Old 05-23-2018, 07:15 AM   #21
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:16 AM   #22
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Smells life beef in here...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:28 AM   #23
Munster

Munster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant future

@Exis you dun fucked up. Once I get nice and hide I next boy
Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:34 AM   #24
Exis

What? Hide I next boy? Fuck is that...
Old 05-23-2018, 08:43 AM   #25
Munster

Munster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant future

Soon as I get hide u next boy
Old 05-23-2018, 08:44 AM   #26
Munster

You better have some bars in response Cuz they comin at you @Exis
Old 05-23-2018, 08:50 AM   #27
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Lmao.
Munster you trying to battle a mothafucka?
For god sakes why?
You just dropped a verse as terrible as I have ever seen.
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 09:08 AM   #28
Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Sup my nigga @Munster

U don't want it now nor ever truss me

U missed out on a lot lol

I was in Montana w/ white hoes selling meth
Lol that sounds interesting my nigga I’ve still never had a white girl btw

But these white things be hollering all the time now shit be funny to me it’s only a matter or time

I was in 711 just the other morning and an old ass milf got in line beside me and walked with me lol like we was together and I didn’t even consent shit was wild. She smelt nice as hell too she sprayed mad perfume on im like damn U smell good hmmmm

But idk if I could fuck with a legit meth head tho I seen this one white chick out here who used to look ok ten years ago that bitch teeth is blue now and she think I be staring at her Cuz she cute she be smiling back lol.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:10 AM   #29
Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Textcee View Post
Lmao.
Munster you trying to battle a mothafucka?
For god sakes why?
You just dropped a verse as terrible as I have ever seen.
Don’t front you know you fucked with a couple of them lines if not they gettin better today u just wait

And to answer you question Cuz I been creatively hi lately and freestyling to myself I really could care less about the standards you have set for yourself I’m sure your level of text acceptance is through the roof so I’m good on trying to impress anyone
Old 05-23-2018, 09:19 AM   #30
Exis

Lol...you & 2tripple should collab, got the same grammar with it...& personality wise, yeah you bitches would click.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:24 AM   #31
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munster View Post
Don’t front you know you fucked with a couple of them lines if not they gettin better today u just wait

And to answer you question Cuz I been creatively hi lately and freestyling to myself I really could care less about the standards you have set for yourself I’m sure your level of text acceptance is through the roof so I’m good on trying to impress anyone
With all that said...you still suck

Fuck you nugga
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:39 AM   #32
Exis

Lol @ the tag...like my rep couldn't get more in the red.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:01 PM   #33
Munster

Quote:
With all that said...you still suck

Fuck you nugga
I’m being serious I’m sure your in-depth knowledge on the quality and history and consistency of text battle rapping far surpasses my knowledge on the subject. Your knowledge of hiphop/rap, more specially and importantly, textual battle rapping, is just oozing from your online personality. Who was I to even sign into this website while the retired text rapper is online?

The fuck was I thinking
Old 05-23-2018, 12:05 PM   #34
Munster

I’m from where niggas pull up expectin the work. Piece all taped together they expect it to work so yes i will squirt
I’ll let dis charge all in yo chess now my damn gun expecting a birth
Prolly stopped to roll a blunt while you checkin my verse
We all foul. U don’t see d’s im comin wit a tech
Blood splattered on the tire, now they checkin the dirt
It’s no witnesses cuz I got the check for it first.
nigga never cooked crack how the fuck is he a chef
Gauging ring on ya nostril you stuff it wit meth
I brought my eraser wit me how you comin to test I got bad aim I missed hit his bro in the neck, pulled once that time now I’m going for sets.
I’m tryna shoot some shit
Leave people on a stoop like it’s 227,
survivors get the P226
I’ll tie a yo-yo either on ya neck or under ya shoulder
Grab the string and just punch ya head over and over
Prolly take a plea deal once it’s over and over
name ya name next verse per the coroner’s order
Old 05-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #35
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo this nigga just said

he got a homie that's nothing but trouble and one that murder he accomplicing a double double

Or some shit like that...that shit raw son....

Tell me Yall cant hear cred spitting that over a shitty beat
That line was dope tho , no cap
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 12:36 PM   #36
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Wuddup dg
Old 05-23-2018, 12:52 PM   #37
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munster View Post
I’m from where niggas pull up expectin the work. Piece all taped together they expect it to work so yes i will squirt
I’ll let dis charge all in yo chess now my damn gun expecting a birth
Prolly stopped to roll a blunt while you checkin my verse
We all foul. U don’t see d’s im comin wit a tech
Blood splattered on the tire, now they checkin the dirt
It’s no witnesses cuz I got the check for it first.
nigga never cooked crack how the fuck is he a chef
Gauging ring on ya nostril you stuff it wit meth
I brought my eraser wit me how you comin to test I got bad aim I missed hit his bro in the neck, pulled once that time now I’m going for sets.
I’m tryna shoot some shit
Leave people on a stoop like it’s 227,
survivors get the P226
I’ll tie a yo-yo either on ya neck or under ya shoulder
Grab the string and just punch ya head over and over
Prolly take a plea deal once it’s over and over
name ya name next verse per the coroner’s order
There’s nothing special about this. Why are you posting it here?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #38
Munster

You bout to be next and you a easy victim so idek why you would try to play me. But ok it’s comin
Old 05-23-2018, 01:00 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

EAT
Old 05-23-2018, 01:11 PM   #40
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Ok mustard calm down

Tags
every1 itt getn negged