Keep Horde never show (dontcare) 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2023, 07:29 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default QUICK UPDATE ON WHERE META-GOAT Stands

@Urban Dialect
Hey dog, I'm workin' on that work backlog now...where I literally e-mail Administrators and other Sectors of the school with properly fromatted and succinct feedback on how to run things more efficiently @Frank @Zuo.

Listen man, as you may have seen/heard, when the MetaSide SiteJob Roast my Meta mind enough for a Data-dump, properly acquired and ***hed by top heads such as @dead man and @sral, yes I became enraged enough to JUST EVER SO I JUST WANTED TO TRY IT MAN THE A-B SICKO @zygote.

Right, long story Short Urb my brotha from anotha skin:
I am a little busy preparing for Frank's late-May Fairie Roastjob.

@Diode @Allen Knight,
Thanks for bearing with your near-Decade Trained Metagoat, as we reach for the roast starz...right, WITH perhaps a full and properly documented list of why this AWOL RIG MY SUCKDIRECTOR should be banned from all future modding priviledges on netcees.

IF I WERE EVER TO ACCOMPLISH SUCH AN AMBITIOUS FEAT?
Frank and his GOATAlias @Universe would be relegated to simply competing with Lars & NYCclitz for EGO-DOMINANT-Bragging in the Topical arena. Right.
And of course if facing Lars, IF they were bore and ambitious we could expect likely 48-100 of BORING super-greatly-rhyme tho!!! Narritives, where generic readers would say yea - mad dope - but quit @approx line 28.

However if either were to face the crafty Thesis, or META-GOAT-FAVORITE-TOPICAL-TUTOR @NYCSPITZ?,
Well, they'd have to pull some tricks out of the bag to touch this guy...he is on fire with (maaybe Vulgface) around the Lime these days,
nurturing and providing for the ultimate Fairie roast of PrickJob Rigjob Directors.

@Dope girl
Are things becoming more clear for you hun?

Thank you netcees actives.

*brb*(maybe).
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tag him in, tag me in