Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic '18 Tourney
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 02:18 PM   #21
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Butthurt over his battler profile on you. We all know you read it. You read everything.
Facts, lol. Bags don't let nothing slide. He is NC.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:22 PM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Netcees janitor at it again

It’s like getting stock advice from the counter clerk at McDonald’s
Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Yeah can’t take Amen predictions seriously lol

No offense Dre but you kind of have no sense of what’s dope in text

Like yeah I’m not the best but when I do mags at least the predictions make sense and come from an unbias and actual knowledge of what’s good
What? My predictions are biased now?

Are you fucking dumb? You must be. Or just strategically coming at me for Victor's approval.

Which one?

Last edited by Amen; 07-31-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:29 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Ok.

What? My predictions are biased now?

Are you fucking dumb? You must be. Or just strategically coming at me for Victor's approval.

Which one?
I literally posted before him you fucking troglodyte
Old 07-31-2018, 02:31 PM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

You're still looking for his approval/pitty reps - CLEARLY.

Is that it.

How could you call my predictions biased when they are far from. I legit predicted those I don't like to win every match basically. Even complimented bags and said he was good. Like how is that biased? EXPLAIN, dummy...
Old 07-31-2018, 02:37 PM   #25
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol its cute watching amen try to learn things...right after vic told him he was striving for my approval ...now he trying to understand the concept and use it on other people.....lol its like watching a little retard trying to evolve
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:38 PM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're still looking for his approval/pitty reps - CLEARLY.

Is that it.

How could you call my predictions biased when they are far from. I legit predicted those I don't like to win every match basically. Even complimented bags and said he was good. Like how is that biased? EXPLAIN, dummy...
Explain to me with real solid logic how I am seeking specifically Hush’s approval and I will answer your query.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:39 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lol its cute watching amen try to learn things...right after vic told him he was striving for my approval ...now he trying to understand the concept and use it on other people.....lol its like watching a little retard trying to evolve
You think Amen is just an AI created by a Puerto Rican scientist driven mad by his obsessive need to cure his baldness ?
Old 07-31-2018, 02:42 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Explain to me with real solid logic how I am seeking specifically Hush’s approval and I will answer your query.
Nah. I don't need to explain the obvious.

Please stop trying to deflect the issue here.

You called my predictions biased. I want to know why/how are they biased?

And what makes you feel that way?

Legit questions.

Bags is just retarded calling me retarded. My nigga, MY LIFE > YOURS. Thats 1,000% facts, fam. Stop hating. Too much hate in your blood, kid. It's not my fault you fucked a dope addict, got her pregnant and now you stranded with the kid. Not my fault. Take that anger else where or go back to the gym and dead lift your morals, pussy.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:47 PM   #29
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
If you don’t think I’m going to kill destroyer you must be off your fuckin rocker grfoh
I don't think this was acknowledged, shots fired.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 07-31-2018, 02:51 PM   #30
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Aero pls.

IS THIS WHAT U WANT

U TRIED TO CHAMPION BARC TO LEAD THE TEXT WAVE AND NOW THAT I ASSASINATED THAT FSGOT U GOIMG TO TRY AND ELECT A CIRCLE OF LOW TIER FSGOTS BECAISE THEY ARE INDUSTRIOUS!?!

this is a grave error .... I should let u have ur choice and watch nc crumble

But I did that before DID U LEARN NOTHING

LOL!

Old 07-31-2018, 02:52 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Nah. I don't need to explain the obvious.

Please stop trying to deflect the issue here.

You called my predictions biased. I want to know why/how are they biased?

And what makes you feel that way?

Legit questions.

Bags is just retarded calling me retarded. My nigga, MY LIFE > YOURS. Thats 1,000% facts, fam. Stop hating. Too much hate in your blood, kid. It's not my fault you fucked a dope addict, got her pregnant and now you stranded with the kid. Not my fault. Take that anger else where or go back to the gym and dead lift your morals, pussy.
Nah let’s hear it

In what context did I back an initiative against you specific to Hush? Why not Bags or any other person that dislikes you?

You first cupcake. I hold the cards.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:54 PM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

This is going no where.

Ok, carry on.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:05 PM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
This is going no where.

Ok, carry on.
That’s what I thought pussy
Old 07-31-2018, 03:07 PM   #34
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Nowhere.
1 word
philosophy.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:15 PM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

*No, where.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:23 PM   #36
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
That’s what I thought pussy
Lol, stfu faggot.

Grammar policing, word.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:42 PM   #37
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol amen pulls the bags BM is a dope addict card to no avail.... No one cares man....esp not me? My life is wonderful? U MARRIED Bruce Willis w a wig.... And unless she is as fucking oblivious as u....she hates u.... Genuinely I can't fathom the type of person one would have to be to even tolerate u

Honestly u could have 5x the amount of money and possessions an shit u have and I would never want to be u ..... Ur socially inept and borderline retarded from an intellectual perspective

I guess the fact that ur too fucking stupid too fully appreciate either of those realities helps u tolerate ur life but it's obvious af u have an inferiority complex ...it screams from every post and action u make on this site

Why r u even here honestly?

U offering help to a bunch of people who think u r a piece of shit ...and no one asked or wants u to
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:56 PM   #38
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Dead @ “and unless she is as oblivious as you - she hates you.”
philosophy.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:57 PM   #39
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Biceptual specticals
Old 07-31-2018, 04:01 PM   #40
Ghost1

@Barcotic I didn't happen to see any of your bars in the bars quoted section of the mag ...weird? do you think this was an over sight? should we call the fire dept? maybe an anteater lifted up the whole army of writers?
Closed Thread

Tags
amen a faggot, amen’s sons want a stepdad