- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Sha77er S7ar Vs Kibblez n Bitz

Round 4 FU Archive #1

Sha77er S7ar I:

This Obnoxious Bitch Requested a Death Sentence, S7ar's the Period to Complete It....
Obsolete this, "Clearing Bars" with Perfect 10's like that "(Dawes)Dominque Bitch...
I'll Bomb ya Weak Shit, "Shutting Out" this Muthafucka as If I Was Armed With Sealant...
You Are No Where Near to Harm this Being when I Spark the Meanest...
I Define Passion cuz the Meaning is that this Heart's deMeaning...
Anotha MakeShift, Fake Kid Who's Tryna Find His Place In..(FU)
S7ar Ain't Really gotta "Big Head", ya "Mouth" is Just to Small To Take It!!!...
Punchlines that Gives Face Lifts till the Brain Splits, U Gotta Be the Lamest...
You Decided to Speak on SomeOne Famous, cuz ya Own Steez Kept ya NameLess...
What're Ya Afraid Of? and to Complain Of?....
Shit you Ain't Even Worth to Waste Slugs on ya Graved Mug...
U Wanna Make up? I'll Stab ys with Stelleto's & "BITCH" U So Hard, Ya Change Genders...
I Ripped ya Before, I'm ya Estranged Mentor...
Dripped in ya Gore, Delivered from this DisDained Sender...
DisMember and Diss Members....
I'll "Eat Up ya Whole Verse" as if I Was looking thru "Missy's Lens"...
Shot's at S7ar? I Just saw My Name, yet No Impact...So, if You Missed Me then...
Whats the Whole Purpose of this Ill Concoction from an Artistic Pen...
This Mystic Head See's ya Attempt to Diss as a Product of Hate and Jealousy....
Aint My Fault I'm 'Twice as Dope' as You like Lacing Weed and LSD...
Aint My Fault, Ya Posts Are the Reason to Why I Feel Asleep...
U got alotta Fake Shit On ya Chest, Worser then How the PlayBoy Mansion be...
Another Corpse Covered when S7ar Reaches the Masses I Gotta Expand On Seas!!...
I'm Expanding See!, Every EzBoard I Visit Already Got Me Banned to Free...Go Figure..
This 'boob's' Pro-Cedure is More TransParent then A Hoe's T-Shirt...
My Flow's Leisured, Tryna Study Me Will Get ya Dome Seizured and ya Soul in Seizures!!
Place ya Bets in Sha77er, cuz this Herb's Getting Played With like Poker Chips...
This Acidic Writtens Recited will Smoke Your Lips....
Sweating Bastards with Words on point like I'm Equipped with Blades in Scripts...
S7ar's Level's Outta this World, How Could this Earthling Damage Me...
I'll Halve his "Back Quartered" and Halfed Again When I'm Tackling Frees...
On a Journey ina Gurney Unconsciously Cracked and Wrecked...
U Don't Know Who You Up Against like TransVestites who Dance in Kegs..lol
Ya Pissed Off Cuz Ive Received More Replies & Views Even Before the Match Commenced...
Grew Hostile cuz I Denied ya Offers of Emails: Asking For Sex...
In Retaliation He Calls Me Out cuz He's Sad and Upset...
Blast With Techs, Sha77er ya Ceramic Teeth to Shred Insides when the Glass Digests...

7/16/01 12:01:47 am

kibblez n bitz:

And now, a true keystyle...... (Since this is the only time i have)...........
You shoulda listened to Dell when he said "Mcees should know their limitations", your a mockery of hip hop, a mere imitation, after this battle you'll have my punchlines on your sig in quotations, ya netcee, your truly flemsy like a frisbee, you and hip hop lack the main ingrediant and thats chemistry, your ryhmes are weak like Samson after his locks got cut, now peep my ministry, me and real mics interact with perfect symetry, your a court jester caught acting tough outside of the kingdom, but when the king comes, its back to ya juggling acts for pennance, I could beat you without ryhming in one sentence, I could babble about nothing and still become ya arch menace, Kibblez n Bitz the verse chemist, hence this, will be a time of revelation for your puny mind to get diminished, bannished back to to the basement where you'll realize your reign at the top is finished, Your a blemish on the face of hip hop, fuck a knife, I'll jab you with a peice of chipped rock, cease your shit talk before I use the force to make you lips lock, I run the Indy 500 with no need for pit stops, your thoughts will grid lock worse than San Fran phone lines after an Earthquake, Feel the wrath of true word play, you must feel special acting like everyday is your birthday, you live in candy land, I'll be rocking in your tape deck 2 years from now while you work to my music as a handy man living out the rest of your life as a family man, your time with hip hop was just a dream of a dream, NOW WAKE UP! Ya just takin space up and ya boots aint even laced up, Sha77er S7ar, your the most glorious slut in the universe galaxy, I guess I have to be like the whole NDO and end this in a fatality, You've been singled out like police brutality, And I ask myself whats in this for me? I wont even loose one calorie, your life to this point is a complete fallacy, you dont even challange me and your punchlines are far from sunshine cuz their not too bright, And they've never made me laugh one time and thats me being polite...............

Enough, put together your best ryhme. And let anyone vote but my point is votes dont matter, your a vote monger, just a walking cadaver, get ya puppet strings cut and scattered, I leave you like an old quilt lookin tattered, Im glad you told me fuck you that kinda makes me flattered, You annoy me like taking a shit,the one where you have to keep wiping, I leave you in a state of silent commatose like being struck by lightning, You'd probably step to a stage and say"So whats this mic thing?" Seeing you with a mic in your hand is like catching a UFO sighting, You prob got someone else to provide you with pre-writings, your scripts are fit for an actor, S7ar the kid in high school who wore a Raiders cap and got it smaked backwords......