Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: IN or OUT of NBL 17: both: Pharaohs Army [battler] & House of Leaves [magazine analysis]
Bye Pharaohs - get the fuck out 8 61.54%
Pharaohs Stay and vote and feed and and drop bars; HOL write another mag maybe 1 7.69%
Totally up to Zuo/Zelph 0 0%
Totally up to Diode 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-20-2023, 06:41 PM   #21
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Lmao bro plz don't make me blow my rape whistle
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 06:45 PM   #22
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

THE POLL IS NOW HEAVILY LEANING TOWARDS MY EXODUS....

That said, zelph has 5X as many IDs as my 3 or Lars's 5.....
THEREFORE WE CANNOT TRUST THIS POLL CAN WE?

ALSO, MY AND HOL (EVEN NON-SPAMMY) POSTS WERE DELETED (ON A "CHAT" AREA)....beeeefore this poll voting developed.
s0
If Zelph doesn't have to abide by the democratic poll why should i?'

It was NBL-specific anyway.... but if these #s keep climbing sure I COULD EASILY GHOST YOU LAME FAGGOTS AND JUST DROP THE MAY MIXTAPE later lol,,,,

Act like I'm spammy/insane or this is my life?

I am fucking BORED.
I am the fucking #2 Goat behind Aero (I cannot top his 2019 OM).

lol suckers
Poll ends in a few days.
Let's let it shake out

@Diablo @sral
I know we're love/hate...eh... Like/But R annoyed by Each other (would be a more accurate middle ground)....BUT IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE DROPPING quality keys/votes/feed then you better get your 4-5 (+?) ID's to compete with Zelph's 11-14 on this POLL Bud.

Thanks and really nice drop.
It hurts so fucking good man. Fuk.
YOUVE NEVEER SEEN AN OPENER LIKE MINE THO lol
that shit's open for votes~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 06:54 PM   #23
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Yeah but Zelph is that Goblin looking guy from that room, why is he giving u guys so much problems lmao, he looks like Harry Potter that didnt discover his wizardly abilities and just lived under the stairs forever,
Old 04-20-2023, 06:58 PM   #24
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Yeah but Zelph is that Goblin looking guy from that room, why is he giving u guys so much problems lmao, he looks like Harry Potter that didnt discover his wizardly abilities and just lived under the stairs forever,
He is giving ME (and historically alot of contributors.battles) "problems" because instead of deleting my obvious spam posts....
He decided to delete BOTH MY and HOL's (non-spammy) mini-mags(Better than His) and Hellos and quick little sinacog mocks (when summoned).

Unacceptable... no matter how much material I have spammed towards netcess...
I have put in the work to vote/feed so I felt "less guilty" of spamming my satire AND REALY TRACKS AND COLLABS AND VOTES REMEMBER?

Lol.
Does that answer your question Kung?

Are you interested in 8-12 before april ends or no?
That rape whistle is disgusting. Where have you been keepin it?
Old 04-20-2023, 07:00 PM   #25
kungfugrip

So ur getting schooled by a guy that looks like McLovin.

Got it.
Old 04-20-2023, 07:02 PM   #26
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
So ur getting schooled by a guy that looks like McLovin.

Got it.
*stupid tranny fuck*

IF you think MOd priviledges to DELETE any post of mine he wants? in the NBL where I DROPPED FIRST AND WROTE 2 MINIMAGS... Is "getting schooled"..lol

Then your amazing legend status and intelligence come into question.

Either that or you're just "reaching" to "retort" me, and failing.
Old 04-20-2023, 07:04 PM   #27
kungfugrip

Just strip him of mod status then

Hey @Diode , Zelphs a faggot, cut him off

Simple
Old 04-20-2023, 07:07 PM   #28
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Just strip him of mod status then

Hey @Diode , Zelphs a faggot, cut him off

Simple
No.
We're not gonna get that petty and involved Super-Mods/owners and mod priv bannings.
My run in the NBL is over... Enjoy the mags on OM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 07:09 PM   #29
kungfugrip

You better get alot pettier if ur trying to bring text rap back, lmao. You guys are so nice that it's unnerving. I'm not used to a text rap board that wasn't an absolute nuclear warzone
Old 04-20-2023, 07:12 PM   #30
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Pharaoh is trying to manage baiting/trolling/ "spamming?"/ battling
Anyone who's active with any sort of talent or record, or active boarding retorts.

If you think that's "nice", or that this place isn't a fucking MESS of a warzone....
i donno

NATURALLY IM A NICE GUY
MY BATTLE/DISS SHIT IS ALL FOR FUN/SPIRIT/SPORT

UNTIL ZELPH REALLY PISSED ME OFF. anything towards him is true spite/dislike from now on..

Was there anyone else who truly got to me as only Zelph could by deleting my contributions????
Let's think back to history...na can't think of anyone
Old 04-20-2023, 07:13 PM   #31
kungfugrip

Zelph's a fag. Just ban him.
Old 04-20-2023, 07:17 PM   #32
kungfugrip

Hey @Zelph

You're a fag
Old 04-20-2023, 08:36 PM   #33
House of Leaves
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz View Post
A lot of weirdo shit going on in this chat thread man.
If you don't appreciate that Aero/Pharaoh mini-Psych roast.
Then you can gtfo here and never come back, legend.
Old 04-21-2023, 05:34 AM   #34
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post

@Diablo @sral
I know we're love/hate...eh... Like/But R annoyed by Each other (would be a more accurate middle ground)....BUT IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE DROPPING quality keys/votes/feed then you better get your 4-5 (+?) ID's to compete with Zelph's 11-14 on this POLL Bud.
the poll isn’t working for me, sorry

it returned an error message saying it’s been disabled by a moderator?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 05:35 AM   #35
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
the poll isn’t working for me, sorry

it returned an error message saying it’s been disabled by a moderator?
Try turning England off and then turning it on again
Old 04-22-2023, 04:54 AM   #36
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I could post your V for Vendetta looking bitch and turn off everyone but the junkie Canadian faggot 6 days into a 5 day drug binge
Old 04-22-2023, 05:02 AM   #37
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default Lars vote. SURE MAYBE ZELPH won but cereal did not fail. lars still in his box of traditionLOL

At this point I'm copy-pasting a few small comments.
The save occurs seconds before Zelph cleans them out the leauge where they kinda belong.
&arent even that long. lol

master - contributor lars' latest attempt at calling a match?:

Battle-spar satire/ insult diss that does nothing to offer a solid reason for the Massacre other than lars wanting to creatively roast one sentence
like me

cept im on discussion in my own world/HOL thread and he's throwing trollvotes

of course self-absorbed zuo will count it and bookmark it for his Pelt on The Wall

course im not allowed to vote here but can we
@get another more respectable vote besides ryno this saturday guys?
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 09:22 AM   #38
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
At this point I'm copy-pasting a few small comments.
The save occurs seconds before Zelph cleans them out the leauge where they kinda belong.
&arent even that long. lol

master - contributor lars' latest attempt at calling a match?:

Battle-spar satire/ insult diss that does nothing to offer a solid reason for the Massacre other than lars wanting to creatively roast one sentence
like me

cept im on discussion in my own world/HOL thread and he's throwing trollvotes

of course self-absorbed zuo will count it and bookmark it for his Pelt on The Wall

course im not allowed to vote here but can we
@get another more respectable vote besides ryno this saturday guys?

you seriously trying to justify the below verse being good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
dust of the typecast aite, atlas nutten but ass
hashish for this bastard til his babe loos like diaper rash
im hypermanic and hyper fast.. dash dash dah
fuck this gimmic i could nuke him with a limerick -
call me the bash brother of thrashing
the princess soo peachy if you eat me you are bashful
tactful sinafile limp wrist faggot - if i was cami yall be saggot
no maggot no abo-digits-nulled just a knuckle duster
vs a knuckle rubber all clit for this blood clock a has been once of mother ofa sucker sup punk
its punkie brewster you choose bra
il blow up your blu-tooth just to watch-star,wars sure god of ahem
ill spit in your mouth missie just to see if yall kiss me while pissssssing/the bed
the end
mic drop
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 09:38 AM   #39
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default yeah its pretty dope audio for a couple readz britboy lover

^^^
Lol, Fuck You Lars. For the 4th-5th time.
You can't spit.
Well maybe you can but. ?~
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 10:07 AM   #40
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II