Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-15-2016, 09:16 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Congrats @Diode

Get ready to never sleep ever again.
so after 3 motnhs or so then u get to

but then potty training

aka get ready to be up at 2am to get them to the BR or u cleaning those sheets for the 4th time that WEEK

mine wakes me up for work an makes breakfast tho now

rip all u fagots dealing with infancy LOL
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:25 AM   #22
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Stfu you aren't even a real dad your daughter is gonna have daddy issues at 13 years old getting caught by school security givin head in the bathroom to niggas wit undershirts and earrings
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:18 AM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
Stfu you aren't even a real dad your daughter is gonna have daddy issues at 13 years old getting caught by school security givin head in the bathroom to niggas wit undershirts and earrings
Old 09-15-2016, 10:30 AM   #24
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This is a no.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:05 AM   #25
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
OH HEY EVERY BODY IM ZELPH, DID SOME1 POST A PIC THREAD?! BE THERE IN A FLASH TO POST 37 PICS TO PROVE THAT IM NOT INSECURE ABOUT THE GIANT CHUNK OF MY FUCKING FACE MISSING FROM MY MOUTH....SEE ITS A TROLL CUZ LIKE...I KNOW THAT IM DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT....BUT I POST ALL THE PICS LIKE IM NOT....TROLLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DATING A STINKY PUNJAB WHO TREATS ME LIKE SHIT IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS NC WUT DO? IM 145LBS NC WUT DO? IM ON AT 3:17 AM MONITORING DISC FORUM "RANDOMLY" AND HAPPENED TO CATCH PANCAKE MAKE A THREAD THAT WAS UP FOR 13 SEC BEFORE GETTING DELETED....PURELY COINCEDENCE...NC WUT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO!>?!?! LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW HOMIE FAGOT...AND BY HOMIE FAGOT I MEAN NEVER MY HOMIE FAGOT...YOU KNOW WHEN U WALK DOWN A HALL AND DO ONE OF THOSE...AY WHICH WAY DO I GO,..U GO LEFT...NO ILL GO RIGHT....OH GEE WIZ WE ARE AT A REAL CONUNDRUM HERE COMMON PASSERBY! SHEESH LOUISE HAHA SHUCKS....AN U SMILE...THEN DO IT AGAIN...THEN LAUGH.......THEY DONT SMILE OR LAUGH FOR ZELPH....ITS NO COMMON PLEASANTRIES EXCHANGED. DISGUST IS THE ONLY EXPRESSION EXCHANGED....AND ITS A ONE WAY EXCHANGE. EMBARASSMENT AND SHAME ARE ON THE ZELPH END OF IT ALL. GOES HOME TO HIS SQUID FACE FAMILY DEFEATED....THEY SIT DOWN FOR DINNER.....HALF CHEWED FOOD ALL OVER THE TABLE....FUCKING DISGUSTING NO LIP HAVING CLAN PUTTING ON A TERORFYING DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY INSTEAD OF ESTABLISHING STRONG FAMILY FOUNDATION LOW SELF ESTEEM, REGRET AND RESENTMENT ARE BEAING BUILT AT ASTRONIMICAL RATES BY ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT SHOW. GOES TO GIRLSFRIENDS HOUSE ALL HER FRIENDS ARE THERE....GF ... HEY FAGOT ZELPH UR SUCH A LOSER (SHE FREQUENTS NC...KNOWS HE IS FAGOT ZELPH) WANNA SHOTGUN A BEER WITH US!? EHEHEHE OH THATS RIGHT U CANT CUZ WITH UR MOUTH ITS LIKE DRINKING FROM THE FAR END OF A COFFEEE MUG AHAHAHA WE ALL HATE U CUZ UR A DISGUSTING HANDICAP GO WAIT IN MY ROOM UNTIL MY FRIENDS LEAVE HAHA I HATE U SO MUCH....ZELPH LEANS IN FOR A KISS..EWWWWW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I DONT WANT TO CATCH THAT LIP EATING DISORDER THAT U HAVE...ALL HER FRIENDS GIGGLE...ZELPH WETS HIMSELF AND SOME OF DINNER FALLS OUT OF HIS MOUTH THAT WAS CAUGHT BETWEEN THE GAP IN HIS LIP. SMH WRETCHED FUCKING CREATURE. FUCKIN CURB STOMP SURVIVOR/ ILL LITERALLY SHIT ONTO MY FIST AND THEN SNUFF UR MOTHER IN THE FUCKING FACE. AN DONT EVER TRY TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD....W UR WORTHLESS DIRT GENES AND SOMALIAN FACIAL AESTETHITCS COUPLED WITH THAT STINKY FUCKIN HAPEEBY PUNJAB SSAND NIGGER ...JESUS FUCK NO....MAY AS WELL BE SLOTH FROM THE GOONIES HAVING A SHIT BABY WITH STATION FROM BILL AND TEDS BOGUS JOURNEY. ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. ILL FUCKIN RAPE UR GF AND PUKE INTO HER PUSSY/ U THINK IM FINNA TAKE PARENTING SHOTS FROM AN ABORTION DODGER? FUCKIN ABORTO VACUUM SUCKED HALF THIS FAGOT LIP OFF TRYING TO PREVENT HIS DIRT LIFE...U A FUCKIN PLUNGER BABY. UR PARENTS BOUGHT U JORDANS WHEN U WERE 11 BECAUSE UR FACE LOOK LIKE A DELI SPECIAL. SUMMER CAMP THEY CALLED THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCREEN DOOR CUZ HE CANT SWIM UNDER WATER WITHOUT THE WATER SEEPING INTO THE HOLE IN HIS FACE. SIR U MAY NOT PARK IN THIS HANDICAP SPOT......ZELPH TURNS AROUND SLOWLY TO SEE WHO IS QUESTIONING HIS HANDICAP ACCESS........OH LAWD IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNO! ACCUSER FLEES THE SCENE TRIPPING BACKWARDS THEN PICKING THEMSELVES OFF THE GROUND AND HEADING INTO A FULL SPRINT....ZELPH SHRUGS...WEIRD MAYBE THERE WAS A BEE? IN HIS MIND HE KNOWS THO.....HE KNOWS WHAT JUST HAPPENED...AND A PART OF HIM BECOMES COLDER....COLDER STILL. LOOK AT ME KING/......DONT LOOK AT ME KING. U THE BIGGEST FUCKING LONELY PIECE OF SHIT ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN SITE. FUCK U FAGOT FUCK U FOREVER. NEVER FUCKING ADRESS ME DIRECTLY.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Lmao zelph said undershirts and earrings tho

A+
Old 09-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #27
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Congrats Diode.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #28
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Lmao zelph said undershirts and earrings tho

A+
stfu wigger negged for shit posting./ u fuckin fell off./
Old 09-15-2016, 11:31 AM   #29
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Lol damn.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:40 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Lmao
Old 09-15-2016, 11:43 AM   #31
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

lmaooooooooooooooooooo bags boarding on pure gym rage and 4loko right now

jeez
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #32
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

That was legit a contender for top five all time caps paragraph.

Shit had levels to it.

Fucking grade a work.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #33
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
so after 3 motnhs or so then u get to

but then potty training

aka get ready to be up at 2am to get them to the BR or u cleaning those sheets for the 4th time that WEEK

mine wakes me up for work an makes breakfast tho now

rip all u fagots dealing with infancy LOL

I'm not changing any diapers when I have children I refuse. It's why I don't have a dog Bc I'm not picking up poop not now not ever. My wife better ok with that or she & the baby can bounce.

Old 09-15-2016, 02:01 PM   #34
Ghost1

ya kno u used to be mildly tolerable when u were the poor mans ricardo from rb.... ur just a negalul scrub these days star fagot. stfu negged.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:09 PM   #35
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

LMAO TBH I think your long rants are getting tired. Switch it up a lil my guy & we can be cool again.

Old 09-15-2016, 02:15 PM   #36
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
LMAO TBH I think your long rants are getting tired. Switch it up a lil my guy & we can be cool again.
Fr fr

Gent to gent

Where do you work where you're able to post this much?
Old 09-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #37
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Fr fr

Gent to gent

Where do you work where you're able to post this much?

I avg 2.6 post a day my guy you're at 12.75 per day.

Old 09-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #38
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I avg 2.6 post a day my guy you're at 12.75 per day.
Don't give me that

You've taken at least 4-6 strikta type hiatus' over the past year so when you factor that in you'd be at about 21.66 posts per day
Old 09-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #39
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Don't give me that

You've taken at least 4-6 strikta type hiatus' over the past year so when you factor that in you'd be at about 21.66 posts per day
lol negative. I have an office though I can close my door.

How are you able to?

Old 09-15-2016, 03:47 PM   #40
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

True story. Had roommates when I had my first daughter. She was less then 1 at the time. She was sleeping and I was laying down in separate room. From the monitor all I hear, in the most creepy gollum type voice ever is.... "ohhhh,my precious". Jumped up like wtf then hear the roommate laugh. Funniest shit every though.

resume Gay thread

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"sperm donor" - bag's daughter, daddy is it true?!, daddy what's bukkake mean?, no they didnt fagot liar, no1 will lol at those tags, tags leaned me