Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic '18 Tourney
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 11:56 PM   #21
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

You lurk every thread about me, post my info and its a fatality, I’m wyling b
Get too personal & outside of your crib’s getting shot like you’re flexing your annual salary

(Lol not bad. Solid opener. Blues flip was slightly better which takes away from this SLIGHTLY)

My niggas are with the shits, beat him down till he begs
It’s not the zoom challenge but we in the crib dragging him by the legs

(Yuck! This is dope!)

You’ve got a hell of an imagination, those gangsta bars are crispy
But the truth is you wouldn’t fire a Gunn if you were a boss at Disney

(Hmmm good concept. Feel like I’ve heard fire a (insert last name that coincide with a gun) punchlines but I can’t put my finger on it so I can’t call it played. Wording could have been better but this wasn’t a bad punch at all. Solid)

The prize money wouldn’t fill my gas tank, it’ll get lost in my money machine
You’re Tristan Thompson, parade around all u want but you’re never touching the Green

(Lol I like the concept, nice current event bar. The phrase ‘The Green’ takes away from the punch slightly b/c you’re throwing a extra word in there, but still pretty good)

I’m a proud black, fuck around and let a round crack
Have a Kap getting removed from your skull like it’s a Madden soundtrack

(Sheesh this is fire. This is literally just happened too lol so that’s a dope current even treference. This was heavy)

I’m all up in your bitch groin, you’llu be dead when gun and the clip join
The 40 about to make Cash a thing of the past, I renamed it bitcoin

(Def coulda worded this a bit cleaner. Nice np though. Cash/money flips gonna be risky but I thought this was clever enough to still be impactful)

Finally your black ass can be a homeowner...even tho Jerz is fucking fierce...
It’s about time you bought a House Boy...my great grandfather owned yours as one for YEARS

(I try to leave personal preference out of my voting but this is cringey to me. I mean you have to know the black folks not gonna care for this right? Besides that, the flip wasn’t bad, I think it was a bit simple though. This is okay at best)

Bro, females try to avoid you. If he’s fucking....WOW, I’d be dead...
Bitches been hitting you with more fake numbers than the “What’s your salary?” thread

(Lmao that’s a lot of fake numbers. This was funny. I like this)

Ain’t no hard knock from Far Rock...Hold a gun? This thug NEVER can
Shiiiiiit....We wouldn’t see King of Queens fucking Carry if he was Doug Heffernan

(Wait is King from Queens? Regardless this is pretty nice)

Don’t care how many busted up chicks you got...you just wanna hug and cuddle, hoss
Won’t give them Space....even though those ‘Side Pieces Fell Off’ like a fucking shuttle launch

(Ehh I see where you’re going here but the wording isn’t clean for either meaning. This was okay though)

If I find out you movin’ blow...you losin’ snow. Dude gets bold...let the pipe end him
If he don’t make w/ the packs...SHOTTY. I’ll have this Black Body oozing over the white...Venom

(Fire! This was LOTB imo. The flip worked perfectly here)

Holmes is a joke...Have you EVER wrote something good? Show me a quote
You paying homage to your ancestors here... Lettin’ the white man whip you and you won’t get a vote

(Lol ima give you this one bruh. What I said in the first line still applies but you get the glass cus you flipped a pretty lengthy phrase. The ‘and you won’t get a vote’ part is what pushed this line over the edge imo - that was slick. This is good)

I really enjoyed this battle man - dope seeing two vets go at it like that.

Both guys had really consistent verses - no real misses from either guy. I think the difference for me is while Cash had the LOTB, King’s punches were landing a bit harder imo. Like if I was ranking on a 10 point scale, cash was landing 7-8s while King was landing 8-9s.

Excellent battle and very close but I got King edging this one

Mvgt King
Old 08-06-2018, 02:42 AM   #22
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
7-5 Karaoke good battle.
It’s 7-8 once @Flow breaks down his vote.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #23
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

My niggas are with the shits, beat him down till he begs
It’s not the zoom challenge but we in the crib dragging him by the legs
I’m a proud black, fuck around and let a round crack
Have a Kap getting removed from your skull like it’s a Madden soundtrack
I’m all up in your bitch groin, you’ll be dead when gun and the clip join
The 40 about to make Cash a thing of the past, I renamed it bitcoin

vs

Bro, females try to avoid you. If he’s fucking....WOW, I’d be dead...
Bitches been hitting you with more fake numbers than the “What’s your salary?” thread
Don’t care how many busted up chicks you got...you just wanna hug and cuddle, hoss
Won’t give them Space....even though those ‘Side Pieces Fell Off’ like a fucking shuttle launch
If I find out you movin’ blow...you losin’ snow. Dude gets bold...let the pipe end him
If he don’t make w/ the packs...SHOTTY. I’ll have this Black Body oozing over the white...Venom

Ok I got this one tied in quotes. Madden soundtrack was LOTB and I think kar’s stuff that didn’t get quotes was a bit more enjoyable to read also. He gets the edge here.

Vote / Karaoke
Closed Thread