Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2016, 02:33 AM   #141
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Misguided. Inaccurate. Error. You are wrong. I am the real person here. You are not a real person.
With this type of verbage you give off a @veritas vibe

Sus
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:34 AM   #142
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'd rather see this through. Thank you.
Then stop crying and let netcees be netcees.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:37 AM   #143
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Use the site? I want to compete like everyone else. You'll never take me serious. I'll never get constructive criticism or what's due. I'm going to be a woman and a joke.

You know that. You're so smart.
Lol I don't see how you don't get it yet tbh. I'll let them continue to slaughter you and you cry about it

The discussion and writing section are two different worlds. Everybody honest

Last edited by TYSON; 09-17-2016 at 02:44 AM.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:51 AM   #144
Gina

Battle Record: 0-1

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
Stfu you aren't even a real person

Chances are you're a Lars or bags alias for the lulz fuckough
Or not even a real person. Nothing I say would be taken serious because you'll find it the source of suspicion of humor.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:34 AM   #145
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Lol I don't see how you don't get it yet tbh. I'll let them continue to slaughter you and you cry about it

The discussion and writing section are two different worlds. Everybody honest
I didn't come here I wanted a serious spot in the 1-2 punch. He created prejudice and I asked him honestly and sincerely to bully me about my writing and not create this prejudice against my creativity.

You see? He brought me here when I want to compete, as you say. This is, essence, I do indeed follow myself.

Sure. I'm human wondered what clever things brilliant minds could come up with. There are so many transformative ways you could change me with an insult. Finding someone's button. It's an art in and of its self.

In no reality is using someones sex as a weakness to them, a good thing to do. It's just not a good spirited thing to do. And to a stranger.

I'm offended that you think I'm willing to rationalize this sickness. I could verbally slaughter the best of you and that's that.

It's not funny.

And it's just extremely distasteful and disappointing.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:38 AM   #146
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Then stop crying and let netcees be netcees.
I "cry" for you. Because I imagine a decent creator would be better than this.

And you aren't.

Though I haven't shed any tears. Just a sour face. :)

A giggle.

A pout.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:59 AM   #147
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

The only 1-2 punch this hoe gettin is 1 to 2 cups from the punch bowl at the prom while all the other Sandanistan Hobbits are on the dance floor grinding.

This bitch looking like a fetal alcohol triceratops experiencing an ice cream depression.

Got one eye speed reading the subtitles on bootleg anime while the other eye is charming cobras

One eye is picking up WiFi the other experiencing technical difficulties

Lookin like Mark Henry's cousin Regretta Swipeleftly

Lookin like relaxed Tasmanian devil selfie

This bitch got a job doing manicures on amputees while her part time job is making pussy hacks for the strippers in gta 5.

Lookin like Brenda K Star fucked Pumba
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:05 AM   #148
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-17-2016, 04:52 AM   #149
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
The only 1-2 punch this hoe gettin is 1 to 2 cups from the punch bowl at the prom while all the other Sandanistan Hobbits are on the dance floor grinding.

This bitch looking like a fetal alcohol triceratops experiencing an ice cream depression.

Got one eye speed reading the subtitles on bootleg anime while the other eye is charming cobras

One eye is picking up WiFi the other experiencing technical difficulties

Lookin like Mark Henry's cousin Regretta Swipeleftly

Lookin like relaxed Tasmanian devil selfie

This bitch got a job doing manicures on amputees while her part time job is making pussy hacks for the strippers in gta 5.

Lookin like Brenda K Star fucked Pumba
This is amusing!
Old 09-17-2016, 04:53 AM   #150
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

And this
Old 09-17-2016, 07:52 AM   #151
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

WHOLE LOT OF PROJECTING GOING ON ITT
Old 09-17-2016, 11:19 PM   #152
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Straight looking like Archer, emissary of the Gorgonites, preparing to battle Chip Hazard and the Commando Elite.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:26 PM   #153
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Please let it join the 1-2 punch
Old 09-17-2016, 11:31 PM   #154
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Lookin like the most shared profile on Plenty of Fist

Lookin like an executioner from Candyland

Lookin like something The Waterboy's mom would cook over an open fire

Lookin like Oprah as a Persian tortoise

Lookin like she drowns herself in a bathtub full of meerkat feces annually for 'cleansing' and because 'ultimately, she enjoys the pungence'

Rima Rainbowskeet
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:04 AM   #155
Batty
that nigga

Vanquished at Archer from Small Soldiers.

This bitch lookin like her fists are made of pretzels and she punches peanut butter

She got a free home makeover from Habitat for Huge Manatees

This bitch puts on lipstick by kissing My Little Pony titties

Lookin like a ratchet seahag from Popeye

This bitches selfie filter set on underwater goon status

Old swamp things homecoming dance date lookin bitch

Lookin like a Nicaraguan blowfish with sardine can lid earrings

This bitch looking like Kirby ate Pam Greer and got her powers
Old 09-18-2016, 02:41 AM   #156
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I wish Vulgar and Batty were as funny as everyone says they are in these roasts.

LOOKING LIKE A (CRAZY LEFT FIELD REFERENCE WITH LITTLE RELATION TO THE PICTURE) ON A N64 WITH AN OGRE!

HaHa!

LOOKING LIKE AN OX NEWS!

HaHa! I would laugh at this without the context!

No but seriously Gina is the worst poster this boards ever seen.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?

Last edited by PancakeBrah; 09-18-2016 at 02:43 AM.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:03 AM   #157
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

lol

You were laughing at every single one of those in your roast, though. Yes, you can borrow my handkerchief, Brah.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:10 AM   #158
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Vulgar has never been funny in roasts tbh nor split8.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #159
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Sometimes I wish Vulgar and Batty were as funny as everyone says they are in these roasts.

LOOKING LIKE A (CRAZY LEFT FIELD REFERENCE WITH LITTLE RELATION TO THE PICTURE) ON A N64 WITH AN OGRE!

HaHa!

LOOKING LIKE AN OX NEWS!

HaHa! I would laugh at this without the context!

No but seriously Gina is the worst poster this boards ever seen.
negged tbrr
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:22 AM   #160
Batty
that nigga

This post is specifically set aside for the attention and validation that Dancake needs.

Tags
black jigglypuff, catfish for dinner, congrats on the views, downsyndrome spinderella, eat the cake anime, gay akuma, still no god, transgender muff