Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #21
uncleherpes

uncleherpes is on a distinguished road

thats the point no one was deleting shit.

whiel they where in the fucking thread setting on there ass as the shit went down. thats where i was stabbed in the back, and while that we are a team cliche you where spitting at me backfired on you.

when i respectfully asked for my shit to be deleted.
uncleherpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #22
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

allen knight isnt the only one who said it, by the time u was done every staff member said it
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #23
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleherpes View Post
because I don't have an excuse for heart stabbery.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #24
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
thats the point no one was deleting shit.

whiel they where in the fucking thread setting on there ass as the shit went down.

when i respectfully asked for my shit to be deleted.
because if ur fuckin atleast a little bit literate you would understand deleting everything while it was happening was making it happen more. so if u would of sat back shut the fuck up acted like it didnt bother u. then in a day shit would of been done and died down and theyd had a new target and shit could of been deleted. but u made it 100000 times worse by showing how much it bothered u and constantly deleting shit
Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
undermining my authority.
Dude...say this out loud, and then remember you said this about a message board....I want you to know how much of a sad son of a bitch you are.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #26
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Oh boy.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #27
uncleherpes

shit, I deleted that one nigga everytime he came here and disrespected you with obsene images and shit, and you couldn't do the same for me, you just set back and watched it go down.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
nigga .
You aren't allowed to say this...not even with an a like other people get away with, you are not a member of that club, I would ask for your card back but you never had one, see when other people do it you know they aren't racist and are just fucking around, when you do it we know it isn't racist either, however we also know that unlike the others you are actually doing it because you want to be black and to fit in....and that is too sad to ever be allowed under any circumstances.

Although, thinking about it, if you were black that pic wouldn't have been quite so bad.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #29
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Dia, I'm sorry for you. I really am. Because you will never learn when to stop. Not in your whole life. And seeing how far you go, you must be like this in real life too. Though I can only guess, that is probably why no one likes you. And, dude, this is way beyond some trolling or e-bully shit... but you should get help. For real. You have some serious issues, dude, and you won't be happy until you work on that. Please see a therapist. No troll. You need it.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #30
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

He whose name shall not be spoken

COOL

WE ALL AGREE YOU GOT STABBED IN THE BACK ETC

NOW LEAVE THE SITE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE
Old 03-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #31
uncleherpes

I remember how he begged me not to do the dead sister jokes, and I did it for him.

everyone knows that was hard as fuck.

yet I stabbed him in the back.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #32
Split

NOBODY WANTS TO ARGUE ANYMORE

JUST FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE

LYRICALASSAULT.CO.UK
Old 03-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #33
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
I remember how he begged me not to do the dead sister jokes, and I did it for him.
Yeah, great job not doing that Dia.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #34
Ox

Battle Record: 2-6

Ox has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Dude...say this out loud, and then remember you said this about a message board....I want you to know how much of a sad son of a bitch you are.

cold ass remark...
Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #35
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post

LYRICALASSAULT.CO.UK

lmfao
Old 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #36
Ox

Battle Record: 2-6

Ox has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post

LYRICALASSAULT.CO.UK
you know, they say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #37
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Battle Record: 7-6

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

damn this is hilarious.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #38
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

Innit tho?
Uncle herpes had me laughing in public.

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #39
Immaculate

Battle Record: 0-3

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Immaculate

Leave my friend alone :(
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #40
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

lmao dia is pathetic
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote