Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 3 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #161
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
Certain go get your old topical friends
I tried.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:32 AM   #162
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

The music yall listen to makes me feel so out of place here
Old 02-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #163
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
And how come? What are u into?
Old 02-24-2014, 01:40 AM   #164
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
I listen to plenty of slow jams. I know you love the slow jams. We can hang out and blast some Teddy Pendergrass and have sex with overweight white women if you want.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM   #165
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
that is disturbing and concerning

you gonna write pen and pad rhymes with me about it tho?
If only it were that simple my brother :( concerning it is. I've never been this stuck in my life. I need to be shook. I hope to snap out of it after I get my grades on wednesday I only hope?
Old 02-24-2014, 01:46 AM   #166
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedinthewool View Post
If only it were that simple my brother :( concerning it is. I've never been this stuck in my life. I need to be shook. I hope to snap out of it after I get my grades on wednesday I only hope?
o lawdy

im just going to write something deep and thoughtfulish and PM you, then hit me back whenevr you got time
Old 02-24-2014, 01:52 AM   #167
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Shit just got real in here tho
@Split Eight yes por favor send me anythang I got to get out of this hole I'm in
Old 02-24-2014, 01:53 AM   #168
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

I've now been at work for 13 hours. I have listened to three more David Bowie albums in full, along with some Roxy Music and Franz Ferdinand.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:57 AM   #169
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I've now been at work for 13 hours. I have listened to three more David Bowie albums in full, along with some Roxy Music and Franz Ferdinand.
You and franz. What album did you choose to listen to the new one? You're at work too huh. Iam too, till morning
Old 02-24-2014, 01:58 AM   #170
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Nah, the first one. But that's why I brought it up. I kind of associate Death Cab for Cutie and Franz Ferdinand because I discovered them both while entertainment editor for my high school newspaper.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:02 AM   #171
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Ben Gibbard is an excellent lyricist. fuck knows how he bagged Zooey tho
Old 02-24-2014, 02:07 AM   #172
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Quote:
Ben Gibbard is an excellent lyricist. fuck knows how he bagged Zooey tho
He's gorgeous that's how. I'd let him give me hugs and kisses all day urr day. He's a genius. I'm actually not into her side project, she and him...if you've ever heard it? Not feeling it too much. And guess what they divorced so she is back on the market if u wanna call her :p

Anything that came out from 02 to 08 I hold dear to my heart with the exception of a few. And I won't front, all this music talk makes my heart skip a beat. I miss those days
Old 02-24-2014, 02:09 AM   #173
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Zooey Deschanel isn't actually talented. She just has nice eyes and a good supporting cast, in life and on New Girl.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:18 AM   #174
Split

I

AM THINKING ITS A SIGN

THAT THE FRECKLES IN OUR EYES ARE MIRRORIMAGES

AND WHEN WE KISS THEYRE PERFECTLY ALIGNED

AND I

HAVE TO SPECULATE
Old 02-24-2014, 02:21 AM   #175
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

It's time for class. We're never late
for first period.
We're always tardy, though.
The dreariness of another day that clearly is
a waste of time.
Your waist and mine.
Chase with wine.
Some part of some great design.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:35 AM   #176
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

you look so defeated lying there in your new twin size bed
with a single pillow underneath your single head
I guess you decided that that old queen holds more space than you would need
now it's in the alley behind your apartment with a sign that says it's free

and I hope you have more luck with this than me...
Old 02-24-2014, 02:36 AM   #177
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Smh this album i can't take it!
Old 02-24-2014, 02:40 AM   #178
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Battle Record: 13-19

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown
Send a message via AIM to patrown

excite to write . such happy.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:43 AM   #179
Split

dew or frost
you were lost, and so were we,
between the stops, we'd hurry, pause
to steam the glass and breathe and cough.
fog that shrouded text of signs/ plaques of addresses
like magnetic tape on wound casettes,
fountain pens forgot, a different age like
Maps and Atlases on round discs compact,
now in slabs thinner than pens and pads...
boxed and packed in lofts, in stacks
like those we dropped on the newest tech.
you'd soon regret not feeling lost, cruising paths
with the GPS set for where I'm not,
because so am I, feeling lost
so late at night before the dew or frost
Old 02-24-2014, 02:59 AM   #180
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

O.o
Closed Thread

Tags
darth yoda tho, dull boy > big baby, dull boy 0-1, dyedinthewool is split 8, lol, mike wrecka is obese, mikewrecka 3.4/10 wife, split 8 is autistic, split is anorexic, split looks like millhouse, vintage dull boy