oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
kind of the point.

here's what i grew up with:

the white house is my mom's. she still lives there.
def wasn't knocking it. [where you live now] looks like a really nice neighborhood. you trying to pass on the diode seed anytime soon? Something tells me there's a solid AYSO league nearby.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:09 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

move your moms out the hood wtf
Old 03-14-2015, 12:22 PM   #23
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post

Look at that sexy bitch
Been think of getting a jeep for the 4 wheel drive cause this winter had me stuck a couple times. I likes this one and its different....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:32 PM   #24
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Battle Record: 4-6

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
shoot the car?
lmaooo
Mercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

im super jelly right now diode

congrats -youve just acquired the two things i want and need most at this point in my life

the vehicle is necessity and that one is butter
the gun has been a want for a while, safe to assume its a .380?
exactly what i want
Old 03-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
im super jelly right now diode

congrats -youve just acquired the two things i want and need most at this point in my life

the vehicle is necessity and that one is butter
the gun has been a want for a while, safe to assume its a .380?
exactly what i want
9mm. i do like how concealable the all the fad .380s are but i'm just not super comfortable with all-polymer errything and the tiny round.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Car is awesome.

I will never be able to afford anything like that.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:49 PM   #28
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
move your moms out the hood wtf
that ain't the hood lol

and she loves that house. believe me, i've tried.

she'll prob move once we have a kid.

btw because nj that house was built in 1902, sits on .05 acres, is about 1200sq ft total (600ft upstairs and 600ft basement.. so really bout 600sqft liveable space), has a poured (not level) concrete basement with 6'5" ceiling, and is valued at 175-200k with nearly 5k in property taxes.

my prop taxes are 1300/yr on 1/3 an acre and 2800sq ft. my house is bigger than that entire property

fucking nj
lol
Old 03-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #29
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

wow fuck that, it would literally go for 35k where I'm at
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:55 PM   #30
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

ya @Diode i feel you.
the ( definietly delivers a more impactful blow with the larger round

i just love the .380 for personal reason

i got my first gun wich happened to be a really old model .380 from someone who was trying to rob me one night.. i was about 12-15 ft away from him right near where a bridge that a train went through was at. hard to describe the layout. it was my grandmoms street but empty at the end near the bridge one night in philly.. when i heard a voice yell at me -DONT FUCKING MOVE WHITE BOY. .. i was like fuck yo.. slightly turn and saw him where he was and noticed a brick (rite hand to god) close by me. i took another step and all in one stride picked up a brick and turned to lob it as hard as i could at the guy.

it smacked him right in the fucking face and knocked him out (again, rite hand to the sky, i know it sounds fishy) as he fell to the ground the gun fell from his hand and took a bounce from the road over this small wall (the beginning of a wall that climbs as you go). i grabbed the biggest stick i could find and beat the shit out of him. tims and white tee were covered in blood. then i went to retrieve the gun and it had a full clip one in the chamber. all he had to do was squeeze. well.... i never heard anything about it. no news story or anything. so i assumed he eventually came back to reality and left.
this was a black guy probably ten years older than me at the time who smelled like hed been drinking liquer for a week straight. i earned that gun -and its the reason i love .380s

the one i had is gone now. lost it a few years ago when my crip homie needed it and i let him hold it. but he did something and told me he had to get rid of it. we went and looked where he said he threw it a week or so later, it was gone -of course. either he lied to me and sold it or lost it. or someone came by and scooped it. he never got in trouble for what he said he did either so i just take his word but at the same time im not stupid. so its hard to know really what happened to it. it was really old though. at least 25 years old when i got it. still looked brand new -surprisingly. and let off really nice

oh well
Old 03-14-2015, 05:00 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i hate those cherokees knuck posted

the newer ones like diode posted are getting back on track, but the year before they went the weird preying mantis route knuck posted were my favorites

LEATHER AND WOOD
What I posted is brand new
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:04 PM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@Diode yeah on some they look like aeros eyes but on that anvil with some tough Mopar add ons it looks like a shark

Gonna call that shit jaws
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:33 PM   #33
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

That house is small. Lol @ the 96 accord with rims. Please tell me that isn't your mothers vehicle.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote