Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #61
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

evidence should just stick to beats, like kanye
Old 07-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #62
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
What the fuck does 'run rap' mean? Influence? I wasn't talking influence. That's based on popularity, even if it is in the community. Ask anyone named in this thread whether or not Mos Def is one of the best and they'd agree.

You'll let me have him? lol Thanks for your approval. I needed it.
Nigga I CLEARLY explained it

Feel free to read it until u understnad more clearly!

If u wasn't the main nigga buzzin in rap ever, the how the hell can u be the best emcee? That don't even make sense

U name a nigga that got some good verses.... Mos Def.... the best emcee ever? How exactly can that make sense?

Based off of influence, Mos Def, is the best emcee ever to do it??

Lol amrite?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #63
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

We aren't basing this off of influence, is what he's trying to say. Lol "some good songs" is what JayZ has. JayZ also bit his entire style.

Don't believe me?
Old 07-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #64
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

My bad i skipped thru ya shit @Void but basically I'm saying there's nothing u can base your judgement off of that could put mos def #1 in anything

He can be your fav or whatever, but the nigga ain't the greatest of nothin I can see.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #65
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
We aren't basing this off of influence, is what he's trying to say. Lol "some good songs" is what JayZ has. JayZ also bit his entire style.

Don't believe me?
Nigga read this shit again

And then tell me u didn't lol right after u finished
Old 07-01-2013, 09:21 PM   #66
...the Nagger

But what's really upsettin me about this discussion is

How do you NOT base this off of influence????

We talkin about an emcee

The person who controls fuckin crowds??

You damn right popularity and influence is involved with this

Last edited by ...the Nagger; 07-01-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #67
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Jay-Z bit Jaz-O's style. Straight up jacked that shit. I hate jay, though. He don't control a fucking thing round here.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #68
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Rojo187 is on a distinguished road

Well since how I'm seeing hova and em being compared, here's my take...

Jay has a bigger urban influence because he talked about the streets,hustling and took what big brought to the table and evolved and always stayed relevant...but one knock against hov is that he raps with a air of invincibility...like he can't be touched...He is very measured whereas Em was wayyyy more passionate....and isn't afraid to release his inner turmoil which is him at his finest...technical ability Em was more adept with wordplay, wittyness played with cadences more...he basically used his voice as an instrument and wasn't afraid to experiment...And as for Ether...even tho Jay apologized there was multiple people that was there when Jay first heard it...and it was like a funeral in there...Jay def took it as a loss...that shyt had the streets buzzing and you kno how Jay protects his image...
Rojo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #69
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

and speaking of influences and emcee controlling the crowd...Jay used to be horrible...he even admitted himself...even now he don't do much but he has so much stage presence he don't need to...Em was more engaging at his best when performing....
Old 07-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #70
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Em>>>>jay on renegade

Jay>>>>em's whole career tho....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #71
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ Andre 3000 falling off. Andre from Southernplayaistic on through Stankonia is the most consistent output of high quality lyrics in rap, in my estimation. Flow smooth as fuck and legitimately intelligent, not pseudo-intellectual underground bullshit. I don't give a fuck about the influence portion of this argument, just my own personal opinion of quality, but even if that did factor in he was part of one of the highest selling rap duos in history. Mainstream success and elitist respect. I know he's probably not in the top 5 consensus choices, but he'd be my pick.

Should probably stop appearing in razor commercials, though.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #72
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Andre been dope.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:28 AM   #73
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Pretty good actor as well. Outkast dope asfrick.
Better actor than Pac though?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #74
...the Nagger

@Rojo187 @Whys Ways sound like haters imo

I usually don't converse with dudes who have the blind hate trait
Old 07-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #75
...the Nagger

@TYSON renegade jay > em
Old 07-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #76
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

lmao...and you a blind follower...remove jay dick from ya mouth and look at shyt objectively then you may learn suttin...