PDA

View Full Version : Week 6: Vividlyvague vs. Pinot Grij (VIVIDLYVAGUE WINS BY NOSHOW)

asylum
04-06-2016, 07:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 6

Verses are due SUNDAY 4/10 11:59 PST

Voting ends TUESDAY 4/12 11:59 PST

Verses May Not Exceed 48 Lines

Voting on four battles is required. If you win and don't vote the requirement you will receive a loss instead. If you lose and don't vote the requirement, you will receive a one-week suspension. Please post links to your four votes in the voting thread.

Topic:
"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

Good luck to both participants.
Vividlyvague (2-3) Pinot Grij (2-1)

e11even
04-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Yo.

Pinot Grij
04-08-2016, 07:26 PM
check.

e11even
04-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Gary adjusted his glasses as a bead of sweat rolled down his pale brow.
His hands attempted to scale down the landscape of this rare brown
goddess with sea shell clips keeping her flowing hair bound.
Her seduction was in all the right proportions, and he couldn't help but stare now.

The shapely Glitter had a shake and shimmer like a moon's shine over a lake in winter.
Fourth consecutive day he delayed his dinner and games, so he wasn't playing with her.
"Where is your wife?" she said as she draped a leg over his misbehaving zipper.
"I'm single", he said drunkily, "and besides, I'd probably offer you a group sex date with her."

She smiled. "You're cute, white boy..." running her left index from his forehead to his dog tag necklace.
The sensation of his warm wetness on her pointer took her to a sensual nexus.
Her breathing quickened with his heart as sex was served like an express breakfast.
The thick air was not spared an exit as the closed curtain tempted their most daring intentions.

Gary let his idle fingers wander over her thighs and cheeks; he felt at home in this privacy.
Glitter took the wheel; she undid his pants and literally sat in the driver's seat.
She grinded his swell with her Vicki's sliding east like surfing tribes at sea.
His grin of contentment turned to shy unease as she felt his vibes increase.

"Wait, wait, wait. I have a confession to make..." Gary said, seeing the look on her face.
"I care for you and I booked an escape. Would you..." Glitter pursed his lips, kissing him, "Babe...
Save those tickets. I'd rather strip and get paid than take a trip and get laid..."
"But I want more than some ass! Hey! I know that you feel the same!"

Glitter sighed, "Gary, you're a nice guy and all, but this is an act to keep nice guys involved.
You're the third this week and ninth overall. I make 2 racks a night off of guys like ya'll.
I have two whips: a Mercedes and Scion with top-of-the-line installs, so each dance is a try for more."
"Damn. You're a cold bitch. But is this money worth dying for?" Gary asked, his eyes crying, raw.

"Love isn't, besides I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
Shaking my ass gets your attention, so there's nothing noble about saving an entertainer."