PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Predictions & Chat

Pages : 1 [2]

Kill Spree
01-04-2018, 11:40 PM
You almost have to be dagle, you were named anti-hero as was he. Dagel was a biter too.

Good memory

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 12:03 AM
What’s got you so mad that you’re voting against everyone who doesn’t drop wp in each line but uses gun bars and url type shit instead?

About a month ago you were callin my similes Dope over at RB and now you all a sudden “hate” similies

Look. I told you what I disliked about your verse. I said your bars were indirect. That means you didn't go at dude. I could go copy and paste but what you said was, and I'm paraphrasing:

hey hey hey i'm going to bang toys like retarded kids

or

i'm outside your house in my car with the window down like mail carriers

Neither of those are direct attacks.

The way I was taught that would be considered swag and flow, and, as braggadocio, has no place in the closer of a bar.

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 12:16 AM
This new rb broke Lesnar makes me sad

Barcotic is his favorite battler and forced wordplays are his favorite punches

Wut why

Is this a personal attack on me!?#!(

Tbh. For real. I credit my improvement to Netcees before the RMBVA site battle. Right now RB is THAT Netcees, and that's why I love it there. I don't recognize this Netcees. A bunch of similes, "that's a", and rehashed concepts that have been dated for years. I want to battle Karpis because his material is still from that Netcees. I only want to battle guys who haven't changed their entire online persona since the RMBVA site battle and URL.

I'm here to battle guys like Karpis, Nik, Cashius, Orc, Barcotic, and Karaoke. Even Destroyer.

That's how I get better. Not by fucking around with these people like Classick who are fucking terrible.

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 12:54 AM
respectable
tho i like both styles

combining the 2 is key IMO

too much wordplay kills the verse (yes ive been at fault)
same goes for too much generic gun bars

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 02:14 AM
plus u cant hate gun bars all that much if u droppin bars like the ankle monitor & defibrillator joints

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 02:49 AM
plus u cant hate gun bars all that much if u droppin bars like the ankle monitor & defibrillator joints

I don't. I'm okay with a couple generics. But I'm not really big on generics. So I use them sparingly. The "like", "that's a", and indirect swag & flow braggadocio stuff is what turns me off of gunbars.

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 02:50 AM
fairnuff

Profit
01-05-2018, 03:23 AM
Lotta nice bars this week

Schadenfreude
01-05-2018, 03:34 AM
It's not that serious..smh. Each individual thinks & creates differently, yet you seem to be on a personal crusade against ppl who don't conform to your style preference..lol.

Dude that's too much emotional investment for a NICHE HOBBY OF EXPRESSION. I don't particularly like that robotic ass style you use or the simplistic, straight forward shit a couple others do, but so what. I don't go out of my way to hate. I can push style perf aside, if the writing in the specific battle, was better than the opponent's verse. That's all that matter to Me.

Mfers act as though text is life..lmao, no the fuck it is not. I enjoy it a lot, it's a great boredom cure & is the easiest, most convenient outlet for creativity, but I'm unable to truly get emotional about it. And I don't see how anybody does.

If you sincerely hate those styles, don't read 'em, don't vote on those battles..problem solved. What you eat won't make Me shit. That's bout as personal as I can get w/ this. Tbh I told you to stop voting on my stuff, cuz Idgaf bout yo opinion..so stop wasting energy on trying to convince Me I'm wrong about MY STYLE..lol.

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 03:46 AM
It's not that serious..smh. Each individual thinks & creates differently, yet you seem to be on a personal crusade against ppl who don't conform to your style preference..lol.

Dude that's too much emotional investment for a NICHE HOBBY OF EXPRESSION. I don't particularly like that robotic ass style you use or the simplistic, straight forward shit a couple others do, but so what. I don't go out of my way to hate. I can push style perf aside, if the writing in the specific battle, was better than the opponent's verse. That's all that matter to Me.

Mfers act as though text is life..lmao, no the fuck it is not. I enjoy it a lot, it's a great boredom cure & is the easiest, most convenient outlet for creativity, but I'm unable to truly get emotional about it. And I don't see how anybody does.

If you sincerely hate those styles, don't read 'em, don't vote on those battles..problem solved. What you eat won't make Me shit. That's bout as personal as I can get w/ this. Tbh I told you to stop voting on my stuff, cuz Idgaf bout yo opinion..so stop wasting energy on trying to convince Me I'm wrong about MY STYLE..lol.

I've found success because I've applied myself thanks to every single bit of criticism thrown my way. I stopped being so prideful about my shit and listened to what other people taught me. Much of that is credited to NC and RB vets. You're still at the stage where you've gassed yourself enough to where criticism appears as hate to you. I'm not telling you what you want to hear, I'm telling you what you need to hear. You can say I'm being hateful, but the way I see it is I'm trying to help you advance to a next level awareness of your limitations.

So go ahead, think I'm some nefarious evildoer sent to shit on your day whenever you feel good about yourself. But you will never make it any further than you are now. You will never improve.

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 03:48 AM
Lmao @ if you don't like my style don't vote on my battles. Wtf.

For Battling
01-05-2018, 04:11 AM
Alright alright, what you’re saying is sound And respectful BROKE LESNAR , I can get behind that

Orc
01-05-2018, 04:34 AM
Tbh. For real. I credit my improvement to Netcees before the RMBVA site battle. Right now RB is THAT Netcees, and that's why I love it there. I don't recognize this Netcees. A bunch of similes, "that's a", and rehashed concepts that have been dated for years. I want to battle Karpis because his material is still from that Netcees. I only want to battle guys who haven't changed their entire online persona since the RMBVA site battle and URL.

I'm here to battle guys like Karpis, Nik, Cashius, Orc, Barcotic, and Karaoke. Even Destroyer.

That's how I get better. Not by fucking around with these people like Classick who are fucking terrible.

RB now is 4 people battling each other with terrible verses. Every RB member has dropped better verses here already

You're cool tho I enjoy your activity and hunger

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 04:37 AM
rb literally has no one left
& i dont see another turnaround w/ the cats that are running it currently

Saint
01-05-2018, 04:44 AM
Its just smog and plethora battling eachother every other week, shits wild

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 04:49 AM
rb & nc needed to come together anyway
to keep shit alive

n we kno nc aint goin there so
rip rb

Schadenfreude
01-05-2018, 05:48 AM
I've found success because I've applied myself thanks to every single bit of criticism thrown my way. I stopped being so prideful about my shit and listened to what other people taught me. Much of that is credited to NC and RB vets. You're still at the stage where you've gassed yourself enough to where criticism appears as hate to you. I'm not telling you what you want to hear, I'm telling you what you need to hear. You can say I'm being hateful, but the way I see it is I'm trying to help you advance to a next level awareness of your limitations.

So go ahead, think I'm some nefarious evildoer sent to shit on your day whenever you feel good about yourself. But you will never make it any further than you are now. You will never improve.

Looool..so I gas myself & think I don't need improvement, because I don't listen to YOU?

I've directly spoken w/ & gotten knowledge from Nik, Orc, Hush, Bags, Cashius, Inf, Karaoke & even Aero..wow that's a lot of advice I'm not taking.

You're right I'm not trying to hear what you have to say because you're average, not wack, just pretty decent. That doesn't warrant the imaginary value of your sage advice.

And dude you do hate, you damn near have conniptions over every verse that doesn't meet you criteria.

But like I said - in the end Idgaf, I'll continue to do Me, 100.

Anyway I'm bout to leave work & start my weekend. Oh & don't do that passive aggressive shit w/ the thread tags either, that's a feminine trait.

Cred
01-05-2018, 06:26 AM
Lmao fuck dude

Fucking got called out by 10 people for his shit voting (even orc put his dumb ass alias on blast) cus he wanna change nc’s style to the golden era. Lmao fucking retard, ur not even close to the skill of people u mentioned u wanted to battle faggot.

Cred
01-05-2018, 06:28 AM
And I still honestly don’t know who this faggot is. Lmao and I been on rb/nc awhile

Destroyer
01-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Wow. Who knew gunplay was come out looking like the better man?

Aero
01-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Hush hasn't voted in any battles, hasn't been active. I'm willing to give you the extension or we can go the fade route like a goal line pass.

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 06:55 AM
Unfortunately I agree with broke. A lot of ppl giving props to bullshit bars. Back in the day a gun bar had to be real creative for it to work. Now everyone is on the simpleton gun bar tip. Don’t get me wrong, some do it well, but most of u do it horribly.

This isn’t a shot at anyone specifically

At the end of the day just have fun with it. Gun bars are fun. The comp is different. The seriousness effect is gone for me. If I lose fuck it. I lost.

Aero
01-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Unfortunately I agree with broke. A lot of ppl giving props to bullshit bars. Back in the day a gun bar had to be real creative for it to work. Now everyone is on the simpleton gun bar tip. Don’t get me wrong, some do it well, but most of u do it horribly.

This isn’t a shot at anyone specifically

Hush
Cred (sway post too)

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Hush
Cred (sway post too)

This isn’t a sway by any means. Cred comes correct always

Stop trying to be a bitch. U act like one

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 07:02 AM
I’m talking about modern text as a whole.

But I’m the one who chose to battle, so I stayed with the times. If not why battle

For Battling
01-05-2018, 07:34 AM

I bet that whole gunplay shit was fake, propaganda to boost his rep

He is the gunplay alias btw, same IP

Aero
01-05-2018, 07:39 AM
I’m talking about modern text as a whole.

But I’m the one who chose to battle, so I stayed with the times. If not why battle

Old niggas always talmbout back in the day. If grandpa is what they want give it to them.

Cred
01-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Lmao fuckin Aero.

Yeah I don’t think that’s a shot, I’m gun bar OG. I got 50+ wins off of them, this is MY lane.

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Lmao fuckin Aero.

Yeah I don’t think that’s a shot, I’m gun bar OG. I got 50+ wins off of them, this is MY lane.

Fo sho

I just think Aero a faggot

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 08:03 AM
Old niggas always talmbout back in the day. If grandpa is what they want give it to them.

But u right. That is part of it

Ghost1
01-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Not disagreeing with ya man, should have just wrote it all and powered through. Was stupid. Nothing I can do about it now.

Ay but yo lol

Did this get lost amidst the broke Lesnar controversy??

This man blatantly admitting to biting!?!?)!(((

King Karaoke
01-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Ay but yo lol

Did this get lost amidst the broke Lesnar controversy??

This man blatantly admitting to biting!?!?)!(((

Hi...

Lmao...
This killed me...
Text isn't that serious to be biting...

Bye...

Destroyer
01-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Technically, he admitted to recycling as he “ghostwrote” the bars originally, apparently

Aero
01-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Technically, he admitted to recycling as he “ghostwrote” the bars originally, apparently

If only it were that easy.

Lenox
01-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Hawk faggot

Lenox
01-05-2018, 10:56 AM
No excuses tbh... lol. When I first signed up I went 0-18. But not once did I bite. Cuz I wanted to be good. I was so bitter and wouldn’t listen to anyone cuz I thought I knew what I was doing. But just cuz ur Rusty u bite from the wackest site of all time? That’s super wild lmaoooo

For Battling
01-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Hawk faggot

You posting your verse?

Hawk
01-05-2018, 11:11 AM
I'm not defending it. I said it was stupid. Was a corny move on my part.

Hawk
01-05-2018, 11:12 AM
If you guys want I'll still vote on the open battles before taking my leave. Whatevers clever.

For Battling
01-05-2018, 11:21 AM
If you guys want I'll still vote on the open battles before taking my leave. Whatevers clever.

A few things:

1. Please tell me you didn’t bite or recycle against aero because we’ll never hear the end of it.

2. Stop guilt tripping us

3. Don’t leave the site, we need all the members we can get. You fucked up but whatever just don’t do it again. See if you can get a battle next week or just revamp the BA or join fight nights if anything. If your true lines are wack then fuck it just post em up and you’ll improve over time.

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 11:26 AM

Are you dagel

For Battling
01-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Whelp he’s banned lmao

Aero
01-05-2018, 11:35 AM
A few things:

1. Please tell me you didn’t bite or recycle against aero because we’ll never hear the end of it.

You better believe I'm on it. The 40 glock line looking real familiar. I'll be back with my conclusions.

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 11:39 AM
rofl

Lenox
01-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Are you dagel

Gone

Orc
01-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Gone

where tf ur verse

Flow
01-05-2018, 01:00 PM

This creased me. I was thinkin same

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 01:17 PM
rb & nc needed to come together anyway
to keep shit alive

n we kno nc aint goin there so
rip rb

Illunatic is. Faggot. GOW gone. What’s the point

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 02:31 PM
RB and NC have 2 distinct personalities which make them attractive. RB is dope for wordplays, personals, and nameflips. NC is dope for personals, creative gunbars, and humor. Each site has upper classmen who do it better. I personally enjoy reading all the abovementioned qualities in a verse, unfortunately it's very rare to see these days as some people aren't putting much effort into their material and that laziness is becoming the norm.

Nobody I've faced over at RB in the past several months was lazy, at least not in my battles. There was always a feeling of wanting to outperform each other because there was always something on the line. I don't want to face anybody who is lazy. I want to better myself and the only way to do that is to battle folks with a reputation earned by taking their battles seriously.

This season I want to battle Alvin Karpis, Orc, ill-nik-a, Allen Knight, Aero, and Karoake. I'd prefer to lose to those guys and build in the process than win against people like Classick or Anti-Hero.

Barcotic
01-05-2018, 02:34 PM
RB and NC have 2 distinct personalities which make them attractive. RB is dope for wordplays, personals, and nameflips. NC is dope for personals, creative gunbars, and humor. Each site has upper classmen who do it better. I personally enjoy reading all the abovementioned qualities in a verse, unfortunately it's very rare to see these days as some people aren't putting much effort into their material and that laziness is becoming the norm.

Nobody I've faced over at RB in the past several months was lazy, at least not in my battles. There was always a feeling of wanting to outperform each other because there was always something on the line. I don't want to face anybody who is lazy. I want to better myself and the only way to do that is to battle folks with a reputation earned by taking their battles seriously.

This season I want to battle Alvin Karpis, Orc, ill-nik-a, Allen Knight, Aero, and Karoake. I'd prefer to lose to those guys and build in the process than win against people like Classick or Anti-Hero.
oh so now u dont wanna battle me

Lenox
01-05-2018, 02:38 PM
where tf ur verse

Still Being worked on

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Pics next week bar?

Orc
01-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Resin M-I-C where u at? wanna go pics 20 lines? saw u ghosting

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Resin M-I-C where u at? wanna go pics 20 lines? saw u ghosting

Idk what barc situation is with contention for next week but if res isn’t down I’ll pic battle

BROKE LESNAR
01-05-2018, 03:26 PM
oh so now u dont wanna battle me

Lol of course I do. I need to avenge that loss.

For Battling
01-05-2018, 04:14 PM
ill nik-A where can I find some good burgers and fries in Miami? Not the typical places like five guys, ale house, burger fi etc

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 04:43 PM
ill nik-A where can I find some good burgers and fries in Miami? Not the typical places like five guys, ale house, burger fi etc

Twinny peaks

For Battling
01-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Twinny peaks

Decent. I like their woman and cold beer

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 04:50 PM

Decent? Facts

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 05:14 PM

I hate burgers bro

I’m going to Finka tonight.

Aero
01-05-2018, 05:27 PM

Don't bring me around your BM and this isn't me being funny or joking I'm dead ass.

I say that to say this. I'll be hitting you up when I'm down there? How's weather?

For Battling
01-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Don't bring me around your BM and this isn't me being funny or joking I'm dead ass.

I say that to say this. I'll be hitting you up when I'm down there? How's weather?

Don’t worry we don’t order delivery

Keep obsessing over being something you’re not.

Aero
01-05-2018, 06:01 PM
"Keep obsessing over being something you’re not."

For Battling
01-05-2018, 06:08 PM
I've been slacking however I'd never let you beat me.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?485927-Week-2-Chicken-Nigglet-VS-Aero-CN-Wins&highlight=Chicken+nigglet

& At my worst

Ghost1
01-05-2018, 06:08 PM

Sig lmaooooo

Ghost1
01-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Hi...

Lmao...
This killed me...
Text isn't that serious to be biting...

Bye...

Lmfao Everytime text pops off some shit like this happen .... An we getting older...time has not stopped lol text is like some fucking portal to insanity.

Aero
01-05-2018, 06:34 PM
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?485927-Week-2-Chicken-Nigglet-VS-Aero-CN-Wins&highlight=Chicken+nigglet

& At my worst

You're right that was super mid tier. You'll elevate though just have to battle more.

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 08:08 PM
LOl wow

Lenox
01-05-2018, 08:09 PM
LOl

Kill Spree
01-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Smh Amen voting draw

For Battling
01-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Smh Amen voting draw

But why you surprised ?

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Lol @ draw

Pinot Grij
01-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Guys, it’s 2018 - how do we still have cats complaining about votes??

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Guys, it’s 2018 - how do we still have cats complaining about votes??

Lol text is back. I tagged u in sign ins.

Do it, Pulsey!

Pinot Grij
01-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Ya ya, I signed in for next week already.

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 10:29 PM
Ya ya, I signed in for next week already.

Sup with Kevin? Still sporting the mule tail?

Aero
01-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Lol text is back. I tagged u in sign ins.

Do it, Pulsey!

Pinot is Pulse? How's your bro Kungfu?

Pulse one of the greats.

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Pinot is Pulse? How's your bro Kungfu?

Pulse one of the greats.

Yes. This nigga showed me the ropes back in the day

Now I’m the goat. Incredible huh? Lmao

For Battling
01-05-2018, 10:49 PM

How was finca? I’m not a fan of ceviche or Korean

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 10:51 PM
How was finca? I’m not a fan of ceviche or Korean

Bro. The churrasco with the apricot sauce is sick. Fried rice Cuban fusion is the shit.

For appetizers the tostones filled with vaca frita

Cmon bro

Plus I had the spicy margarita whaaaaa

For Battling
01-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Bro. The churrasco with the apricot sauce is sick. Fried rice Cuban fusion is the shit.

Cmon bro

Oh shit didn’t know it was like that. Gonna have to check it out w wifey

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Oh shit didn’t know it was like that. Gonna have to check it out w wifey

It’s a Cuban Korean fusion

Bro. Fuego. Trust.

For Battling
01-05-2018, 11:06 PM
It’s a Cuban Korean fusion

Bro. Fuego. Trust.

Maaaan google said Peruvian Korean so I looked the other way lol fosho tho

ill nik-A
01-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Maaaan google said Peruvian Korean so I looked the other way lol fosho tho

That’s her other spot, her as in the owner. Amelia 1931. Wasn’t impressed with the menu.

Finka all day

Kill Spree
01-06-2018, 12:21 AM

Allen Knight

Kill Spree
01-06-2018, 12:28 AM

Cmon bro

Pretty sure I went to that place... finka? Got the ox tail over the kimchee rice and veggies or some shit

Chyeahhh!!!
01-06-2018, 12:45 AM
Damn my bad on the NS had a verse and forgot fasho not me

ill nik-A
01-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Allen Knight

ill nik-A

For Battling
01-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Gone @ zelph bm dreams of real kisses

Who put it, fess up

WRATH
01-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Broke life 1 star ftw

For Battling
01-06-2018, 07:44 AM
Broke life 1 star ftw

Yo I fuck w you heavy lol

Aero
01-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Gone @ zelph bm dreams of real kisses

Who put it, fess up

https://media1.giphy.com/media/VStxBrCyssRPO/giphy.gif

For Battling
01-06-2018, 09:13 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/VStxBrCyssRPO/giphy.gif

You don’t want these sticky notes b.

Repped tho

Suthaveli
01-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Tag "got tired? It's your 2nd battle" in hawk vs orc, come on dwn & get your rep.

Aero
01-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Tag "got tired? It's your 2nd battle" in hawk vs orc, come on dwn & get your rep.

Me again Lololol.

Diablo
01-06-2018, 02:29 PM

ain't you get caught in the URL Roomshaker thread too tho?

Suthaveli
01-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Figured it had to be one of the 4 mfers i actually find funny on here.

Saint
01-06-2018, 02:51 PM
edit: cant mention roast until winner

WRATH
01-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Should of backtracked some of those wack ass references u cuck

For Battling
01-06-2018, 08:02 PM
People who don’t vote should legit get penalized. And there’s a GOOD amount of people who don’t

Names:
Unfukwitable
Barcotic
Lenox
Mr J
Maximus
Cred
Kareoke
Orc
Plot
bleak
Ghost1

Aero
01-06-2018, 08:30 PM
People who don’t vote should legit get penalized. And there’s a GOOD amount of people who don’t

Names:
Unfukwitable
Barcotic
Lenox
Mr J
Maximus
Cred
Kareoke
Orc
Plot
bleak
Ghost1

THANK YOU. Except take Orc off, the audacity of you.

ill nik-A
01-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Lmao

Saint
01-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Should of backtracked some of those wack ass references u cuck

next week. even tho id hate to waste material on someone so clearly trash, the upshot is atleast you cant vote on it.

WRATH
01-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Orc ne and inf goin 16 next week since he feel some type of way

Orc
01-07-2018, 04:27 AM
THANK YOU. Except take Orc off, the audacity of you.

Thanks man lmao Zelph is wilding. I'm voting on 3 before I close the threads in a few hours. I'm legit shocked at the balls on this man

For Battling
01-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Lmao oops

For Battling
01-07-2018, 09:19 AM
But on the real this is how it be:

People who are winning a battle by a good margin don’t vote because they’ve already pretty much won so why do they care? i.e Maximus, Barcotic, Unfukwitable

People who are losing by a good margin don’t vote because they feel they’ve already lost the battle so why bother voting if it doesn’t benefit them? I.e Lenox, Cred, Mr J.

And what would be your excuse? You niggas are logged on and posting or lazy af just ghosting

No justice

Destroyer
01-07-2018, 10:42 AM
This is st the top of every battle

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!

So... relax?