Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Splitflex

I'm too lazy for enter keys, my irradiant energy's of the craziest pedigree. I blame my ancestry's path of descendants for the haphazard manner I was slapped on this planet. I practically shifted every stick off the freefall, laugh if you get it... I like rap and progressive, cruise cars on the beach with the seagulls. And subtext. I like movie stars, spooge drenched. When I party with goofies, spark- and go full retard... I lewd text a slew of dumb exes. I'm not thirsty, I'm fuckin dressed as a bougie narc, I'm truly parched, I'm grooving with the tunes set to weirdly rude questions. Even a crumb or two gets these sloots pecking, coo coo. Not leaving with the coupe empty. Moonroof. The roof's setting. Mary Poppins, poppin molly, rolling mary. I meditate, palms are staring, concentrate, solemn state, overbearing on my swag chakra. Why would I separate, tags, in commas, if Banksy don't? Cats OBEY like fad-hoppers, badly clothed like ratchet hoes in plaid rompers, you lack proof of action-combat, your stats useless, your walk-to-talk is Jap movement in fashion watches. I'll spit at you and you'll disintegrate. The residues a googol centigrade. Flee in a black chopper with rental plates that doesn't hover but levitates, Master Roshi, y'all grasshoppers, pack of locusts on which the mantis preys. Bragadoccious. I got slants for days.

Last edited by Split; 04-04-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

was garbage until

Why would I separate, tags, in commas, if Banksy don't? Cats OBEY like fad-hoppers, badly clothed like ratchet hoes in plaid rompers, you lack proof of action-combat, your stats useless, your walk-to-talk is Jap movement in fashion watches. I'll spit at you and you'll disintegrate. The residues a googol centigrade. Flee in a black chopper with rental plates that doesn't hover but levitates, Master Roshi, y'all grasshoppers, pack of locusts on which the mantis preys. Bragadoccious. I got slants for days.

all of that was actually funny/sick

i literally lol'd at banksy don't... cool parody

RTF: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=63323
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #3
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Didnt think the piece digm quoted was the highlight. It all read pretty leveraged. The qualm with paragraphs is the way it reads and since it's not set up in a stanza that there leaves less and less room for a standard 1-2 line/punchline set-up form. Many people don't like this because usually the idea of constantly rhyming is deemed easy by them, and doesnt take much effort. This was cool.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

This was better than paradigm's part in the collab..
Old 04-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

master roshi / pack of locusts / bragadocious.

nice

for some reason i expect your writing to begin reflecting a more progressive rap type of style. a la chance and vic. aka my city's personality.

i sort of liked this but i have definitely seen you do better both rhythmically and conceptually. this felt a bit lackluster like you were trying to take it somewhere it just wasn't ready to go. the effort and intention was there but the execution sort of lagged for me. but it was fun to read and its nice to see you even writing and posting again since your impromptu hiatus. there were some dope segments like he googol centigrade that actually taught me something. the way you spelled bourgeois killed me though. i guess its pronounced differently but idk. anyway come home soon g. grease your wheels. but i understand priorities are what they are.

see you around splitoris

Last edited by dead man; 04-06-2014 at 04:58 PM.
dead man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:17 PM   #6
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao bougie is northern slang

I will get you all back
Old 04-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #7
david stern razor burns
with razor spurs

Location: At David Blaine's favorite place with David Spade and Macy Gray

david stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant future

Wow Split, this was very impressive. The amount of wordplay you had was incredible. Very well thought out lines with a purpose. Also tons of rhyme slanting which was enjoyable, very bragadoccia as you stated. Everything worked together on this and contributed to the overall feel of what I think you were going for. Good display of skill, the booth needs you to write more often in this section. Very good piece, Split.
david stern razor burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:36 PM   #8
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Wise Ways View Post
This was better than paradigm's part in the collab..
except it wasn't.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:52 AM   #9
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The ending was way too sudden. You were gaining momentum and beginning to find a voice, though it still wasn't exactly clear what that voice would entail. Then the verse just ended. The beginning was a little rough, like you were settling in and again a bit unsure of what you were writing compared to your more conceptual stuff. This was OK.