topics for the Final Four
Adonis picks my topic 3 1.40%
The Two Finalists Agree on ONE topic 2 0.93%
The Two Finalists Write Anything...No Topic 5 2.34%
Who Cares, it's going to be TopicalDood5 vs deadman anyway. 204 95.33%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #61
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

MikeWrecka the style is the same on both his accounts, look for same rhyme scheme whole way through semi-colons and half-words/half-phrases to rhyme (E.g., prev wk. "Wobb" - Red Glare. "Instant. Zoom" - Frank).

New nomination for topical contest of the year - http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=5149
Old 06-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #62
Rawn M.D.

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8249I

for frank n ne one else whose interested

Old 06-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #63
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Adonis has red glare and frank voted in the same battle. that is one persons vote counting twice basically.
I don't know actually...good point

I only researched to see if Frank or Glare voted for each other multiple times.

Don't have the time to look into now, bout to help my boy build a out side Deck patio...I'm a boss when it comes to that shit yo!!!!

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #64
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Adonis has red glare and frank voted in the same battle. that is one persons vote counting twice basically.
Worddddd at this

Old 06-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #65
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

so red glare aand frank are the same person?

I don't give a fuck...I beat red glare...so does that mean I beat frank aswell?

godam my internet stock just went up
Old 06-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #66
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
so red glare aand frank are the same person?

I don't give a fuck...I beat red glare...so does that mean I beat frank aswell?

godam my internet stock just went up

Ladys and gentlemen... we have crowned our champ!!

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #67
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

frank u will not participate, uve done this shit before was dq'd and banned for a while from competing. yet you did it again . shits absurd u shouldnt get 2 times the chance every one else has
Old 06-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #68
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post

@God Of War @King Ra. @Adonis @Genocide
I would say this is worthy of a single-season ban from the league. that's some suspect shit.
I agree with you

plus note this is his second offense so he knew better
Old 06-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #69
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Hey guys frank is red..

Ill b honest, he earnt both spots prior to the tourney..

I knew after 2nd/3rd week in n watched voting, he never won by constantly voting for himself, he is a brief voter who does class his bullshit opion as fact sometimes :)
But in general he aite..

His writing was fairly solid prior to the playoffs considering he was juggling, against this type of competition..

N too be truthfully honest, I think it's amazing he even got this far in the playoffs, I think stripping him now is a bit lance Armstrong.. Even if he is a cunt ;)

Ps love y'all, hit me up wit the collab pieces..
Old 06-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #70
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

@God Of War hit me up if u wanna chat..
Old 06-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #71
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

thats bullshit.

entering yourself twice in a league gives you twice the chance of winning and twice the margin of error as everybody else. it's cheating straight up.

frank why are you so shady all the time man. just compete like everybody else. all that extra effort for what? to stroke your own ego boner? im actually a bit shocked this wasn't uncovered until so late in the season.

if you really wanted to write that much, theres a very nice OM area here for you to do it at.

this shit is shady and underhanded on frank's behalf and i support the DQ and also the season ban. it's not special or impressive. any of the post-season contenders could have done the same thing if they had enough to time to devote to something so pointless.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #72
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
thats bullshit.

entering yourself twice in a league gives you twice the chance of winning and twice the margin of error as everybody else. it's cheating straight up.

frank why are you so shady all the time man. just compete like everybody else. all that extra effort for what? to stroke your own ego boner? im actually a bit shocked this wasn't uncovered until so late in the season.

if you really wanted to write that much, theres a very nice OM area here for you to do it at.

this shit is shady and underhanded on frank's behalf and i support the DQ and also the season ban. it's not special or impressive. any of the post-season contenders could have done the same thing if they had enough to time to devote to something so pointless.
QFA
Old 06-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #73
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

I say give Frank the battle everyone wants to see. Frank vs. Red Glare for the bronze medal.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #74
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Vulgar

Lmao. Bwahaha

Niwce..
Old 06-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #75
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Red Glare > Frank

tbh
Old 06-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #76
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

wow man...that's a bad look. I enjoy reading Frank...red glare was not as good....

Frank you prick lol
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #77
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Coup It's funny b4 I knew, I enjoyed reading red more :)
Old 06-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #78
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

@cereal Killa

either way we all were punk'd...he either crazy or has big balls.

good to see you around still alive tho...stay up man, I know you'll never quit writing.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #79
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killa View Post
@Coup It's funny b4 I knew, I enjoyed reading red more :)
same
Old 06-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #80
Atheist

Battle Record: 4-10

Atheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant future

I have to agree, for Frank to reach the last four, twice. Shows his skills as a writer, this season I've hardly found the time to notch up one decent verse, let alone 2 per week. From a personal view what Frank has done in no way devalues him as a writer to me.
Closed Thread