Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2023, 02:38 PM   #41
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
But bayou is at the top of my small list for best evers
Dom
Ans
Left
Orc
Yep sorry man. Cept u forgot bored goat pharaohs here who tried to make up w u.
Duh bro and ur boy bags who psychroll u worse than Uni

Lmfao nice wordplay lame idiot but like
Yeah peep my 15 minute key on rican for his Spanish ego then get back to me on that list. Peace buddy no more meltdowns k thick skinz~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 12:30 AM   #42
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

@Frank @sral
SOMEONE help a lil
This is not a lame spammy gay roast here guys I AM TRYING TO STFU (I swear) Right gamble?
NCG's I have looked season 4 AND 5 AOWL archives i swearrr thought I'd see the
Buddha Jeso contest thought it was like circa week V type deal but I cannot find it

anyone got me here?
for all hte walkbaks and respect I truly love writing and most u guuys here
Lol this all from memory (not brag) i don't browse archives enough right aj right lars right karp?
cus i don't wnana bite meta even more, etc
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...esodist+unborn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESODIST View Post
HE IS

Trapped in the Form of Humanity,
His insides are Dark matter creating its Own Reality,
The Marvelous Phantom throwing Scandalous Tantrums from Miraculous Sanctums,
Bright moon feeds light to his fortress instead of Candles and Lanterns,
Forget everything he taught by sorcerers and slowly started to Dismantle the Patterns,
Emphatically guarding the tree of life firmly Planted in Taverns,
Telepathically communicating with spirits Stranded in Saturn,
He was Bound to a Chair for a Thousand Years,
With Battle wounds that stratch from the Mouth to the Ear with huge Cuts Everywhere,
Hell risen walking an Ominous trail after Denouncing all his Monsterous Peers,
Which caused in him an Insidious Ressurection, Encompassing evil to the Brink of Perfection,
Altering his molecular structure his arms become blades that Rip into Sections,
Any Victim that enters the cave where he Sits in Detention
Mind without a gaze in a Sinking Dimension,
Army of demons appear on his Hideous Complexion, Awaiting orders Too Hideous to Mention,
Science would consider him an Incredible Find, Feeding of his Indelible Mind,
which packs milleniums of wisdom after Repeating the Cycle of lifes Several Times,
But to no avail since his entire region is cemened and Confined in walls of Dark Gas,
He Unleashes legions of dementors from his Perfectly Alighnined Chakras,
The one responsible for all the Crop Circles,His skin is uncrushable and Dark Purple,
Whisper a Prayer to the Breeze before Entering the Layer of the Beast,
With Alien Feats sacrificing the pagans beneath until the spirit of Satan is Released.
Any form of negativity will make his power Blatantly Increase,
When the Father is Enraged Masses are Amazed at how much Darker is the Gaze,
His Hammers and Blades Splattering your Face as you pant and Stagger in the Maze,
Of his mind's deadly owned Helish abyss where the Martyrs are Encased,
Till their Rendered Waste thoughts and devilish deeds are Altered Ereased,
You're just a Rebel with a Gage Reveling in Plagues at the Very Base of the Devil's Cage,
He is an Infernal Mage Spawned from the Eternal Blaze someone you must Never Phaze,
A Calm and fly emcee with an Army that stretches as far as the Eyes can Sea,
Engaging in Wars Violently, Meditate on Stars Silently,
A Preacher of Dark Quotes with Creatures of all Sorts,
let me put this Really Clear a battle against him will Lead you no Where,
He's a Dark spectre that Live in your Fears got you Half severed and Bleeding in Tears,
whiplashing your gaze with a reflection of death in the glare of the Speeding Spears,
the big gashes he set will have your brain Dripping from Ears,
The Beast is Here be Really Prepare to be burried alive in the Pit of Despair,
back riddled with gashes from too much back packing the World on his Shoulders,
Born to Conquer He sits calmly over an Avalange of Boulders,
Preared for your Down Soldiers to be Crushed and Smoldered,
wondering deep in the enchanting forest roaming the nights are Colder,
denounced civilization and borders from here on the only way he Go is Further,
Now, for those who didn't click the link, Jeso's pic is a powerfully harsh/sad SCARRED WHIPPED BACK OF A BLACK MALE (NOT african amerian, right? Cuz they are all Americans now no matter how many 1619-1861 ETC.... you know so like and certainly NOT "N*****"? As this Alias not logfging on HOL atm because right Urban? Right Murda? Rican [edit* hispanic likely]? Aero..jesus muff...hush half amen half etcc w.e.,,,so liek yeah...As a HUGE BACKER Of MR. MLK who judges by content of character...jesus ZELPH KEP TTHE WHOLE EXPLAIN in the NBL first week (THANK YOU PIG ZUO HALLLF AND HATE YOU FUCK YOU FOREVER NICE MODDING PRIVVIES? on the OTHER 50% in the onlllly reaaaaaal love/hate dynamic right?)

As Blue, Lars, Wordz, and all etc know It's mostly respect AND BRAGGIGN on their lame overrate generic OK here:

I Love Buddha truthfully but we got a 6-1 JOB here right Frank?,,,Ironically with a CALM ONE LINE vote-complain from Mr. Jeso Anomoly Freak here who contested calmly disagreed and wrote to a differnt pic? lol yeah

FRANK mr. MODERN MOD of NEW AOWL SHIT WITH A UNICORN VOTE HERE
ARrrrguably so important for history and for spammy pharaohs meta development?:

right Brock Les? Right Blanco Bish? Right @campbell and 1 or 2 others i forgot tagging STILL TAGGING LESS THAN SPAMMY FRANK lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Unborn Buddah...
You have an advanced generic style. You write generically so specifically. Doesn't matter what the topic is, the content doesn't differentiate much from one piece to the next. You have a limited scope and a broad vision. Meaning you have the third eye, but it's narrowly fixated. Your writing suffers from inflexibility. You need to work on writing less ambiguously and practice on embodiment of full on topic immersion. I find you super dope, superficially speaking. You've adapted to my rendition, and your momentum is improving as well as your pitch perfect syllable placement. I would like to see you stray from your comfort zone and individualize your efforts more. I know you were mimicking Jesodist, but you have similar styles, so the uncanny style play isn't so noticeable. Solid, but uninspired. Suggest topics and pictures, because I would be interested in seeing if the topics and pictures suggested, suggest you are too enveloped in a certain theme, and that perhaps you need to be tested with more diverse topics that require a less all encompassing approach. Your writing will always stand out as academic, but in order to truly transcend to the next level of topical writing you should become more versatile.

Jesodist...
Heavy shit. Writing is supremely savage to me. It screams torment and destruction. Just vintage carnage. Your writers voice is slowly becoming top 10 distinctive on Netcees. Unduplicatable. Originally dated. Fresh in the sense: NOBODY writes like this anymore. It's EZ board OG-like. Circa AOL Chatroom. It's like you time traveled into this futuristic league from the olden days, and your finding out your style is no longer what's in. Back in the day this style was considered the standard. Lots of quotables in this. It was difficult to trudge through in a grueling manner. Content was heavy. I think people are too caught up in capitalization, and let that dictate their votes too heavily. I will say this, you don't seem to have a true template for your capitals. They are all over the place, which suggests to the reader that you are not in control of a style that is already distracting enough. If you went back and tactically capitalized letters with clearer intention this piece would've read cleaner. Beginning sentences with non capital letters here and there, then capitalizing non rhymes and ends of the schemes, there has to be more method to the madness. Coherency in the chaos.

This was close because Unbornbuddah came much more polished. But content wise, aside from the visual blunder, Jesodist over powered UnbornBuddah. His writing also accurately embodied the picture more satisfyingly.

MVGT Jesodist

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-11-2023 at 01:07 AM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 01:24 AM   #43
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default @dull boy @Eng - I didn't cry tonight on this....@Cereal @Bladed_Cunt Alias Bag 75%NYC | 25% Certain Observing Quietly

Brace your"selves" as we whine, complain on results
Trying not to namedrop in the simplistic semi-paranoid topicalized of all this shit on myself
As I topicalize my only Anomolous Mentor
A Frigging Freak that Saint Better Pay a ma'fkn Tention (sry)
Now we got mr.Buddha on the s.5 Champing Frank
Who fucking motherfucking tutorialed his TryHard Vocabulary Pussy Taint
jesus buddha and wise and satire Om GUYS
i am so sry but PSYCHO u know fucking Bearded....(i)said it had2be Said
Had to be Fed by PsychoTrolls mfkng in 2037 u arrogent prick
MAIL U THA SCRIPT u go over it we collab/edit or say FU ghost Ignore
Mostly Implore thse Joking on Board Jesters and Whores of every Race & Minor'''
OHhjh fucking eat it Anime Weirdo Saint u tantttalize
himmmm but he miiiine
yeahahaha My Sister act as if I'll LINKHer to the Father's Dominance
I joke on JUDGEY & his Payment salesman Stakes on the.............
"fountain...w/ a broken spiggot"
For my yesss Now Fully Nihilistic (jk jk)
My RapeTeacher Claims Whack...I / we/
HE this Spanish fucking "Answered" me w/ WRittens
================================
*edit MORE for fun key
still too many name drops meta fML f u NYC try this
Old 05-11-2023, 02:12 AM   #44
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

you nerds want a little technical 2 questions to start then we edit in more later?

Where does mr. (likely spanish) freak fuck you idiot fuck you pyshc hiatius on a feminize faire you know what JESODIST DONT EVERE COME BACK BITHC ok u suck CAPPED gay bad grammer lOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

ok now
1- WHERE DOES THIS GUYS MIND COME UP WIth using a "Cuts Everywhere" Slant end-rhyme on the WHpped N*****Slave Back pic??/ WHat made him do that why
why you fndksasd;flasdfjklasd;fjkl
2-Now
we got a "Dark Gas" endrhyme later on which IS NOT PART OF ANY OF THE SCHEM
ok it "starts" w.e else this freak is trying to say next ok so
Like there are numerous other phrses to rhyme w/ the above line,
and if he wanted to change the rhyme there are so many other frazes about sublimated phases of chemistry and Noble Gases w/e
but in what way is a gas dark?
u fucko OF COURSE I'M OVERANLYZING THIS IS BORING RIGHT IM HAVING FUN STILL RIGHT LARS HEALTHY/SANE/ JUST TECHNICALBULLSHIT BREAKDOWNS FOR UR BRIT AND YOUR BARCEY 93%EDGED
so like
yes he could have described the "gas" in many other fashions,,,,and the rhyume he is free to use any rhyme here cuz he's starting a new one lolll
now cereal how bout you google some chemistry on gases and colors and stuff
w/e joking you are mayyyybe a straight male, im so sorry on these jokes hunnie etc U GOT ROCK so ezzz wtf THIS ENTIRE SITE IS TROLLS U WONDER WNY ME AND FRANK HAVE TO TUTORIALIZE LEAGUES AND SPAM TAGS AND U K W (NOW MY FAVORITE OVERUSED ABBREVETATION)
AND LARS BUDDY IF YOURE BORED AND NO ONE ELSE TO troll how abou tyou
nvm just read the fucking verse idiots NOT my follow up Brag gay SIcko weiiiiird cypher spam here that in casseee the fuking SPIc FREAK logs in next year bored lol

edit @Mac here with a nice bolded tag alert on the Observe the slant rhyme of
"Bound to a Chair for a Thousand Years"
FUCK YOU LARS U jesus lars help me out here dude if you don't want another pysch chrisisss
JK as we said semnatics and wording and nothing about jokkess sgaayayy cept if alisses are bags then yeah all gay (as i still joke toooo much Anth I am so STR8 had a niiiice college SLUT who FUCKED so much quieiiiety lil girlll good girl good grades FREAK IN bed this FREAK TIL LI LEFT HER FOR DRUGS GENO on ur fkn yeah uR LAME OM jk HOF nom for GEnos shit NOTTTT cuz i dont want UNI To see me fjckkng bear my real personaaaa cuz dull already cut his wrists on it etc. etc. more spammy roast for nonfiction fun laffs or not whos reading Lars fuck u

https://soundcloud.com/bars-deep/make-you-gravitate
EDIT A SICK SONG MASH LINK for wise/buddha/saint/Nihilists OM dull etc SORRY GUYS this is not personal here;s a sick song to chill
with I"m so calm Lars just u know fkn u know so calm lol
@R!canTheoryz
Perhaps a proper bold alert tag for Mr. Rican, who I personally type a sentence of assurance that,...etc
As you know Rican, a smart guy if I had to assume, or rather eng im slightly drunk wats the word BB um
"deduce" or "induce" AERO THIS IS OM can't edit and fix fo mre? IT's one of those two rican use google lol
still joking on ,,, anyway Rican like, as you know you are just a race-joke Easy lame easy dumb fat white boy insults for spam roast etc.
BUT ON THE SERIOUS FEED HER LIKE U "MIRROR" my Guy "JESO" here in my meta-rhyme mind THAT UNIVERSE NEVER TOUCHED ELOL
on his Greatest Vote Ever for motivation asdlfjadjlfadj blah blah blah yeah uni u got me mmlp got me
IN THE EDIT wheyayh JESODIST FUCKE DMY MIND AND PYSCH LARS get the papwerk buddy cuz u see it's stillll happening in 2023 here (JK IM FINE ON THE RANT tutorirals) right rican so like MIRROR YOU FOR my boy JESO on the CYPHER Sickos (BTW AJ U CANT TOUCH THIS GO FUCK MASTERbate to ur BITTIN WRRINNTS WITH anime boner in background on PC screen etc.)
as i was sayin grican the mirror effect, much like BANNEd discored whil ei FINISHED lars etc, as KUngfu (Whether it aws Blue or Kung himself etc)with HEAVY hard ER's INSPIRING my racinst rating bullshit cuz the whol site had to go down with lARs
INCLUDING MYSEL FO COURSE U IDITOS 3WAY BATTELS yeah DELETED EGOS FROM WHEN I AFDJKFADF ETC
HISTORY CLEAR NOW BLUE BBAYOU LIKE U DIDN TKNOW? gamble u caught up with amen I KNOW RICAN CAUGHT UP HERE JK HE CANT READ THIS RANT HE QUIT ON LINE ONE Lol like uh oh u fucker log in bitch its new here etc drunk barhorw cokehad blue collar
CLEAR FO RMMLP YEAHH GOT ME BUD JESTERRRR HAHAH FUCK UR FUCKING LAEM MULTI AT THE END THAT I HAD TO FRIENLDY RAPE ON OM
etc LWARRRRS SEE IM PYSCHHHO BUDDY ALL CAPPSSS PLZ HELP JK IM DONE W U AS WE KNOW U CAN JUST WATCH LIKE ))))))))))))______________HOWS THE PRIVATE chat all about me? jkjk just typing

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-11-2023 at 02:55 AM. Reason: LARS IM SO BORED LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!@ jk how bout WITTY STILL Luv U BUD here read this
Old 05-11-2023, 04:42 AM   #45
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Beat all those guys except dom
Most more than once
Karp like 11x

Fuck you
Lmfoaoaoaoa you a legend to Barc shut up....
@Pharaohs Army

Yo that's wild man shit be insanity....////intense stand off matta fact yo you see that shit!!?? Woah dude that's mad cool how that works right?? Luke Skywalker was a straight gang banger in my hood bruv.//)+( Don't be a grekk bruv shit looks sad damn don't cry tho g...... It's straight bro but that's mad gayyyy

Why u do that tho?? Fucking legendary when I speak bro ik that's crazy you said that man WOOW u know what it is
... Did u bring me chocolate tho bro???&?(&))( I remember asking.... Yo don't forget tho to look at that it's fireeerbhrfiiffj
Fuckihgbtbb GEEKKKKS BRUV!!
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 04:42 AM   #46
emcee squared
Banned

Fuckin s&:&@ Lars this guys got me on a 430 am phone post on bed cuz of the crop circle / dark purple slant rhyme to say nothing of the fact that who’s skin is ever dark purple but kinda perfect rwaallly dark whipped back rite and the scars mite make it darker right. U know pink and arguably shades of scarred purple for a scared pupil. Right Lars yea Lars I’m fucking crazy how bout u keep takin pw protected chat notes no Lars doesn’t hav my mind as I’m bedded here gamble fkn bedded get like 6 hours maxxx crush catch up at work cus I’m browsing just like threeeex free times ever NYC would I strike my ego as frank closed it franks in that awol like just his eyeballs popping out on his non trans male - right Seth- unknown appearance Yep Lars u got my mind here notttt cuz frank might read it plus yeah ubbettetbfkn text mmlp bro i respect ya man and this all forbfun yeah ownnnedbmy jester minnnd uh ubbyep. Uni this tour alltime feedback raallllt got me here (not joking on The plz come bak when page 14 isbfully edited right for a few more smoke egos for othhherrbpppl yeah single me out rite yea cuz pharaoh unicorns here on Frank’s tutorial we both tagging goats ehobowwwwn us frankbyeah wensuck frank lowercase now on mimic mmlp.

Yea Lars this idiots havvv my psych manic mind on a goodnitenfone text for a perfect adverb adjective tutorial for jeso and rican spammed as we known. Yeah evic howbgood is a I at google translate if this sicko jeso goat number one over me and Lars and frank comes back bud like? Cuz my unconv wording obsesssion yeah I’d neevvvvwr drop an a i twnslare verse to full Spanish bored case jeso peeps yeahhhh no one’s obsessed here Lars totally sane. Big work day tmrow. Zzzzzzzz right guys
Old 05-11-2023, 08:17 AM   #47
emcee squared
Banned

LOLL THIS SPICK FUCK PYSHCHO
FRANK HE FUCKIN GCAPITALIZED
"VERY BASE" I JUST FUCKING CANT DEAL WIHT THIS SHIT ANYMORE LARS

You're just a Rebel with a Gage Reveling in Plagues at the Very Base of the Devil's Cage,
THIS RETIRED PSYCHO RICAN WANTS A HARD GOOGLE TRANSLATE ON THE LONGBAR FROM 2010 RIGHT @Sinacog
YES HE DOES I CANNO LONGER WAIT ON EVICTIONS (POSSIBLY BANNED)
AI SPABISH PROGRAM FUCK YOU JESO TOP MENOTR
LOLLLLLL YEAH HES GONNA GET A COPY PASSTE O FIT WITH ALL THE CRAZY FONTS WEIRD SPELLINGS U LIKE THAT JESO U LIKE UR STUDENT WHO YOU PERFECTLY TOPICALIZED FOR 8 YEARS LATER @sral AT THIS POINT WHAT ARE WE ALL DOING HERE RIGHT/.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:00 AM   #48
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default K Lars isn't Editing Fun for hal0 NOT \JESO

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...518#post834518
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
LOLL THIS SPICK FUCK PYSHCHO
FRANK HE FUCKIN GCAPITALIZED
"VERY BASE" I JUST FUCKING CANT DEAL WIHT THIS SHIT ANYMORE LARS

"You're just a Rebel with a Gage Reveling in Plagues at the Very Base of the Devil's Cage,"
Said Jesodist,
THIS RETIRED PSYCHO...
RICAN WANTS A HARD GOOGLE TRANSLATE ON THE LONGBAR FROM 2010 RIGHT @Sinacog
YES HE DOES I CANNO LONGER WAIT ON EVICTIONS (POSSIBLY BANNED)
AI SPABISH PROGRAM FUCK YOU JESO TOP MENOTR
LOLLLLLL YEAH HES GONNA GET A COPY PASSTE O FIT WITH ALL THE CRAZY FONTS WEIRD SPELLINGS U LIKE THAT JESO U LIKE UR STUDENT WHO YOU PERFECTLY TOPICALIZED FOR 8 YEARS LATER @sral AT THIS POINT WHAT ARE WE ALL DOING HERE RIGHT/.
https://soundcloud.com/xclanworldwid...urn-from-mecca
l8er rican i'd cop wholesale bud geno got my celly
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:08 AM   #49
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Dynasty, Logic 4Dub, Sha77er S7ar

JRite was absolutely terrible
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:43 AM   #50
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default And @Lars again (final word)

K as we all know @sral
Will log on later and ask me for another rank job
or to feed suck his GOAT dominance etc.
and lars the EgoEditor who's older than you needs his final goodbye just for your feedback esp. bud cuz even tho u raped the 2 other IDS etc got us good

yeah ediiittted it shorter WHILE HE DIDN'T READ MY WHOLE THING RIGHT HE COULDNT HIS EGO COULDNT GET THRU IT

how do i know you didn't read it lars?
cuz u asked for my best OM drop when mY
15th outro spam cheat edit had already told u
that Blue and Universe's beutifual domincance,

which was set up troll-lifficaly in Frank's Leage (dead)
crafted specifically forrrr lol not u idiot no me not uni
yeah it was kinda like for hal0 right so he could get up to that #3 over DEAD AND U faggot brit still love u

anyway blue and uni as i said in ur roat u didnt read shortening urs
AND BTW LARS IM RANTING AGAIN BUT WHOLE POINT ON FEEDBACK IS

???mOLLYWOP BAR ON THE race/gay lame etc plus a rap reference audio u know what
----BANG LOTB Esasssy smoke 2 of my trasssh spam alia
spammy meta-goat faro tryinta battel righe mix in Jeso Topical Satan Farie fem
who ENG ROASTED in 1 sentence
so as we reveal the top
1a- Lars's LOTB i'm so gone here u know that man it's been fun gotta practice UNi's GOATJOB sitejob for black kung etc.. who now owns... etc...
and yeah for readers especially like precious site owner mc Outsourcing Judgment calls to AK47 aliiiases, etc
1a - ENGS one sentence dry irony for emcees u know its not sexual with annnyone but lazy fucking set-me-up better A/Baggie. YEAH WE GONE AJ GHOSTTED FUCK UR LATEST drop man u didnt even write it yo it was
2- FUCK U NYC u did shit nice fuckin summate u know what i love NYC and how smart and crafy and how he slightly engaged so u know what
2 a hardd two god hes upstate and Syracuse/Ithca like seth and bags used to be in my ol' zip code b34 he MATUREEED right lol
yeahhhh NYC's earlly anagram on your SMokejob DQ ego for witty to smoke ur FUCKING YEAH UR SUMMATION OF hyow yeahahah i own NYC GOT HIM Disqualidsfjasdied
U KNOW WHAT 1a & 1a ENG AND NYC FOREver own ssatire right dull and bb?
lolll ironic isnt it so yeah lars ur LOTB mollywooop mmmm fuckin im gone u idiots is at the hard 2
yeah act like @MMLP's jester shit ain't at the 2 bud
LOLLL ur now at 3 and btw mmlp that was 7 yrs ago now I"m sure ur not forcing amULti in 2023 o wait u not comin back to collab with SuckBoys OM BEG on you lolll yeah B_T illl fukin drop b4 mmlp cleans up his lowercased
yeah hal0 got him too now lol
forced multi on the rays of light that I FINALLY SEE YEAH
cuz noW I GOT JESO AND BUDDAAAA Jusssst for Frank & certain

on the whole entire meta summation from FAST editor egoless arrogent tho/?
I Donnot more dichotomies and fucking tutorials on the Aero shit Runner up for BB and his satire of wats the ward PARADOX
yeah on a fucking @Paradigm tag and dont forge tallll of UNIIIS @Plots yeah ppperrfect but get that PAPER on ur next SCrpLY yeah polish paget 27 like me n ur brit boy would u never could get LArs see this shit how I'm talking to himlolll idiot yeah DG 1 sylllable Cereal trash as we know while U TOTOR Me i fuckin get the mup to sepepepepeeed haha all about speed right spree/ryno etc.

idiots and for the btw; ps; bye 4ever til fara and emcee start fucking trolling for fun to just contiue for @gamble to enjoy PMing @Diode ahawawwahh ihe'lll stop tooo look@these gemz and he also loves and got u on the V shit yeahhh cuz diode couldtn resist a little summation edit
WHAT goin on what u revelaed to BLUE and Kung and RICNA
andnnnnd buddha vulgar spanish hispanic Spics w/ the proper NOn-K at the end for SAINT spelling yeahhhh he loves JEsodist and RIcan now fuckin
practicin he aint got time to spar Maywehter Manwife in Dy's fuckin trash setup which will fizzzle in 4 weeeeks while me aj n bags stroke longbar lol
for blue n neieighh yeah mac watchin of course
u can f w that too ur on every site every 24 hrs rite?

lolllll yeah while Beautiful BLack DOMINANT FEm OVERRR ceereal and aliceEngOlde Gulchy drop in the HOF now right guys/
yeahhh she got a hwole fucking picture on SC tried to see what her face look like on that shiiiniy rock on her fkin finger
she TROLLIN her shit stroking secret race baits fo uni on MURDAS well
cuz as i said WISe an me the onllly white rapperz here right urban?
Right HUSH & UNFuk click lolllll?

IDIOTS Lars i love u
now
1a-

LARS gets the last word of course if he wants to trounce troll this shit EPIC POST FO RTHE THREAD I NOW DOMINATE W/ FRANK THE UNICORN GOAT right uni"verse" yeah link it up i got beatz and fucking foregn language GOAT rappers on a collab track who spit yeahhh read to that shit while the fiuckin
top link a SC mashup w Beatnuts and Big Pun on a sickkk beatt jusussst for RICAN to enjoy as he retires and JESO Never comes BACK noooo need RIGHT Wux Not Brock cuz PHaraoh meta lolll yeah u knoew JESO did the job when I CAME Back from his FemSatanFarie Sych hiatus BLUE lolll

oh and UNi i got a producer on bulk rate tracks who will takekee those STUPID FOREGINER voices riiiight out for my nice track in junnne yeah
buddh on the BITTEN 3 line hook season 5 champ over YEAH HE PASSED FRANK OF COURSE lol lcuz frank mentor like yeahahh like he mentor me almost much as SPANISH fucking idiots lame buddha and fufcking 5 sentence rouhg draft on CYPHER VULG FACE spanish too for Mr. J and I to foucoking smoke cyphers in our sleep while idiots write pooished OMS

lars see why i cant stop and never said PLot was fuking alias of MYYABE sharppp who strokes the whoollle site with FIGURATIve who was SANDra before eng on the PMS he let me vent and summate and EXCUSE my failiur in 2016 PSYCHOTI drugs satan fucking satn with jesos pussy faire in the forst lol yeahhh while U FUCKING LAY IT ON THICK LIKE ME BB AND GAMBEL IN 2016
i'M pming u LETS BE HONEST NOW GUYS #1 EVER WISE WIGGLES Lol
yeah pming lars rough draft TROLLING 2016 ideas that geno and certen knew it fucking sucked failll fara said jeso on HOLS waill come backk yeah come backk 8yrs later i topicaliszed ur fucking existence so u could drop
foren spanish om y ass so i could sleep at night dreaming of SISsters
lol yeah someone from RB link that fukins shrnk chick up on this NEtcees shit for she'd never register fuckin DONT LETER IN diode lol NOT zelph he has no control right
lol yeah AK dont let her in shed spam more than biting AJ YEAH BUDD we got em lalll go stroke bag's Longbar roast for me again cuz its really 4 u and neighbor right Anth/ fukin trolls me like witty call me a psychjob

whos the psychjobs TEXT over 2 sites minds aswell ....
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 03:39 PM   #51
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Tl;dr

plz summarise
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 07:54 PM   #52
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post

Lmaoooo.

Blue bayou is GOAT
Answer, Cashius, Neighbor are up there

Prefer these^ guys’ style personally but Resin deserves a mention. Been very competitive everywhere he went for a looooong time.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:55 PM   #53
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:

You and Clark GrisWaLd were legends the holla front days...m so was Sobeit or w/e his name was I forgot tbh but yeah GloCkoma got mad nice he known as Schadenfreude now a HOF here @MaCe
Old 05-11-2023, 09:57 PM   #54
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Lmaoooo.

Blue bayou is GOAT

Prefer these^ guys’ style personally but Resin deserves a mention. Been very competitive everywhere he went for a looooong time.
Dom those were the long bar days @MaCe you remember JustMe????

Rythematics, verbal something I forgot the site tbh but their was so many can't remember em all.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:58 PM   #55
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

I was known as Authent!k @MaCe and $ho MoneY, PrahSpekt, Nuff Ced or Seddy Nuph and a million other names before the Gamble name lool
Old 05-11-2023, 10:02 PM   #56
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
Tl;dr

plz summarise
yeah he don' learn yet larz right
yeah when ur 84 collecting whatever Badly reformed semi-Socialist UK bullshit? and diode's dead.... fukkion to THREAd with ur morning tea and read the whole fucking thing you fucking troll
e.z. shit here dude smoke every1 but Frank and Certain basically and your ass got it the worst

everyoneee ellsee herrre gooooone lafffin at little harmless funny not even funny my gay lame shit right?

uiuuu u buddy? yeahh fuckin... etc..... mmlp's with her riiiite now yea.....yeah and ur yeah ur kids so dumb etc in special ed for life

they'll peep r din0s and math with fuckin braile from a guy way better tahn u rite

yeahhh little I USED TO TUTOR IDIOT MONGOLIOID RTARDS LIKE UR YOUNGINS IN A FUCKIN' LIBRARY DUDE
IN MY SPARE TIME ON THE WHOLE FUKIN REAL JOB IN THE LIBRARY
FOR FREE LIKE HAL0 GOT
NICE JANITOR JABS YEAH my type A & b personality chat w/them ez while i fucking edit shit on netcees from my phone with clerical dudites that i perfom amazing speed trainin new secretaris in other areas and ARENAS OF THE FUCKING school/site... Rite? like yeah el oh el for the spell out or rather my 1998 AOL CHATTROLL ANAGRAM SHIT OF IAPELIAAM
i
am
presently
exeterting
laughter
in
an audible
manner
@eng for his fucking needs here yea BITCH

yea so done with u dude and EVERYONE HERE GOT EVERY1 HERE THANKIN MY ASS even thoooo it took what the fuck it took as i REFORM and CLEAAN MY SHITT UP GET MY TOP TWO EGOBLASTALII IN LIIIIIN HERE ON 5-7 THREADKEY REAL FEED SHIT YEAH
meanwhile sinacog helpin him celan up ffuk?
yeah UWERE EVEN TROLL HIS BITING ASS CUZ U LOVE THE FKN KATTN

OMGGGG YEA U CAN TELL I WROOOOOTE IT MY VERSALITY DOINANCE YEAH
THIS EDITOR YEAH IM OLDER YEAH UR DONE SO DONE

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-11-2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 11:38 PM   #57
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Quote:
Lmaoooo.

Blue bayou is GOAT

Yo...Frank The Tank

Last edited by MaCe; 05-12-2023 at 10:42 AM.
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:55 PM   #58
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default Thx MaCe - You mfin Idiots wonder Why I can't Stop

Great bud.
Yeah nice opinions and checkins all over.
Also great nod on the Lars roast of his life above you.
Yeah 1 line as you Iggy harder than Uni & dom.
Yes as I truly obliged with a true GL going forwrd as I roasted your lame whining loseingist oldesd ugliest why are you fucking here with real writers/rappers/readers/editors/thick skinnee ppl.......
god we're into anothe rlist
-trolls who troll well enuff to fucking give me 1 line so I REFORM RIGHT
-yeah also yeah carefully examin the roast of your vote-complaining life while you beg for critical feed from 0 people on the site except me
who is busy with yahoo, redit, lars, aj, everyone in the world on netcees except frank (wait seth said he was trans right)
so yes I am roasting harmlessly satirically the entire netcees except certain and veritas ok.
u know what i got veritas on a Close Shop Novel shit in lars' discussion
u know what mace you're welcome buddy.
YEah real pat on the back and appluse for mr. mace here.
Yes, as If I am not tight iwht (god arrrguably diode can i even say that? can i?
I sure MIGHT...IM GUESSING? he likes my reforming from a troll to the best voter in teh world insantly?
Do you want me to continue with smart rhetoric roasting your ass to oblivion, as of course diode haes me and has 17 MOds and Fake Judges pretending retirement while he calls to his behest for the Kung's majority stake future.
Yes and NYC's 5% minortiy stake could certainly be upped to 7.5-10,,, as Lars and Gamble quit baiting me for summations and I practice the 379840307892078957892304789578934057892b rough drafts that Universe's GoatJob got before I burned him secretly...really worse than lars and every1 let's be honest uni polish that next one up ur only on page 3 right.
And oh dare I dom, for a proper calm tag as I submit satirically to his historical vote right
Yes @Universe, the plot point ridiculous 3word transition on p.2, whilllle spectacular, of course had that litttel redundnat strung out 4syll multi for Lars to suck your dick on.... right, while real writers, me, dom, literally everyone not trolling an end rhyme into obliviion like frank who does it kinda good right?
Omg got frank too secretly got veritas so basically universe?
Yeah certain can help you as I calmly explain how p2. is perfectly fixed right?
Then, when bored retired OM nihilists (to death for Karp and BB's secret fascination ladies and gentlman), most of that population is retired or reading all of this fake-vote-ego-shattering dominiance secrfetly perforemed for text history (right mace, like key me a quick 4 before you whine about how the checkin is 2 no 4-5 weeks away, because Hawaai or w/e wasn't fun enough right. Gottta yeah there's some 37 yr old in SF dude he's kiiinida tight with u but still just... .yeah forget it he don't wanna see you and you'd overstay your welcome. He'd become sick of you as you promise everything, a lot of fun. 2-9.75 lines of trash, etc,
So yeah I'''d (right NYC) looove to visit wise wiggles of course in Portland or Seattle, yes,
and while we're at it when he comes back to observe the best collab in Drug Phonetic Rhymign history ladies and gentleman,
now mace and universe if we're talking audio unmixed practice here part 3 of that 2nd skim read of his #1 verse over universe's best expertly crafted drop that Frank Tutored him on, of course lars sucking, me calmyl editing his 1 mistake, etc
YEah certain peeped it and told me to feed even better,
because Frank's just not done enough for this place.

Yes Universe and Mace ladies and gentlmen.
NYC, Eng, Everyone who studied rhetoric, smart ppl stuff, 1-line ironic retorts to keep me from committing suicide you know what uni and mace. Yes even Pig Mod who was (LOL pretend Banned on a big Rig JOb0LOOOLLL watching carefully with that 1 line compliment that Mace just can't seem to type out of his 35 year old generic old fingers.

yeah.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:38 AM   #59
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yo...Frank The Tank, your boy Blue's catfishing Pharoah and myself.....

Dude's late into his 40's+ verse he promised Pharaoh and I.... and im not talking about his preference in women
Honestly don’t comprehend what you’re saying here, sorry.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:29 AM   #60
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lmaoooo.

Blue bayou is GOAT

Confirmed, you were neigh