Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2022, 11:51 AM   #11
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
if i was that trash nyc had well enough time to flesh out his verse and secure the win, as trash as he thinks i am he could have beat me with the verse he had lol
Stop whining. nobody cares that I lost, I don’t care that I lost. What’s annoying is somebody who sucks at writing like you thinking he has even an ounce of skill in the craft. You don’t. You’re maybe 2nd tier on this site, and at the bottom of second tier if that. You’re like 37 and think like a wounded teenager who wants attention.

Elite tier is dead man, Lars, oats, vulgar, myself, maybe frank, pancake and some other legends. There’s maybe like 20-30 of those from nc history

Then you got first tier guys like dom and others who mainly text battled and have dope flow and creativity but never really wrote topicals til later on. Some of these guys are lifelong topical artists they just never showed ability to take that next step to Elite. They can hang with Elite if they go all out, but would be underdogs if both gave equal effort.

Then you got 2nd tier like you, literally hundreds in nc history. Mediocre writing, sounds forced, grammar off, bars stretched or somehow off, zero depth, but can write something *barely decent* with max effort. Anytime they “beat” a better writer it’s because the better writer felt zero motivation to give effort against an inferior opponent. Good writers are competitive and you’re not competition so why try?

These are the COLD hard facts

Now that deadman’s in the league I’m gonna have to try, @Adverse give me dead man next wk if we both win this wk

Tags
eviction insecure faggot, eviction is a virgin, eviction losing this week, eviction nobody likes you, nycspits lost to a virgin, nycspitz is a has been, warthog wins a title on nc.