Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
willymuff2

willymuff2 is on a distinguished road
Cool Fresh Eire

i dunno if this is just pure text or can you post audio or video but here is my song bloody sunday, im the first emcee on this shit

and my new project fresh eire here on my website

http://willygentertainment.webs.com/
willymuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

Yo mos def got skills yo, the only thing I would say is to find ways to differentiate every now and then to vary your delivery. You mos def got breath control to get all of that out, but the ear tends to tune out when things are all being said in the same tone. But yo if you get a chance post your lyrics on here too cuz I know i missed a few things. Dope beat too
Old 04-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

So i'll be honest I was sittin here rolling one up so I put this on to listen too and just had a difficult time understanding it, i dont know if it was due to your accent, the quality, or just how fast you were going but i would like to listen again with the lyrics in front of me so if possible edit in the lyrics and tag me and i will give it another shot. peace
Just Write is offline   Reply With Quote