Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season 7
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future
Default -----Quarter Finals Mag-----Shots Fired

Almost Finish

Introduction
Sup NC, Welcome to the NBL season 7 quarter finals. We're almost at the finish line. We got some cool/potentially dope matches, if everyone shows up. Show up and show out!

Interview w/KwaL!ty
I'll get right into it. What do you think about the NBL right Now?

Unfortunately I think it's dying.. Not what I want to see happen but I think the lack of new members and aging members it's just that time.. I hope it turns around tho'd be nice..

What do you think it'll take to bring it back?

Honestly new faces.. Yes the old ones are dope.. But the constant negativity and constant down talk to new faces ruins the moral and acts as a cancer.. They think they've scared me off the site.. Lol I'm staying just for them..

When you signed up for this league, did you think you would make it this far?

I knew id make the playoffs.. It's to easy not to..

Do you honestly see yourself champing this season?

Anyone can champ this season.. It's up for grabs.. The only I don't see champing it is greed.. Other then that it's free for all..

I saw your roast pic. Do you think that pic leaking made your match tougher this round? Especially, facing someone like Alvin Karpis, whose known for using personals.

He can use personals I will say it over and over that's not me it's actually my cousin Nolan who goes by Packed Graves on rb.. He is not I.. I've posted pics here and had pic battles before to prove it .. Il even do one with names and request just to make each troll look like an idiot

Who do you think the sleeper of the playoffs is?

The sleeper is Des.. Only reason I say that is lately he sucks.. But can have some dope bars no matter how much I dislike Father Time aka thick shady.. Push come to shove it's possible.. Bender is also possible..

Anybody in this round that you didn't expect to be here?

Greed.. Strikta.. No offense to strik I just didn't see him showing at all lol..

If you could put hands on one NCG, who would it be?

Aero or Bags.. Just based off the cocky attitudes..

Who do you think is the biggest fraud on the site?

Aero

Give me your NBA and NBL finals prediction.

Heat vs losers
Kwal vs Karoake

Thanks for the interview, I appreciate it. Any last words or shout outs?

Let's try and bring nc back to the battling state of mind..

Good luck in your match this round.

The Quarter Finalist

KwaL!ty
He's one of the newer guys and we all know, vets tend to hate new guys. KwaL!ty gets a lot of hate/scrutiny but, he always finds a way to win. So far, he's 10-5 this season and is still hungry. He came to this site attacking and determined to climb the ranks and what better way to do it then by winning a NBL season?

Alvin Karpis
Without a doubt, one of the favorites to take it all. Not only is he the only HOFer in this tourney, he also has won a season before. I think for anyone the safe bet would be him. He's still showing signs of rust and seems like he's still trying to find his rhythm. He has the experience though, so, i'm sure he will find it. He has to or this could very well slip away from him.

Greed
Greed may not be everyone's favorite battler but, he earned his spot here. He started off the season shaky and picked it up around the end. He's been known to pull upsets and can very well do it again. With that being said, he's a threat!

Destroyer
The guy everyone loves to hate. Destroyer can come with fire when he wants to. He just has to want to. This guy is only a threat to himself. He can't even check in without getting DQ'd. Nah, just joking. Destroyer been putting it down since NC 1 and is still getting better. He's yet to champ the NBL or win a NBL season. So, I'm sure he'd like to have this under his belt. It wont be easy but, it's possible!

Bender
Pretty consistent guy. He shows up and wins. What more is it to do? He hasn't lost many time this season and can keep it that way, if he puts forth the effort. He's really improved since the start of the season and he doesn't seem to be slowing down. This guy can't be slept on and is a problem for anybody.

Strikta
I mean, everyone knows strikta can come with it. He just never shows up or half asses. Hopefully, he shows up. He said he would but, you know how he is. He is easily one of toughest/easiest guys to beat. Toughest for obvious reasons and easy for the all the ammo he provides for his opponents. Even with all the ammo, he still wins! Which really makes him nice. Easily a threat.

King Karaoke
Undefeated this season. 4x NBL champion. Why wouldn't he be one of the favorites? This guy has a unique style that you will either love or hate. He usually comes fresh and wording has never been an issue w/him. He’s really in his own lane.

CtrlF4
When he doesn’t rush verses, he can compete w/anyone. The problem is, he rushes his verses. I’ve seen what Ctrl was capable of on NC 1 and he still has it. Whoever he faces, knows it won’t be an easy win. He has a comical and hard hitting approach but, sometimes can come off as meh. I’m looking forward to his match though. He’s always has something in there I like.

Reviews
Greed vs Tic Tac
This wasn't my favorite battle. I thought Tic came off rushed and a bit awkward. Most people predicted Tic to win this one but, he didn't. Greed was a bit played but, did enough to pull this out. If Greed wants to champ this season, he'll have to come better than last round.

Strikta Vs Ill Nik-A

This was a very close match. Nik-A had a line I really liked (medical records) and Strikta did to (tongue). This went back and forth in votes for days but, ultimately, Nik forfeited and strik won. I would like to have seen this end with votes though.

Murda Sho Vs CtrlF4
This was a decent battle. No crazy haymakers but, both did good. Initially, I didn't like Murda Sho's verse but, it grew on me. I thought sho's opener was nice and Ctrl's gruesome line was too. In the end, murda sho was rusty and it showed. Ctrl was able to get the win.

KwaL!ty vs Clash
This was a little one-sided to me. KwaL!ty wasn't great but, he was better than Clash. I liked Clash's brickwall line and KwaL!ty's draft day was cool. Kwal!ty got this off of consistency. Clash had a lot of misses here that hurt him and didn't recover from them.

Predictions

KwaL!ty vs Alvin Karpis
This should turn out pretty well. KwaL!ty is hungry and Karp is talented. Karp's experience and KwaL!ty's hunger alone will will make this interesting. KwaL!ty seems like he is set out to take this season and Karp has what it takes to do it. Even though KwaL!ty may want this more, I don't see him winning this here. Karp is just to talented imo. I got Karp here. Karp 80/20

Karaoke vs Destroyer
They already faced off this season and Karaoke took that match-up. If I had to bet, I'd bet Karaoke will take this one to. Destroyer can drop fire at times but, I think Karaoke is just too much for him. Karaoke is Undefeated this season and can finish that way, if he writes at the level he's been writing at. Karaoke 65/35

CtrlF4 vs Bender
This could turn out to be nice. CtrlF4 can come dope when he tries and Bender is a sleeper. Bender has been under the radar this season and winning week in and week out. CtrlF4 has been pretty much doing the same but, he has more experience. I think Ctrl has this in the bag as long as he puts forth the effort. Ctrl 60/40

Strikta vs Greed
I'm hoping this one goes down. Strikta has a tendency to not show but, he said he would and has thus far. Strikta when he shows and puts forth the effort, can beat anyone. Greed came off sloppy last match but, proved he can beat vets when he needs to (him vs karpis). Still, I'd have to say, safe money is on Strikta here. Strikta 65/35

WTFS
Wtf @ Ill Nik-A forfeiting
Wtf @ me using the title for more views.
Wtf @ Bags no showing Karaoke first rd
Wtf @ Frank having a good idea w/that thread a day idea
Wtf @ ppl bitching cuz that college QB stole crab legs who gives a fuck
Wtf @ this black lady telling me she doesn't see the big deal abt Donald Sterling's comments
Wtf @ wtf's still actually being done in Mags
Wtf @ a discussion tourney being considered
Wtf @ Maidana and his gloves

Wtf @ Masaii still trying to push weightlifting

Dope Music
Here is a dope song from a Detroit artist. Listen and you'll love it! I guarantee you!

Outro
Its been a long season but, lets finish this. The NBL has always been known for its prestigious postseason and lets not break it's tradition. Everyone show up and vote! Fuck a Fox!

Last edited by CtrlF4; 05-04-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Good job doing a mag

Maybe too late but hope u fixed it
Old 05-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #3
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I'm running for President of Netcees.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:17 AM   #4
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Thanks
Old 05-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #5
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Good mag.

Kwal!ty tell me you said what you said for amusement value and bc you want this heat.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Good mag.

Kwal!ty tell me you said what you said for amusement value and bc you want this heat.
Fool called you a fraud and you let him slide this light
Old 05-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #7
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

Facts are facts.. Reality is something you should wake up to..
Old 05-06-2014, 11:34 PM   #8
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

cool mag

thanks for putting in the time
Closed Thread

Tags
kwality faggot, lol @ two stars - ctrl, two stars