Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2020, 04:26 AM   #21
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
right you said you play hockey... bitch you better hockey skate your ass back up to canada because i'll rip your fucking face off in real life
You wouldn’t do shit you weak and it shows every time you post. You are the definition of low life now shoot a dirty needle scumbag
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:53 AM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I do illegal things, wish I didn't have to... i'd most def prefer not to, not from a moral stand point fuck everyone.. but I wish I didn't have to. I'm a 'violent' convicted felon... just the words of that makes me mad. I'm not violent.... yeah sure if someone made me mad when we had a fender bender would I fight them... yeah. But i'm not some scary person that people need to be worried about.

But the internet makes me look like im some scary guy.... I never have and wouldn't put my hands on my my girlfriend. I call her my girlfriend because we aren't married but we've been together many many moons and have a daughter together... so other than the formality of being married, we might as well be.

And i'd never lay my hands on her.....the weird ass legal system is exactly what you think it is. And unless you've personally dealt with it, or a close member of your family has dealth with it, you don't know. Im a 'violent' convicted felon... not a regular convicted felon.... but a VIOLENT one. I'm no more violent than anyone on this board right now. Will I fight if someone provokes me... yeah no doubt about it... Do I walk around all the time looking for a fight and slap my girl in the face everytime she makes me mad... absolutely not. Its weird man, justice can be bought... when all this happened to me and I went to prison for assault of a police officer... if I had 5 grand, to buy a 5k lawyer... it wouldn't have happened. I've got 5 grand now but I didn't then.. and it just goes to show you how bullshit our legal system is. Like I said prior everyone who's dealt with it knows, and everyone who's had a loved one who's dealt with it knows... but the general population doesn't know. Shits fucked up.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:58 AM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
You wouldn’t do shit you weak and it shows every time you post. You are the definition of low life now shoot a dirty needle scumbag
you can say that if you want, but I wonder if you actually believe it

its more than likely that i'd beat the fuck out of you.... and also after that we could listen to some rap music and watch sports together
Old 04-05-2020, 05:26 AM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

So I go to prison for many years.... for not doing anything. I got a 2nd DUI neither of which was there a crash envolved... and a second 'assault' of a police officer.... I verbally assaulted the cop, first time it happened I did have a lawyer, second time I did so I went to his lawyers office and he had the whole thing that the cops have on their chest... there walky talky thing... but now its got a webcam on it.... and I got a lawyer the second time and he got the footage from the chest walky talky thing.... and we watched it on his laptop in his house... and he was like... you did really good... you told them no you can't search my vehicle and they were like, open beer visibly so on those grounds we can... and of course I told them to fuck off. But then the lawyer was like.... now heres where you took a turn for the worse. I bucked up to them and started calling them Stalin/Hitler etc... and saying is this the gustapo and all that and the lawyer I had said, yeah.. you did a good job up until right NOW. And then I went further crazy and I was actually right, there was this young kid. And I went off.. I was like what the fuck is this Kindergarden cop? You're wearing a police uniform... but you're a fucking child.... well thats a good thing to say... but its really really too true...so the new kindergarden cop.. is going to beat your ass and make your life as hard as possible. I was like yo.. you probably went to school with my youngest cousin etc.. you're a little kid... wtf you got that badge on for is that made out of plastic.... I said all that shit and more

and I got an example made of me
Old 04-05-2020, 05:31 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

end of story what happened is I had to go to prison for years around really sketchy people... 2 years probation when I got out... and it was intensive probation... I had to go to the local jail.. and pay 10$.... 5x a week when I went there for 2 years.... and i'm not even going to bring up all the other money I had to pay and hoops I had to jump through.... it was fucking crazy.... its over now...

but what the crazy part of it is, and what my point is... if I had 5 grand right then and there to hire a paid lawyer... none of this would have happened
Old 04-05-2020, 05:33 AM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i've got a lot more than 5 grand right now.... i've got around 18k in cash .... but back then when that happened to me, I didn't have anything... and its pretty fucked up that justice can be bought
Old 04-05-2020, 05:41 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

if I knew I was going to be labeled a 'violent' felon... I really wish I would've done something to make it right

I wish I would've actually punched a cop in his face i'd like to do that.. I always wanted to rob a bank.... just out of semantics if you'd be able to pull it off... i'd like to try that. But no, I got arguing with a cop, and legally/technically im a violent felon that would rob a bank or something. Legal system is fucked..... I'll never have to deal with it again though.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:02 AM   #28
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

Some gems from this bi-polar nutjob;

Quote:
i'll rip your fucking face off in real life
Quote:
just the words of that makes me mad. I'm not violent....
Quote:
I do illegal things
Quote:
So I go to prison for many years.... for not doing anything
Quote:
I got a 2nd DUI
Quote:
open beer visibly
Quote:
for not doing anything
Quote:
I'm no more violent than anyone on this board right now
Quote:
its more than likely that i'd beat the fuck out of you
Quote:
just the words of that makes me mad. I'm not violent.
Quote:
legally/technically im a violent felon that would rob a bank or something
Quote:
I always wanted to rob a bank
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:50 AM   #29
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
Some gems from this bi-polar nutjob;
yeah you talk a lot of shit.. I literally just said this to my girlriend... I said I wish I could just snap my fingers and people on here would show up...

because we all know 90% of people on here arent going to be able to beat me up... and the 10% that may be able to.. .I think that's generous

in reality its probably less than 10%

and its not like im pretending to be some big tough guy... I would be very happy if I never had to fight anyone ever for the rest of my life... i'm almost certain that I will have to fight people... .but i'd prefer not to.

BI-polar is not true at all, I've known people who were bi polar...... im depressed as fuck all the time and have been for 10+ years... bi polar people have an up swing and get super happy etc.... Since my brother commited suicde and my other brother got murdered and since I went to bx cc on a basketball scholarship and squandered it.... ive been really fucked up.. im 34 years old now and i'm still fucked up
Old 04-05-2020, 06:51 AM   #30
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats life
Old 04-05-2020, 07:06 AM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

this is not a game this is not a joke.... my brother shot himself in the face with a shotgun... my other brother died on lenox avenue shot to death and no one found his 'killer'.... and these things really affected me mentally.... the worst was my brother killing himself... and I still feel like a gigantic piece of shit because i'm a good basketball player and I had the opportunity to do something.... and I didn't... im not going to type anymore, all of this is the realist shit i've ever wrote.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:10 AM   #32
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and you pussys can joke... and make a funny thing out of it... and maybe you people thing everyone is full of shit just like you are.... but im not

so you people saying these things to me, you wouldn't and i'd beat the fuck out of you.... so why even talk about out
Old 04-05-2020, 11:10 AM   #33
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Lmfao
Old 04-05-2020, 11:40 AM   #34
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Lmfao

yeah you should laugh qt yourwelf for bieing a cclown
Old 04-05-2020, 11:42 AM   #35
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

laugh at your werewolf??
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:47 AM   #36
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

AHHHHWHOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA
AWHOOOOOOOOOOOO
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #37
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
yeah you should laugh qt yourwelf for bieing a cclown
Yellawolf?
Old 04-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #38
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
he had the whole thing that the cops have on their chest... there walky talky thing... but now its got a webcam on it....
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:08 PM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i've got 22 tigers in 8 cages wrap your mind around that hombre
Old 04-05-2020, 04:10 PM   #40
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and ive also got at blonde died bad ass mullet..... just sayin

Tags
best thread ever