User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 02:23 AM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

but if this shit continues with the speed it has been...it might turn into some walking dead zombie movie type shit

type of person I am, I don't care about wearing masks... i'm not scared of shit but if it keeps going like this I might actually wear one... and that would be a sign of the times ... because theres a lot of actual crazy people.... things are strange but I think they might get a lot stranger.

The people I'm most scared of are the super gun touting ... toilet paper hoarding people with a bunker in their basement type people. The same people who would be the first people to join the nazi youth party type of shit... and theres a lot more people that exist like that than you think... and I hope not... but I think we're going to see it.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 02:27 AM   #22
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

amazons shut down now... whats next the post office shut down? whats next all banks are shut down.. personally i'm caring around almost the same that I normally do... other than washing my hands... but this bullshit could get dead serious

and you know for a fact the powers that be, that none of us even know... if they can have a power grab because all of this are going to be doing it.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:02 AM   #23
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
We have a shortage of facemasks here, now niggas makin' they own & tests have proven they do shit...Should only wear a surgical tested one if you have the virus, leave them for the first responders & people in the health system...& just stay inside for fuck sake, ain't hard when 98% of y'all are trollin' bitches without a pandemic...
What tests? Link please.

Wearing a scarf over your mouth is effective, so hard to imagine a mask that doesn't work for what its designed for which is to limit the distance you are spreading airborne particles.
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:15 AM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

im probably repaeting myself... but I don't think i'll even ever wear a mask... my girlfriend is an RN and her retired mom is so serious that shes sending her hand sewn home made masks... I don't mean to tell a ton about my personal life but honestly I don't care... my wife works near flint and we live in mt. pleasant... and she basically can't get masks ... so her mom is making them and sending it to us in the mail... which I understand for her job.. but me personally im not going to use it.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:19 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and I know I keep repeating myself.. but.. things are weird and it bares repeating like the white stripes song

Old 04-08-2020, 07:14 AM   #26
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
im probably repaeting myself... but I don't think i'll even ever wear a mask... my girlfriend is an RN and her retired mom is so serious that shes sending her hand sewn home made masks... I don't mean to tell a ton about my personal life but honestly I don't care... my wife works near flint and we live in mt. pleasant... and she basically can't get masks ... so her mom is making them and sending it to us in the mail... which I understand for her job.. but me personally im not going to use it.
We get it, you still don't understand why people wear masks.
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote