Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future
Arrow BLeS RoCK ONE-PoLiTE

What up Netcees...
Yo this eReCK..AKA MaSTER ROCK..
This is my first Directorial Debut with a Music Vid..
Introducing BLeS RoCK ONE...
I Hope yall digg it..
PEACE..

Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
Lecture
The Playground Bully

Battle Record: 3-5

Lecture is on a distinguished road

Basic rhyme scheme.
No flavor to it really, you need to work on your flow control.

Pronunciation is a must work on.

Next time send it to be mixed & mastered.

Or at least do it yourself.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
Pyro
Shunnin Da Chillins

Battle Record: 0-4

Pyro is on a distinguished road

^pretty much nailed it.. def needs mixing..

Strawberry Pineapples Cuhh
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

werd to what the above said. good to see you doing something, keep working
Old 07-17-2013, 02:56 AM   #5
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

word thanks on the feedback..
I directed this video for my friend, however I did record this track for him on the laptop..

mixed and mastered?
Maybe someone can be more in-depth about what I should do to improve the mixing and mastering of the audio, because I winged it.

But for real thanks on the feedback..
Old 07-17-2013, 03:32 AM   #6
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Not bad tbh
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:22 AM   #7
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

On the real dog, you need to stop with the lettErS LiKe tHiS, that shit is gay as fuck.

On the audio ya keys n strings should be low in the mix, nothin should sit above the vocals yo. EQ the vox add some shine roll off the low end under about 300Hz to make more room for ya bass n kick. Kick should sit around the 40-100Hz area n needs more punch. Try to roll off the bass (even better sidechain it to the kick) so that ya bass n kick dont blend together yo. Def need more lo end in ya mix, biggest two problems is ya levels n air in tha vox son. Get that shit n your on your way to an aight sound.
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #8
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Thanks for the feedback Ronic..I'm definitely going to consider not doing that with the letters, I not trying to come off as a homo...NO WAY!

But yea bro this is really detailed and can definitely help me...

Oh and be the way yall, this be is a Madlib beat off that track "Fallin"..

So I didn't produce the track, I just recorded it and work on the level of his voice and attempted to blend it in...Next track I aim at mixing and mastering..

On the real...thanks bro..
Old 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

@Master Rock that explains why the keys n strings the main focus in the mix then, you right. How'd you record the vox man?
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

My bad for getting back at u late...but yea..i used that magix software to record the vox...I'm finishing up the next project right now..it should be finished by next month..I jumped on the track with bles..it should be promising..if ur a graff head..its definitely for u..