Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
I honestly believe that he chose Pence as his VP just because he knew it would give him the best chance of getting elected. We all know he would have preferred Chris Christie or Guilianni or even Ben Carson but none of those choices would have helped him land in the White House. The Vice President really doesn't have much if any of an impact, it could be debated that Michelle Obama had a bigger impact than Biden did. Ultimately, picking Pence looks bad but it just shows how moderate Trump is viewed within the Republican Party. He needed an ultra conservative to ease the fears of his own party and balance things out in their minds. I don't see Trump letting him make any decisions tbh.

As far as Muslims go, they might become under a bit more scrutiny than they were during the last administration. But not be any illegal means. They aren't going to start rounding up Muslims into concentration camps for fucks sake. What means do you think they are going to use to sniff out potential terrorist on US soil that is going to infringe on anyone?

And you mentioned he wanted to ban Muslims. I seriously hope you were jk and if you're not I might be wasting my time
"not by any illegal means"

as trump brings the guy who created the papers, please law in AZ to his transition team

lol ok
Old 11-11-2016, 03:03 PM   #22
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

The muslim ban was reworded to "extreme vetting" but it doesn't take away the sentiment / ideal.

and "not by illegal means" is a difficult statement to digest from a president that is in favor of waterboarding being legal..
Old 11-11-2016, 03:25 PM   #23
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
The muslim ban was reworded to "extreme vetting" but it doesn't take away the sentiment / ideal.

and "not by illegal means" is a difficult statement to digest from a president that is in favor of waterboarding being legal..
Waterboarding would never be used against US citizens. And certainly not on US soil.

Listen they're is a lot bad people out there. Their only purpose in life is to kill Americans by the thousands. Right now they are plotting your death. My death. All of our deaths. Now if we are going to use water boarding on a terrorist on foreign soil to get some intel that is going to save my kids life I'm all for it. If you aren't ok with that, well that's fine. But like I said no American citizen has anything to fear from Trump. He only has your best interest in mind.

Yes borders will be tightened and strictly enforced. Visas will not last forever and will be given out in a more selective manner. But those aren't bad things. Not in a post 9/11 world.

Last edited by Mike Wrecka; 11-11-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Mike Wrecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:11 PM   #24
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I'm just trying to figure out how trump relates to the working class? He was born with money. I'm not as butthurt as alot of people but it is a joke of a situation. Ain't like we ain't had presidents that was hated in the past. Moving on back to work..
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:30 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Waterboarding would never be used against US citizens. And certainly not on US soil.

Listen they're is a lot bad people out there. Their only purpose in life is to kill Americans by the thousands. Right now they are plotting your death. My death. All of our deaths. Now if we are going to use water boarding on a terrorist on foreign soil to get some intel that is going to save my kids life I'm all for it. If you aren't ok with that, well that's fine. But like I said no American citizen has anything to fear from Trump. He only has your best interest in mind.

Yes borders will be tightened and strictly enforced. Visas will not last forever and will be given out in a more selective manner. But those aren't bad things. Not in a post 9/11 world.
This was all sensible enough apart from the Trump has your best interest in mind part...because I seriously doubt he gives a fuck, he'll U turn on A LOT because he had to say a lot of crazy shit to get elected in the first place. He has his own self interest in mind, same as any other politician, he will be just as quick as anyone else to shit on his supporters if it benefits him.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:31 PM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Oh and also. Waterboarding is ineffective af, to do something that extreme, you better be getting solid info, and that doesn't happen...no reason to legalise it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:01 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

look at this racist misogynistic piece of shit

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...d-trump-nr.cnn