Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #381
Atheist

Battle Record: 4-10

Atheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant future

Im feeling lazy as fuck, trouble sleeping at the moment, gonna get back to work on my 'Kingdom Dreams Saga' I think, prob write a couple of new volumes. At my leisure of course.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #382
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Adonis: Appreciate you taking care of the no-show verses and handing out love. I know my verse last week was weak as fuck tho', but still, appreciate it. :)

Edit: I also want to apologize to everyone for being a fucking retard with the voting. Last week was no excuse, I was a bitch. This week is no excuse either. How long will I be able to vote on the battles? I'm having the flu atm, throwing up and headaches that is resistant to painkillers for some reason. Can't concentrate on the screen when I try to read the verses, so I'm going back to sleep. I'll be better with the voting next week. Again; I apologize.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #383
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

@Split i voted on 2 champ match and the first battle that was up nigga
Closed Thread