- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default March Madness Finals: JuliaS vs Oh My Its Diso vs Lazarus

Nobodysmiling.com Battle Archives
April 08, 2008

Oh My Its Diso: you an ugly fu*ker laz and theres no way you can debate,...you aint coming close so your plea fate,..try to "act real intelligent", but the "only difference between you and dumbo is he can see straight"...
julias's verses known to be a tad bit like an essay,..il knock you unconsious so you can go n pray,..cause the "channel shows your ina dire strait",...like "rivers ina bad way".....(strait is a river)
ya both faggots you aint a pro with stripes,..the win here my flow snipes,..cause only time "ju ish known to be tight", is with "religious sterotypes"...

well im from enfield, (ponders end) near edmonton

but right now im at uni in kingston so im just below south london lol...

have both these bitches knocked out when i swing my hand,..you always stress and bring bland,..if theres a thought he'd win..."ponders end when julias's drops",...like his "address in england"...
in this battle kids i have the ascendence,..there both not known for there independence,..cause once the go in gets tough, "laz starts discounting" (http://www.itshiphop.com/showthread.php?t=112367) like "doormen looking after the attendence"
julias just over-rated il make a point with events,..ya known for disapointments!!..so il take the "vet...cru mid section....go to you",...like "intermediate animal doctors doing home appointments"...

Just because you're dad is tall, doesn't mean you will be too. My dad is also 4 inches taller than I am.

both ya shook of thee, been a bit of a diaster for while...so votes you aint booking all three,..cause of your parent you've took in a plea!!.."so forget your dad", you'd have "more of a success looking up to me"...
strat will come second julias aint near so face the facts,never on tracks plus you a known lier so dont relax,..julias "cant spread any success", but "nut tella" different story like "perfect chocolate snacks"..
the win over me you aint gona attack n have crossed,..after this battle you'll be known as wack n tossed,..you even "faked the doctor's death to get attention", (http://www.hollafront.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114403) like "current storylines over jack on lost"...
the votes coming my way everyone agreeing with the panel,..your knee i dismantle,..so if you "cheat a girl" taking you out, like "dating raven from the disney channel"..(chetah girl)

JuliaS:
DIGGIN IN THE CRATES VERSION 3.1: LAZARUS aka GLOCKOMA....OH MY ITS DISO aka DISOBIEDIENT

OH MY ITS DISO :O

http://a477.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...7e2dc19d1c.jpg

J school you in pain, kid learn ya lesson cos imma smash your small ear bud & call it breaking headphones in session//
& With One Strike Leave You Red In The Face...Stressing, "Its Only A Patch" So Bad You Could Pass For Simon Weston!!!///......

[honestly did someone slap you in the face that hard???]

http://www.unum.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/A...imonWeston.jpg

I aim for the best yo, & I'd wager the fact that Diso cant handle the heat like bakers who lose when betting dough//
I Air my message bro, Cos You got so much "fat around that adams apple", Even Eve Got Worried About fuccin Cholesterol!!!///

Dude'll get robbed quick found w/ no deniro, & i hope you hate the feeling cos one punch'll leave you So Sick worse than songs by Ne-Yo//
Ill pound this hero, Cos In the "aftermath of Kaos you were left to pick up the pieces" like the fuccin firefighters @ Ground Zero!!!///

Ill have the whole site hate him cos when i smash your face in, youll be struggling to resist like trying not to give in to temptation//
Them wack skills are frustating, I Mean, He Just a "HF wave We Already Skipped Passed" without flipping through Gawd Damn radio stations!!!///
Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for the way I took it. Won't happen again.

Your bitch attitude is typical so shut the fucc up, cos the feedback was better than wack mics with your lyricals//
Lets gets political & watch this Dick say "I Retract My Statement!" Quicker Than Confessions Of A Tesnnessee Liberal!!!///

http://westtennessee.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Tony Shells
He (Beyond) did pick up a mic. And believe me, im glad he set it down.

One Hit & Watch Laz Grab Decks, stop denying we all know you stole from villain without consulting Robin Hood about his assests//
STAY OUT OF AUDIOS we hate your rap checks, Honestly NO ONE Feels To "Reel You Back In" & Thats Without Fixing Broken Cassettes!!!///

Listen you need slaps & J'll replay that Belt loss so like producers it was dope how NY brought that beat back//
Bitch We All Saw you "Give Up The Goods & (Just Step)" like getting robbed to fuccin Mobb Deep Tracks!!!///

Glock banned! YES!! MOTHERfu*kIN' YES!!

fu*k GLOCK!! HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHA!

BITCH NIGGA!

Its down to J to give him hurt, plus Diso's a fag so like Courtney Cox ill leave this bitch in dirt//
You a flippin nerd, So me Enjoy his company? sh*t, I cant even bare Glock's without a fuccin firearms certificate!!!///

Glock is autistic... it runs in his family
he's prone to post sh*t like that...

They caught ugliness on tape but ruined the recorder plus you lack social skills like shy autistics in order//
So It Appears @ birth, Mummy Couldnt "Look You Straight In The Eye" Knowing She Passed On 2 Fuccin Disorders!!!/// LMFAO

http://www.maile.us/photos1/Maile_new_born_baby.jpg

Youz a no bitch having, cock eyed, always correcting, arrogant dickhead, who could never stop texting so ugly police wouldnt arrest him//
J'll teach your bitchness I reckon, Cos We Know This loser loves hiding behind a screen & Thats Without Flipping Witness Protection!!!///

Bar1:check the link simon weston has patches of red on his face
Bar2:self explan
Bar3:he lost an undisputed vet match w/e to Kaos on HF
Bar4:HF=HollaFront=High Frequency wave....used for radio stations, recently we had a wave of HF battlers on NBS
Bar5:check the link, Laz criticised some of my feedback in my vote then after posts of going back and forward arguing he changed all his argumentative posts to the quoted 1
Bar6:the reel is the tape in cassettes
Bar7:Mobb Deep have a song called Give Up The Goods (Just Step) on The Infamous album, he lost his vet belt to NY
Bar8:Courtney Cox has a TV show called "Dirt"
Bar9:austistic people usually lack social skills and the ability to communicate freely and well, he has glaucoma, hes cross eyed lol no offense glock :P
Bar10:self explan

Peace & Much Love, Its All In Fun Not To Be Taken To Heart

Lazarus:
Long awaited, but not long forgotten..

Witness,

Neither of you comes with something ‘technically sound, off the wall’ even when you echo a sentence.
You’re ‘not getting the Gold, nor going down in the books’ ‘cause my deathblows’ll end this -
Your threshold diminished… “for The Record, everyone doubts Dis-Ability on a Track” so much that JuliaS quits the Special Olympics.

Retards,

Diso’s arrogant, but my attacks’ll have them ‘putting the sheets over this snot-nosed kid’ without claiming an allergy.
Crew match was Juls slain in reality -
From the most famous fatality… “You and Your Fam can Finally be Together, At Last” ..not your ancestors; you and Aimz when you battle me.
You’re not really a leader, when you ‘a sista God, S’ that could pass for Isis.
G.A.M.E.? I should stab your iris -
Your squad ain’t even half the nicest… one punch’ll have that “Krueger Gull in Blood” qucker than Freddy in bird sacrifices.
Fake kings, I’ll dethrone you.. I ‘put it on the heir’ unlike when your C.D. gets tossed.
Yond’ll see that you lost -
You two are feces that rots… you’ll exclaim, “B. Taurus Into” ..a couple species of ox.
What’s the difference between what I’ll stuff you in and my murder charge after? Both are hard cases.
Each blow’ll scar faces -
‘Til the crows and lark taste it… and have you “Going Down, Ford Account” faster than lowered car payments.
Comes to combat, I’ll specialize in ‘hand-to-hand before I make them part together’ as if you were clappin’ with your palms.
Neither of you happen to be calm -
In rappin’ you’ll devolve… after I “Leave Your Air, Agana” decide to discontinue oxygenating the Capital of Guam.
You two are net nerds, I ain’t talking cars when I you two are Vista cruisers..
Epic and Chuck have BOTH of you beat into mince and stew fluff.
Make no mistake, my fists’ll bruise ya’… wouldn’t be “London’s Fie Nest” if English homes were disapproved of.
Doesn’t take a female mayor in an Arkansas city to see your Hope is miss guided.
You faggots are closer than eyes is -
No pulse ‘cause you’re dyin’… after you “Mariana Whim” and succumb to impulse on an Island.
I’ll admit you ‘Get-In that Ass,’ but it’s a brief reality.
You’re no player.. please, no fallacies -
Asked to join, but you’re weak in battling… so far as sigs, only time you’d have “Rein’s Up, Ream In It” is participating in beastiality.
Comes to collecting the win, neither of you is on par ta’ cull.. forget usin’ sawdust.
If a punch gets through, it’s all luck -
Doesn’t matter the location, you’re losin’ awestruck… your fate is of “Mac, Bethany Ware” with or without Oklahoma computer products.

A sista' Goddess/assist a God, S; crew gurgle blood.
B tore us in two.
Going down for da' count.
Era gone ya' (yes, Agana is pronounced A gone ya', look it up.)
London's finest.
Marry on a whim.
Reign Supreme in it.
Particle, Macbeth anywhere.