Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #61
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

She just called his daughter retarded and that's an overreaction? I would've killed the bitch.
But anyway I'm done with this conversation. Good luck with your life.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #62
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

He could have easily just said he was offended and she would have apologized most likely

the context she used it by what JW said doesn't really seem all the offensive, she asked a question and god forbid used an "offensive" word

she wasn't attempting to insult him

you cool though buddha didn't want to get you all twisted up
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #63
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I hate agreeing with knuckle, we do give it power. As I said about nigga being conditioned in black people as an ok word we have been taught that nigger is the most offensive word to be called. But to tell the truth it was 400 years of slavery that made the word so powerful and that hardship or form of it(racism) only ended about 50 years ago. We can't let it be forgotten just yet give it 400 years from then u might can say it then.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lmao but like i said, i don't find kyke offensive

we were slaves first, for a longer time and were treated worse

if u wanna take the lazy angle of "oh well for us it JUST happened"

holocaust death toll for jews: 6 million
slavery death tolls for blacks: 4 million from slavery itself, like 6 million killed eachother but that isn't really relevant

not saying i use the n word other than trolling from time to time, but yeah finding it offensive is just nonsense
Old 05-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #65
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

the word retarded isnt offensive, implying that your being a good father is dependent on who your child is, is pretty offensive

i would also say that deeming someone retarded might not be incorrect, but implying that my brother, sister or child should be pitied would get your jaw fractured
Old 05-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #66
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

so fucking tired of people taking words out of context by putting them into context
Old 05-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
the word retarded isnt offensive, implying that your being a good father is dependent on who your child is, is pretty offensive

i would also say that deeming someone retarded might not be incorrect, but implying that my brother, sister or child should be pitied would get your jaw fractured
are you saying being the father to a special needs child is no different from having an average child?

lmaao
Old 05-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #68
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
He could have easily just said he was offended and she would have apologized most likely

the context she used it by what JW said doesn't really seem all the offensive, she asked a question and god forbid used an "offensive" word

she wasn't attempting to insult him

you cool though buddha didn't want to get you all twisted up
It's all good we just got a difference of opinion obviously. No worries.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #69
Split

Quote:
are you saying being the father to a special needs child is no different from having an average child?

lmaao
are you implying that raising any child is the same as raising any other child?
Old 05-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #70
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lmao @Split...no one ever called him a good father I said he was the better man for the job to have reacted like he did because I my brother would of dragged her ass out by hair and told her a couple obscene remarks. And ask any parent with an special needs kids if they find retarted offensive and they will say yes.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #71
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Lmao @Split...no one ever called him a good father I said he was the better man for the job to have reacted like he did because I my brother would of dragged her ass out by hair and told her a couple obscene remarks. And ask any parent with an special needs kids if they find retarted offensive and they will say yes.
Im sure they do, and they'd be biased wouldn't they? If we're talking about words in general that are offensive or improper to use
Old 05-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #72
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
are you implying that raising any child is the same as raising any other child?
special needs kids require more money, time, and patience than a normal kid

i know this from family experience, and asking someone about it is not offensive

if you do find it offensive than that is sad and you are weak minded, like JW here
Old 05-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #73
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just think it is stupid blacks use nigga and somehow think it's different

then claim everyone is false for stereotyping them as ignorant

i could go in more depth but you lot are frazzled enough for one day

also no word should anger anyone to any point, they are the only race that gets heated over that shit to another level

i have no problem with people calling me a kyke, i just laugh and forget about it 5 seconds later
100 years of slavery. ..yeah wtf u niggas sp mad about...

Right knuck..towlett ass niggas
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #74
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
100 years of slavery. ..yeah wtf u niggas sp mad about...

Right knuck..towlett ass niggas
true story no ducktails
Old 05-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #75
Split

Quote:
special needs kids require more money, time, and patience than a normal kid

i know this from family experience, and asking someone about it is not offensive

if you do find it offensive than that is sad and you are weak minded, like JW here
If you're not putting all your effort into raising your kid I pity your child.

if you don't understand how phrasing a question gives it a different connotation, you are socially retarded
Old 05-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #76
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Split what are you talking about lol. I'm literally lost as to what you're tryin to say.

EDIT: Your last post cleared that up nevermind.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #77
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
just never ever disrespect my child.
^^^^this is pretty much my whole point. the was she said it was insensitive and literally made me see red. if i didnt leave i probably would have beat her ass. and low key the other girl gave bomb head and made ya boy breakfast so overall im happy with my decision. thank you for those who see what i seen in that statement and for those you didnt... well, pity. hope all your kids are healthy otherwise you are in for a grave shock my friends. im done arguing about this and didnt mean for it to turn into this big ass thing lmao.. on a lighter note this may be my most successful thread ahaha
Old 05-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #78
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Knuck a jew tho..yall surprised he dont like the niggas?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #79
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Ok don't u think their "biased" opinion should hold more weight since they in fact raise and nurture these special needs kids. Think about that shit man.

And on another note if u don't post a damn verse up in our battle then I am going to make a sex tape with DG and spam your email with it.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #80
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

c/s everything knuck says. this is getting too serious. retarded, mentally retarded was an everyday word in the 80's-90's but the country got pussified and changed it for some wacko reason. it'll change again and again and again.

i would've just asked her if she knows that that word is offensive to you and if she apologizes, it's water under the bridge. instead, we're talking about smacking some bitch up over a word.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote