Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #41
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Dude stop reaching for the win and let the votes decide.

Rules says the vote deduction happens the following week and I havent been signed in for 2 so how can they apply to me
Old 04-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #42
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

@Red glare if your kidding. Ha ha!

If not.
You have no week 3 votes.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #43
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Also. Please drop the issue. Mods have final say, this could be regarded as swaying (even if sarcastic) and seeing as you already PM'd for votes I'd hate to DQ you... its really not a big deal. The battle will be over soon
Old 04-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #44
Atheist

Battle Record: 4-10

Atheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant future

Surprisingly, I've acually voted on this match.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #45
Xces

Battle Record: 2-0

Xces is on a distinguished road

O shit. I haven't. lmfao I should go do that.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #46
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

red and pents battle is still open after the tiebreaker realllllllly
Old 04-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #47
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

in the future I would say that as long as a battle has at least 10 votes, if the time limit is up , that shits a tie. case closed. fuck holding up the league and begging people to vote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #48
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicalDood5 View Post
red and pents battle is still open after the tiebreaker realllllllly
I was making clear voting rules so we dont run into bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
in the future I would say that as long as a battle has at least 10 votes, if the time limit is up , that shits a tie. case closed. fuck holding up the league and begging people to vote
how about 9.. then no ties. i agree though it just sucks mad dick closing battles by 1 vote.

BOTW/ VOTW will remain open until the mag is up.. pls go vote.

I'll be doing vote tallies now. If you've got deductions... SORRY BE QUICKER NEXT TIME. YOU CAN DO EXTRA VOTES THIS WEEK AND MAKE UP.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #49
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Pent Up - Pretty dope, P. You took a cerebral direction that reminded me of a Michael Bay-like character going on an island getaway vacation and watching his own personality dissolve in the tropical heat, literally unravelling all of his credibility, mental toughness and eroding away the last of his reinforcing thoughts. The content was engaging and I followed through it without any road blocks, which is rare for me when I read your pieces because there's a sense of accomplishment when I can plough through chunky sentiments to reach a collective conclusion. I didn't struggle with that here. Nice piece.

Red Glare - I'd say you killed it with the rhyme scheme. It was all done well with some hiccups you maybe could've accounted for, but the length of the scheme was ambitious enough and I'm surprised you maintained relevance. What may have happened for me is the anticipation of your insistently consistent rhyme scheme causing me as the reader to get distracted by the story and focus more on the sounds and syllabic flows you produced. I don't know if the story was all that great. The rhythmic presentation was of high quality and execution, but did I walk away feeling enriched, or given any thoughts to chew on and expand upon in my own mind? I feel like this failed at that, while Pent's succeeded.

My vote goes to @pohfig this week for a verse that pleased my brain sensors as well as my senses. Red Glare's was juicy but lacked any nutritional value imho.

Keep doing you
Old 04-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #50
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Red glare, I guess I didn't fully get your verse but it's too late now. I think I still would vote for Poh.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #51
Split

-_-

Red Glare wins by one vote anyways. @Vulgar thanks for voting when you did, no deduction
@TYSON if you voted and it didnt let you post, PM it to me or post it here and i wont deduct from ur votes

MATCHES GOING UP NOW
Old 04-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #52
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Fuck you @Vulgar for fucking up my predictions. YOU FILTHY CUNT! Now, if all of my predictions are wrong you are to blame for it.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #53
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
@Red glare, I guess I didn't fully get your verse but it's too late now. I think I still would vote for Poh.
did you ever come to understand mine... I actually tried to say something with every line except two/ it had a very specific meaning and subplot... it just was born to be a short story i think
Old 04-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #54
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

So this weeks a @Split topic? Ha I get it.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #55
Split

an @Ink topic
Old 04-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #56
Ink

Battle Record: 5-5

Ink is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to all

How did i go from 3-1.. Losing to Vulgar and then going 3-5? Damn.. Didnt know Losing to Vulgar would hurt that bad lol

STILL working on that book I left competing for... ig: @dchang.poetry
Old 04-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #57
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Yes losing to Vulgar counts as four losses. I remember reading that in the rules somewhere.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #58
Atheist

Battle Record: 4-10

Atheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant future

Everyone knows that rule.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #59
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

[ATTACH=CONFIG]261[/ATTACH]

New batch.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #60
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

@Split just deduct me bro ain't like I will be losing either way.
Closed Thread