Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > Rap Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2021, 07:59 AM   #1
KempoMRK

KempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant future
Default RBL Mag 10-16-06 (Written by Oneduh)

INTRODUCTION

Pretty cool week last week. Props to the bottom 20. Out of 18 people, only 2 no-showed, which is pretty damn sexy if you ask me. But big booooo to the top 10 though. 3 no-shows, AND on top of that a lot of controversy in the champ match. So ehh @ top 10. It's weird with RBL, when one thing goes good, the other goes bad. If top 10 is dope, bottom 20 sucks. Bottom 20 was dope last week, and top 10 sucked. But w/e... There were a few good match-ups in the bottom 20 as well. Some dudes making names for themselves, always a good shit. Everyone seems to be getting a hang of the word of the week, and the rule about voting on the champ and contendership match. So props to y'all.

One thing I noticed though. Everyone seems to come in to do their votes like late Sunday night. But I suggest starting this week you try to get your votes in earlier because the battles will be closed a little earlier on Sunday. Reason being now on Mondays I'll be working from 12-7, so unless mag gonna go up late Monday night or Tuesday morning, it wouldn't work. That's why this mag was a little late. So watch out for that. But other than that, let's get into what went down last week.

WORDS FROM THE CHAMP

Aiiiiight.. Let me explain the Hens situation. Not sure if anyone cares.. But this should nullify a few personals from Ribo haha. Dude was up by 3 votes.. But didn't post any links.. That's -6 votes.. Instead of voting on 4 battles & takin the cheap win, I decided I'd vote on 3 & leave it as a tie, so we could re-match in a 3 way for the title.. I guess I was too late.. Hens already made up his mind to sign out.. But I still haven't had a chance to break down the situation to him.. So it's possible that he could be added to the Champ match this week.. I already discussed it with Ribo & he's cool with it.. So watch out for that. Hens, if you peep this before I get at you.. Lemme know what's good. We needa settle this shit. Like I said, no bullshit.. I won't post a single quote.. Verse vs. verse, may the most godly win.

But werd.. That's all I got for now.. Holler faggots

BATTLE REVIEWS

CHAMPIONSHIP 1. Oneduh 17-0 vs. 2. John Hensley 16-3

Hmm there was some contreversy in this battle. Both dropped pretty cool tho. There were some dope lines from both sides. Hensley was up 9-6 when it was time to close threads, but he didn't vote. Oneduh didn't vote on 5 either, he voted on 3 battles, which ended up making the battle a tie, and set up a 3-way for next week. Hensley tho, has recently stated he "is done with RBL."

CONTENDERSHIP 3. Ribonuclease 16-3 vs. 4. Youngflow 5-1

This was ehh battle here. Ribo seems like he half-assed, cuz it wasn't anywhere near what he's capable of dropping, but against youngflow that's all he really needed to do, because Youngflow didn't drop that great. Didn't really like any of his lines, had good flow, but good flow doesn't win you text battles. Ribo won in the end.

5. Meta-Syn 5-1 vs. 6. Kronik 5-3

Kronik won by no-show because Meta-Syns camera was broken. booooo

7. Al Murder U 5-2 vs. 8. ill-nik-a 2-0

ill-nik-a won via no-show

9. Butler 20-4 vs. 10. 2triple0 4-4

Butler won via no-show
KempoMRK is offline   Reply With Quote