White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default So.. Geno is about to become white trailor trash...yep

..gonna buy a trailor and be done with the apartment life. So over these fucking neighbors with the police coming 2-3 times a month cause their basic niggers (thats right, cause thats what the fuck they are yo. Idgaf, outside yelling at all the other tennants for no reason 8 am in the morning, niggers) who have no reapect for anyone. Music way up. Talking every night yo ..1,2,3am jamming, or slamming a vaccuum into my wall. My bedroom wall, that my fucking head is next to, you fucking slice of dirt, swear to god yo, i just wish ten minutes that i was a younger me who gave less a fuck, cause i woulda been walked right in they shit and start cracking heads wide open, no rap. But nah, i have to much to lose these days and that is the mind set i survive by. So while they are Killing each other, slamming eachother around and shit. Screaming yelling, they also have kids, always sounds like there kicking the piss out of the little mother fuckers all the time. Crying and whining. Or banging shit. Police ALWAYS showing up. And lucky me, they live right next door. On top of that my rent has gone up 100 a month. Quality of life right out the fucking window with my rent money. Tired of the bs. I work to hard, long shifts, to have to come home and deal with this kind of fucking bs. These cocksuckers must be getting government assistance to be living like that, fucking lowlifes. Been here since 2018. Im ready to move on and actually own something for a change. Still have to pay lot rent but its half what i pay for the apt rent. Then just my bills and a property tax fee every year which is cheap. Im ready for this.

Any of you own currently, or have ever owned or lived in a teailor for a period of time? New to me. Iknow folks who have but i never really been in trailors like that. So what can you tell me. Looking to buy a used trailor. What should i look for and shit idk. Let me know what you think

White trash power!

Last edited by Geno; 09-10-2021 at 12:45 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:49 PM   #2
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Yo thats all i want

Lets make trailer trash sexy again
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:31 AM   #3
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

If you think an apartment is bad, just wait until you’re in a trailer park.

Yes, a trailer park. That’s where you will live because you can’t just park it anywhere. You’re gonna deal with what you’re dealing with now, ten-fold. No, I’ve never lived in a trailer thank god but I used to deliver pizza to them all the time in college and it smells, the entire community is dirty, everything is broken down, people outside throwing beer bottles at walls and other trailers, and it is PEDOPHILE CITY. Literally like 40% of people in those parks have raped children, and they have nowhere else they can live. The fact you are CHOOSING to live there is mind boggling.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:40 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Lol. Idk what trailor parks ur talking about.. but im in a small town in midwest USA. Lol i drove through the parks couple days ago.. there are 2.. and they are both clean, well kept trailor parks. I know and work with quite a few people who live in each park and they are very happy. These are quiet parks. Ive seen the likes of what your referring to, those kind of parks arent whar we have here. Lol
Old 09-10-2021, 12:40 AM   #5
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah man that .. I grew up in the city… but same thing as what you’re talking about… I actually, own my own home but yeah ove lived in a place version of a trailer park
Old 09-10-2021, 12:53 AM   #6
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

I thought you were already white trainer trash?

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 01:11 AM   #7
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
If you think an apartment is bad, just wait until you’re in a trailer park.

Yes, a trailer park. That’s where you will live because you can’t just park it anywhere. You’re gonna deal with what you’re dealing with now, ten-fold. No, I’ve never lived in a trailer thank god but I used to deliver pizza to them all the time in college and it smells, the entire community is dirty, everything is broken down, people outside throwing beer bottles at walls and other trailers, and it is PEDOPHILE CITY. Literally like 40% of people in those parks have raped children, and they have nowhere else they can live. The fact you are CHOOSING to live there is mind boggling.
You're describing the ghetto but minus the murder

I dont see a problem
Old 09-10-2021, 01:12 AM   #8
kungfugrip

Wait a minute, i didnt read the 40% child rape stat, indoubt the legitimacy of that
Old 09-10-2021, 01:22 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah I ve never lived in a trailer park bit I’ve lived in the projects n a city and I would imagine it’d be the same thing
Old 09-10-2021, 01:27 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I own a house.. or my wife and I do… but we actually own it… we pay no rent or mortgage..

But it’s not like a manufactured home, let alone a trailer… it’s stick built….foundation and what not
Old 09-10-2021, 01:30 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And yeah.. I’m in a college kid town and the taxes are high… give or take… not like living in the city but you know what I mean I still have to pay all this shit as a home owner
Old 09-10-2021, 01:36 AM   #12
kungfugrip

All i want is a lawn to mow and nobody to bother me.

Ill probably never own a home and i have a condition where i sabotage myself so i can never be successful. A trailer park would be a perfect situation for me.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:46 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I don’t know where I want to go.. I’d like to go back home but there is no home … my dad lives upstate and and my mom lives in Florida… so I don’t have like.. an actual parents house I never have
Old 09-10-2021, 02:04 AM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
All i want is a lawn to mow and nobody to bother me.

Ill probably never own a home and i have a condition where i sabotage myself so i can never be successful. A trailer park would be a perfect situation for me.
I used to be the guy you describe. Had to remove myself from every enabler in my life by moving halfway accross the country where i have no family and no friends to allow me to fail and help me out. This way i had no choice but to become more successful. In MN.. its either work your ass off and afford a place, or be homeless and die in the 40 below zero MN winter.

Fuck that
Old 09-10-2021, 02:06 AM   #15
kungfugrip

Yeah but i AM the enabler. Ive done my work, I've lived a hell of a life, but i don't want that anymore.

If i got a million dollars tomorrow id buy a bungalow in a small town and live out the rest of my days
Old 09-10-2021, 02:07 AM   #16
kungfugrip

High. Id live them out high af
Old 09-10-2021, 02:11 AM   #17
Elfo
~*¡c0ck~0f-d4+w@Lk!*~

Battle Record: 1-2

Elfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant future

Geno about to turn into Ricky from Trailer Park Boys
Elfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:22 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I actually picture uh oh as Ricky from trailer park boys
Old 09-10-2021, 03:32 AM   #19
kungfugrip

Bubbles from trailer park boys bought me a shot once. Those guys party WEIRD
Old 09-11-2021, 01:15 PM   #20
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smod of War View Post
I thought you were already white trailer trash?
This.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote