Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Winter Topical II > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2016, 10:58 AM   #11
Argh

Argh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant futureArgh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Argh, You were rather harsh in your analyzing of my story about Snow White & The Seven Dwarves. Why is that? Lolol You deemed it laborious, which I interpreted as you wanting to have my baby. I interpreted Laborious as in 9 months later, I was going to be your Topical Baby Father. It puzzles me how you felt the need to be so over analytical when you aren't in any position to be. You clearly don't deserve the spot before me. How on earth did you convince the higher ups that you were a 4th slot? Lolol. I would love to force you, out of your comfort zone one of these days.

After breezing through your writing with zero reaction. I can conclude, put simply, you are Simply superficial, Shallow and rather stale stylistically speaking, you are a Ditz and you write daintyly. I am dumbfounded that you have the audacity to belittle a superior writer?

Construct your fucking face

That is all.

Oh yeah,

and eat a dick
@Frank ...So, I just read that. A few things:

I chose to vote on your battle because I thought both verses were interesting and showed promise. The feedback I left wasn't intended to hurt your feelings (which clearly it did). If you can't take constructive criticism at face value, then perhaps you should reconsider playing in this space.

The personal digs you make don't bother me, and I welcome the opportunity to square off against you, the "superior writer," any time.

Last edited by Argh; 01-16-2016 at 11:03 AM.