King Karaoke 1-1 vs E Tha Real 1-1
Chyeaah!!! 1-2 vs Swerve 1-2
Infiltration 1-2 vs Alvin Karpis 1-2
Incredible 0-1 vs Bleak 0-2
Mr. J 1-2 vs WRATH 1-2
Maximus 0-1 vs Lenox 0-1
Gunplay vs Flo Real 1-0
Cool vs ClassickERBL

Verses are due Thursday the 4th of January. Schedule will then resume as normal. Don't be a prick, get the verses up early.

Amen
12-27-2017, 09:14 AM
Fresh about to get his labias split

Flow
12-27-2017, 03:44 PM
Whats with all the dodgy alias accounts.

Ghost1
12-27-2017, 04:30 PM
uh welcome to nc?

Saint
12-27-2017, 05:03 PM
Ghost didn't you sign in last week too?

Amen
12-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Lol Inf in here talkin to himself.

ill nik-A
12-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Lol Inf in here talkin to himself.

I don’t get u. What’s the point? U don’t even battle.

Gunplay
12-27-2017, 07:18 PM
Flo bout to catch this L

WRATH
12-27-2017, 09:28 PM
I like how orc set himself up against the new kid

Gunplay
12-27-2017, 10:01 PM

I don’t see him in the line up

Orc
12-28-2017, 02:07 AM

Jesus

Flow
12-28-2017, 05:32 AM
Flo bout to catch this L

You got so many Ls your just throwing them away eh

Gunplay
12-28-2017, 07:34 AM
You got so many Ls your just throwing them away eh

*Looks at your record*

Aero
12-28-2017, 07:58 AM
I don’t get u. What’s the point? U don’t even battle.

Amen is here to chat. Doesn't have talent but he's sassy and he loves it. Appreciate you voting though Amen real talk. Plus on RB when you did the profiles on the battlers that was dope.

Ghost1
12-28-2017, 08:53 AM

"the new kid" is better than 2/3rds of the league tho lol

Flow
12-28-2017, 09:08 AM
*Looks at your record*

But a record none the less kid.

Aero
12-28-2017, 09:23 AM

Not better than me.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:31 AM

Where would you rank the following people?

Destroyer, WRATH, Aero, For Battling, Alvin Karpis

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:32 AM
Amen is here to chat. Doesn't have talent but he's sassy and he loves it. Appreciate you voting though Amen real talk. Plus on RB when you did the profiles on the battlers that was dope.

LMAO NO TALENT.

Spot on, Aero. Spot on.

I should do battler reviews, huh? Orc - holla at me. Lets discuss this weeks mag homie.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:33 AM

Destroyer, AK, Aero, FOr Battling, Wrath tbh.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:33 AM
LMAO NO TALENT.

Spot on, Aero. Spot on.

I should do battler reviews, huh? Orc - holla at me. Lets discuss this weeks mag homie.

THat would be dope and appreciated. You are all Time top 3 at writing mags

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:34 AM

I wouldn’t have a complaint with this if des wasn’t first

Aero
12-28-2017, 09:36 AM

Talent wise it's

Aero, AK (prime), Des, For Battling, Wrath

As far as resume on Netcees only in text Battling it's

AK, Des, Aero, FB, Wrath

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:43 AM
Talent wise it's

Aero, AK (prime), Des, For Battling, Wrath

As far as resume on Netcees only in text Battling it's

AK, Des, Aero, FB, Wrath

Lmao. You kill me, bro. Much love. Always enjoy reading your posts. I know for sure I will get a nice laugh out of it.

But nah, Current status - DES, AK, AERO, FOR BATTLING, WRATH.

I'm not speaking of when who was in their prime. I'm talking about PRESENT time... Like NOW... Like RIGHT NOW... and that is the list with 100% accuracy.

You lost to Tagdh (However it was spelled and no offense to him) - AK would have not lost to him neither would have DES, regardless if he's new and you had nothing on him. A GOOD writer doesn't lose and then make excuses to why they did lose after getting BODIED.

Orc
12-28-2017, 09:45 AM
LMAO NO TALENT.

Spot on, Aero. Spot on.

Send some battler profiles over if you can

For Battling u down to do your usual stuff? Please wear a tshirt

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:45 AM
But I should be 3-0 if we’re being 100

Alvin is very washed up and des hasn’t dropped a single haymaker

So what’s your reasoning?

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:48 AM

I think the people deserve some battle reviews written out this mag, maybe you can handle that? I was going to do my weekly vid at this years New Years party and interview a lot of random people on the spot. Should be good. I’ll hsve on my long sleeve Stoke City jersey if that makes it better

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:48 AM

I got you.

Have a deadline in mind - so I know how to manage my time and get it done?

Thanks bruh.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:49 AM
I think the people deserve some battle reviews written out this mag, maybe you can handle that? I was going to do my weekly vid at this years New Years party and interview a lot of random people on the spot. Should be good. I’ll hsve on my long sleeve Stoke City jersey if that makes it better

Nah - still do your thing.

I'm going to do Battler Profiles not reviews.

You got that on lock, bruh.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:50 AM
Nah - still do your thing.

I'm going to do Battler Profiles not reviews.

You got that on lock, bruh.

I was asking if orc could do battle reviews this week, I know you got bios on lock

Gunplay
12-28-2017, 09:51 AM
But a record none the less kid.

I’m having to switch to the short bar style again but I’m pretty confident I’ll pull this one off. I blame goldmic and let’s beef for the whole long bar crammed up structure.

Either ways you’re catching an L

Go check in

Aero
12-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Lmao. You kill me, bro. Much love. Always enjoy reading your posts. I know for sure I will get a nice laugh out of it.

But nah, Current status - DES, AK, AERO, FOR BATTLING, WRATH.

I'm not speaking of when who was in their prime. I'm talking about PRESENT time... Like NOW... Like RIGHT NOW... and that is the list with 100% accuracy.

You lost to Tagdh (However it was spelled and no offense to him) - AK would have not lost to him neither would have DES, regardless if he's new and you had nothing on him. A GOOD writer doesn't lose and then make excuses to why they did lose after getting BODIED.

I typed that verse on my phone against someone I thought would be a pushover, Holiday weekend too and I was in Cali. AK would've lost he's fallen all the way off. Battling wise I'm top tier and the most entertaining to read.

Don't tell me what good writers do you wouldn't know. You don't know what it's like to have to think of concepts for an unknown writer with an obscure name while you're on vacation and dime pieces are waiting for you to attack but you can't bc you have to think of lines. Don't ever speak on what real writers do. I do this FOR FREE.

Orc
12-28-2017, 09:52 AM

I'm certainly not writing reviews and previews that's the truth. That's about an hour of writing

Amen, by Monday would be sweet

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:53 AM
I was asking if orc could do battle reviews this week, I know you got bios on lock

Gotcha.

Orc - let me know what you need other then profiles and a deadline of when you'd like the material so I can plan.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:53 AM
I'm certainly not writing reviews and previews that's the truth. That's about an hour of writing

Amen, by Monday would be sweet

Ok. I'll do reviews as well then. Monday is good bro.

I got you.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:55 AM
I typed that verse on my phone against someone I thought would be a pushover, Holiday weekend too and I was in Cali. AK would've lost he's fallen all the way off. Battling wise I'm top tier and the most entertaining to read.

Don't tell me what good writers do you wouldn't know. You don't know what it's like to have to think of concepts for an unknown writer with an obscure name while you're on vacation and dime pieces are waiting for you to attack but you can't bc you have to think of lines. Don't ever speak on what real writers do. I do this FOR FREE.

Actually I do.

And still WON.

It's called creativity rather then trying to drop stale humor about fucking his girl in the back seat of your honda civic, faggot.

Don't make me come out of retirement to put you in retirement once and for all, father fucker. And fuck you for making me triple post, fagle.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Alright I’ll pick it back up next Mag for sure

Aero I write all my verse on my phone. Along with every single post. What’s your point?

Orc
12-28-2017, 09:57 AM
Ok. I'll do reviews as well then. Monday is good bro.

I got you.

Thanks man. Lifesaver

& For Battling your vid sounds dope haha

Hawk
12-28-2017, 09:58 AM
ill nik-A 3-0 vs Cred 3-0 - CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

This has potential to be super close, edging to Cred off what I've read so far

Allen Knight 3-0 vs Habitat 3-0 - CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Habitat is good, but I think this one is going to be a pretty clear W for AK

Hush 2-1 vs Aero 1-1

Could also be pretty close since I assume Aero is on a mission this week. Really fuck with Hush's verse(s) though so edging to him. No offense and none taken.

Destroyer 2-1 vs Profit 2-0

Was disappointing that so many people missed some of the fire in Des' verse this last week. That Chi/Shy guy bar for example was nasty. Got him with the W here.

Barcotic 2-1 vs For Battling 2-1

This could lowkey be battle of the week. Before he edited out the verse FB had like 3 bars that made me do the screw face. Not sure if he's going to reuse them here or not, but it showed he knows how to bang (nh or whatever). Really can't call this one.

Schadenfreude 2-1 vs Unfukwitable 1-0

I don't remember much of Unfuk's verse, it seemed like he was just writing to the level of competition though and it still had some heat. Schad has some cool wordplay but I was thrown off by some wording shit. Should be good but I'll edge to Schad.

Chyeaah!!! 1-2 vs Swerve 1-2

I didn't get Chyeeah's verse. Some shit didn't rhyme. There were acronyms I wasn't familiar with. Words I'm not sure were real. Iirc he even used an onomatopoeia once as a punch? I wasn't feeling it. Swerve didn't do anything amazing but if Chyeeah comes back with a similar verse to last week I think Swerve will skate by.

Infiltration 1-2 vs Alvin Karpis 1-2

AK-2 was pretty dope last week. Kind of like I said about Des I think some of AK's bars were underrated. I think he'll grab a pretty comfortable W here.

Cool vs ClassickERBL

I'm looking forward to this battle. Have never seen anything from either but if Cool's voting is any indication of what he's capable of he should bring some fire. He seemed to hate some bars that I'd consider dope, so I'm interested to see him drop. Can't vote on this with no material.

I removed the battles where I don't remember their skill or I haven't seen them drop, since I can't really make a prediction on that.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:58 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone's been dropping verses from their phones since 2012.

Not sure why it's all of a sudden new thing to Aero.

Fucking pussy.

Ghost1
12-28-2017, 10:03 AM

obv destroyer number 1

Alvin karpis head is a cinderblock and he wears jerseys that would night gown Michael Clarke Duncan

aero is in the midst of a severe identity crisis

wrath has a hole in his throat

and zelph ur mouth look like u brush ur teeth with a chainsaw

why u make me do this?

Ghost1
12-28-2017, 10:06 AM
I can fill in with video reviews if need be>?

leme know ill do it on the way home after work today

Aero
12-28-2017, 10:06 AM
Alright I’ll pick it back up next Mag for sure

Aero I write all my verse on my phone. Along with every single post. What’s your point?

And your wording isn't as good. I need to see my verse in full.

Ghost1
12-28-2017, 10:08 AM
talk to me when u spend an entire weekend writing a mag for the league on ur phone

you people sicken me

ive bled for this text game

Aero
12-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Alvin karpis head is a cinderblock and he wears jerseys that would night gown Michael Clarke Duncan

why u make me do this?

Lololol

For Battling
12-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Anti Hero good shit. Send that to orc

Hawk
12-28-2017, 10:10 AM
Anti Hero good shit. Send that to orc

Why? This thread is for chat & predictions so I dropped some predictions.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 10:12 AM
Why? This thread is for chat & predictions so I dropped some predictions.

Oh lmao I thought you were writing the mag

Amen
12-28-2017, 10:14 AM
I can fill in with video reviews if need be>?

leme know ill do it on the way home after work today

That would be dope.

Do the video reviews. I'd do them but for some reason youtube takes an hour to upload shit for me. Not sure why, and don't have the patience honestly lol.

I'll still cover the profiles.

Amen
12-28-2017, 10:16 AM
And your wording isn't as good. I need to see my verse in full.

You probably the only chigga who types text verses on a desktop anymore LOL.

Upgrade that Nokia green screen, faggot.

iPhone X.

Gunplay
12-28-2017, 10:18 AM
The only downside typing a verse on a mobile is that the structure sometimes appears fucked up but I’ve been typing bars thru my cellphone for the past 3 years. Nothing new.

Amen
12-28-2017, 10:21 AM
Aero the self proclaimed goat got bodied and will not accept it.

He's coming up with every excuse in the book to try an justify his loss.

Orc
12-28-2017, 10:22 AM
yeah bags that be dope, either reviews or previews whichever suits

Aero
12-28-2017, 10:24 AM
yeah bags that be dope, either reviews or previews whichever suits

Where do you see Bags?

And Capta

For Battling
12-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Wait ghost is bags? Man fuck this

Aero
12-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Wait ghost is bags? Man fuck this

Lol Ghost is not Bags.

Orc
12-28-2017, 10:27 AM
yes it is you silly silly man

Ghost1
12-28-2017, 02:18 PM
u neggers better start signing your name on your negs or so me help god

Amen
12-28-2017, 02:31 PM
Got to be aero lmaooooo

Coward. Stamp yo neggs, pussies.

Barcotic
12-28-2017, 04:31 PM
For Battling 16 ready

Destroyer
12-28-2017, 04:46 PM
If all 16 lines aren’t cleft-lip related, then fuck you

Barcotic
12-28-2017, 06:03 PM
even the setups?
sheesh

Destroyer
12-28-2017, 06:42 PM
even the setups?
sheesh

Nah, setups can be varied

Destroyer
12-28-2017, 06:44 PM
Like you can be like

My name is barcotic, u give me shit for using word play
But with that lip gash u fucking play with every word u say

Shit like that

Barcotic
12-28-2017, 06:51 PM
lmaok

Aero
12-28-2017, 07:17 PM
If Hush comes with fire they will study our text battle forever. We will echo throughout eternity.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 09:17 PM
For Battling 16 ready

Will hopefully have mine this weekend if anything

Barcotic
12-28-2017, 09:51 PM
yaya

Alvin Karpis
12-28-2017, 10:05 PM
obv destroyer number 1

aero is in the midst of a severe identity crisis

wrath has a hole in his throat

and zelph ur mouth look like u brush ur teeth with a chainsaw

why u make me do this?

you mean so much to this site lol

Flow
12-29-2017, 05:20 AM

This slayed me

Aero
12-29-2017, 09:24 AM
Anti Hero vs Schadenfreude would be an interesting battle.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 09:40 AM

That bar in your sig is hot trash. Lmao wtf is up with this overly complicated and sloppy style.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 09:53 AM
You're super critical for a guy that uses 40+ syllables just to get to

"Put Ant-ina box as I get his brawd casted on net" as a "punchline"

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 09:58 AM
You're super critical for a guy that uses 40+ syllables just to get to

"Put Ant-ina box as I get his brawd casted on net" as a "punchline"

I’m still adjusting to the style on here. I’m more used to the LB/GM style.

I mean you’re one to speak tho, predictable gunplay nameflips that people have used vs me over a hundred times

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:02 AM
I never claimed to be good though, outside of some jokes tossed at Aero. You even changed your title to Hall Of Famer. Even with the super stretched bars your executions were "meh" at best. Just pointing out the irony of you acting like everyone else is subpar after dropping what you dropped.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:05 AM
I never claimed to be good though, outside of some jokes tossed at Aero. You even changed your title to Hall Of Famer. Even with the super stretched bars your executions were "meh" at best. Just pointing out the irony of you acting like everyone else is subpar after dropping what you dropped.

I wrote that in 20 mins quick cause it was my 19th birthday and I had to go out. Didn’t have internet either. No excuse but on my best day I’d wash you worse than I did currently.

And I am a HOF on various sites, including BBE and LG.

Like I said I apologise for the stretched bars. I’m not used to this style y’all use here cause I’m used to the letsbeef and goldmic format. I’m getting used to this one tho and I prefer the short crisp structure of the bars here.

Amen
12-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Lol the battle is still opened, tho LOL...

And yea, Gunplay is HOF'd along with me on BBE. But that was yearsssssssssssssss ago... I mean I was HOF'd on BBE/LT back in like 2010 lol... And it's strictly long bar site.

For what it's worth, his long bar style is exactly what long bar heads enjoy... Long bar is a lot different from short bar. It took me a while to transition but it isn't hard too - just simple structure with a setup relevant to a concept and harsh execution and you're set.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:12 AM
Just followed a little trail of breadcrumbs.

Saw your name on the MMA article you posted, keep seeing you talk about LB, went over there and the very first thread in the forum has your name. Turns out you were banned there for biting, as well as manipulating teen girls for naked pics then blackmailing them with said pics. You're on some pedo shit man. Your punches are corny and you're a goof at life too it seems.

Amen
12-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Lmao... WOW.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Just followed a little trail of breadcrumbs.

Saw your name on the MMA article you posted, keep seeing you talk about LB, went over there and the very first thread in the forum has your name. Turns out you were banned there for biting, as well as manipulating teen girls for naked pics then blackmailing them with said pics. You're on some pedo shit man. Your punches are corny and you're a goof at life too it seems.

Eh no I wasn’t banned for biting lol is there any proof? Just some lame brawd Tana making accusations. 6 pages long and still no screenshot of me and Skizzo biting like she claims lol. Like yeah bro definitely I got banned for biting from a site that I just recently reached the finals in, in a tourney lol.

And son I’m underage too I turned 19 yesterday. That thing they’re talking about was when I dated this girl who was 17 and I was 18. So how does that pedophilic lol? Use your common sense.

I mean if you want to get into the specifics of it, why did you use predictable gun name flips on me tho? Lmao.

“Blink twice if he forced you”. You know how many times it has been used in memes on google?

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Anti- “blink twice if he forced you”

Some random girl in a meme- “blink twice if you need help”

http://i67.tinypic.com/ek10ub.jpg

Lol so you’re gonna act like you didn’t bite that concept off a meme, son

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:21 AM
I'm just getting started down the rabbit hole. That other site you mentioned has a lot of threads about you Rohaan. Very similar accusations about you harassing teenage girls. Even one where you bullied a 15 year old girl with her own naked pictures to the point she tried to kill herself. Bruh you're a real scum type.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:22 AM
The blink twice thing dates back way further than memes. It's a play on you being forceful, which with the recent findings that bar is even more fucked up than I had intended it to be.

You're a straight sicko.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:25 AM
I'm just getting started down the rabbit hole. That other site you mentioned has a lot of threads about you Rohaan. Very similar accusations about you harassing teenage girls. Even one where you bullied a 15 year old girl with her own naked pictures to the point she tried to kill herself. Bruh you're a real scum type.

Proof that she’s 15? She’s a 21 year old chick I bullied cause it was 4chan and that’s what we do.

None of them were teenage girls. Lol do you have proof to any of these accusations? Yeah I bullied some bitches. None of them were underage.

And I just saw that thread. This brawd said I bit LB style. Not their bars. Two different things. If I was a biter it would have been said in the thread with proof already.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:26 AM
The blink twice thing dates back way further than memes. It's a play on you being forceful, which with the recent findings that bar is even more fucked up than I had intended it to be.

You're a straight sicko.

Yet you used it vs me even tho you didn’t think of it originally. So what does that make you. The irony.

I was banned from letsbeef like 10 Times for trolling and dropping 1-2 rates on cyphers. Never for biting.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:28 AM
It's odd to me that you're more worked up about the biting stuff than the you being a scumbag pedo stuff.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:32 AM
It's odd to me that you're more worked up about the biting stuff than the you being a scumbag pedo stuff.

Two mods in the thread and both asking for proof too but she has been stalling. Don’t you think if she had the proof of me and Skizzo biting she would have posted it already?

Or if I was banned from let’s beef for biting like she claims, wouldn’t the two mods who commented there know about it and confirm it instead of asking for proof?

http://i67.tinypic.com/11bu4qu.png

That scumbag pedo shit, has nothing to do with pedophilia. I was 18. My girl was 17. We dated for a while. And she leaked my dick pics on xnxx so I leaked her nudes on Twitter. How is that pedophilia when no one is underage. Unless you consider 18 the legal age. Which in that case would make me underage too cause we started dating when I was 15 and she was 14.

So again, where is the proof of the girls being underage? I admit I bullied some bitches. None were underage. So yeah fucked up but not illegal.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:34 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/j0dtXG/2017_12_29_9_29_17.png

Cute youtube channel cover photo. Guess we have to add racist to the list too, Rohaan Rane.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:37 AM
Here I’ll say it again

You are a nigger lol

You act like it’s illegal to be racist.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:37 AM
You're 21, not 19.

https://preview.ibb.co/izP0CG/Capture.png

I've only just started with you. But I'll make a different thread instead of clogging this one.

Allen Knight
12-29-2017, 10:38 AM
Lmaooooo.

this cant be life.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:41 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2cfwlmd.jpg

“Deanna Rene Murphy” was the girl I leaked the nudes of.

Does she look “15” to you lmao. Dumbass. Foh with that pedophilia thing. That bitch is like 22

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:42 AM
You're 21, not 19.

https://preview.ibb.co/izP0CG/Capture.png

I've only just started with you. But I'll make a different thread instead of clogging this one.

Lol no I’m not. The minimum age of registration on that site was 19. And I registered two years back.

Go make another thread son

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:46 AM
From September, and check the twitter handle.

http://i.imgur.com/TSr8a3K.jpg

Way more screenshots of what that "trolling" consisted of as well.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:48 AM
From September, and check the twitter handle.

http://i.imgur.com/TSr8a3K.jpg

Way more screenshots of what that "trolling" consisted of as well.

Lol okay and where are these nudes you apparently said I leaked of a15 year old

Trolling teens doesn’t constitute as pedophilia

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:50 AM
Why on earth would I save and/or share naked pictures of teenage girls you fuckin' weirdo.

Amen
12-29-2017, 10:51 AM
Lmaooooo.

this cant be life.

Lmaooo facts.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Why on earth would I save and/or share naked pictures of teenage girls you fuckin' weirdo.

Lmao so again what did you post? The same shit I willingly posted on the internet? Lmao

The bitch that said she had heart issues, she was mad because I trolled her husband

And she isn’t underage. She is 21. Look her up on fb. I just posted her screenshot with her name above.

Does that bitch look 15 to you? lol she has 2 kids ffs

Lmao we e dated for quite some time while she was cheating on her husband. So I leaked her noodz after I found out she was married. That was the whole story. She is a grown ass woman. Not a teenager.

Habitat
12-29-2017, 10:54 AM
i remember a rohaan rane from the kotd facebook discussion group lol looks like the same faggot too. I might have a meme i made of that fggot lurking on the internet somewhere

Amen
12-29-2017, 10:55 AM
I remember Skizzo bullying females that wouldn't e-date him or send him nudes LMAO.

Some weird shit. Kind of why I stopped fucking with LBE. Shit got all weird and I wanted nothing to do with it lol...

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:56 AM
i remember a rohaan rane from the kotd facebook discussion group lol looks like the same faggot too. I might have a meme i made of that fggot lurking on the internet somewhere

Yeah thatd be me. That whole thing stemmed from when I called thesaurus a crater face and had people send his wife dick pics cause he banned me from the group for trolling.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 10:58 AM
I remember Skizzo bullying females that wouldn't e-date him or send him nudes LMAO.

Some weird shit. Kind of why I stopped fucking with LBE. Shit got all weird and I wanted nothing to do with it lol...

Lol the difference between me and Skizzo is that I was actually in love with this bitch before I found out she was married. She flew out a couple of times to France. And then one day her husband contacted me cause I heart reacted her post. That’s when I found out she was married. And exposed that bitch. She was 21 back then. Probably 22 now.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 10:58 AM
You're a certified racist creep. I even found a picture you posted where you came on a girl's picture on your cell phone. You came on your cellphone bruh.

No amount of "HOF" longbars can save you from the disgusting pit of your life.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 11:00 AM
You're a certified racist creep. I even found a picture you posted where you came on a girl's picture on your cell phone. You came on your cellphone bruh.

No amount of "HOF" longbars can save you from the disgusting pit of your life.

True I am a racist. A brown Guy being racist omg. Let’s go out and flame him. Pipe down Tadgh lol

Yeah lol I came on my spare phone and gave tribute to that married bitch. Again she asked for it.

I admit it was fucked up. Not illegal. So I’m good. We all have a fucked up past.

Amen
12-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Lol the difference between me and Skizzo is that I was actually in love with this bitch before I found out she was married. She flew out a couple of times to France. And then one day her husband contacted me cause I heart reacted her post. That’s when I found out she was married. And exposed that bitch. She was 21 back then. Probably 22 now.

Yea, then I found out he tried to create some facebook group shit and "Roast me" or some shit or a pic of me - something like that...

Found it funny... so...

When I logged on to LBE a long time ago and confronted him about it, he denied ever "Having to say anything behind my back because we were cool". I mean I can careless, he can try and roast all he wants - I'd body him in that cat which is why he never wanted to ever battle me - even tho the entire site wanted to see SICC vs SKIZZO - sadly it never happened LOL...

He's a weird dude for sure tho.

Habitat
12-29-2017, 11:02 AM
Yeah thatd be me. That whole thing stemmed from when I called thesaurus a crater face and had people send his wife dick pics cause he banned me from the group for trolling.

you are scum. I remember you being a cringey piece of shit. and u haven't changed, unless we're talking a turn for the worse. Glad tagdh is exposing you

Hawk
12-29-2017, 11:03 AM
Keep up the online dating and "trolling" preteen girls, Rohaan. Because at least cumming on your phone isn't illegal!

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 11:04 AM
you are scum. I remember you being a cringey piece of shit. and u haven't changed, unless we're talking a turn for the worse. Glad tagdh is exposing you

Exposing me for what? Some shit that isn’t illegal and I willingly posted? Lol

Yeah I’m so hurt rn.

You’re acting like you haven’t seen a racist before lol. And that pic with You are a nigger was an obvious joke. It was a Disney pic. I changed the font to that. Edgy.

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 11:06 AM
Keep up the online dating and "trolling" preteen girls, Rohaan. Because at least cumming on your phone isn't illegal!

So me cumming ona married bitchs pic is illegal? What lol

Again, I’m waiting for you to post proof that I shared nudes of an apparent 15 year old lol. Please post it. Blur it out or do what you want. Cause that’s news to me lol

Hawk
12-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Apologies to everyone else for clogging this thread. Moving on from this piece of trash.

Habitat
12-29-2017, 11:08 AM
Exposing me for what? Some shit that isn’t illegal and I willingly posted? Lol

Yeah I’m so hurt rn.

You’re acting like you haven’t seen a racist before lol. And that pic with You are a nigger was an obvious joke. It was a Disney pic. I changed the font to that. Edgy.

you don't have to do illegal shit to be a sleezeball.

Flo Real you better have the best verse this week you have more ammo than I've ever seen anyone have before lmfao

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 11:09 AM
Yea, then I found out he tried to create some facebook group shit and "Roast me" or some shit or a pic of me - something like that...

Found it funny... so...

When I logged on to LBE a long time ago and confronted him about it, he denied ever "Having to say anything behind my back because we were cool". I mean I can careless, he can try and roast all he wants - I'd body him in that cat which is why he never wanted to ever battle me - even tho the entire site wanted to see SICC vs SKIZZO - sadly it never happened LOL...

He's a weird dude for sure tho.

Yeah it was on the BBE site which went down lol. It was called the Sicc roast thread and he posted the one pic you have as your avvy. I remember that.

He has this model group now called HSU. Me and him aren’t cool anymore tho. Dude sent my stripping video to my college and got me suspended for a week straight lol. Ever since then I stopped fucking with him.

This bitch he e dated had this video I sent of me stripping to Ginuwine- Pony. She sent that video to him. And he sent it to my college. Meh that’s why I stopped fucking with him

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 11:10 AM
you don't have to do illegal shit to be a sleezeball.

Flo Real you better have the best verse this week you have more ammo than I've ever seen anyone have before lmfao

I never denied being a “sleezeball”. It’s the internet. All of us do some fucked up shit.

As long as it’s not illegal, I could care less what I do.

BROKE LESNAR
12-29-2017, 11:13 AM
i'm so fucking gone at all this

Amen
12-29-2017, 11:13 AM
LOL the Sicc roast.

What a herb. He would stalk my FB page sending me all kinds of messages trying to "Chat"... Never really engaged tho... That whole shit of him bullying females on the internet for nudes or to e-date him was weird to me lol...

Amen
12-29-2017, 11:14 AM
Gunplay going to have concepts on him for years to come, I swear LMAO...

This next week going to be interesting ROFL

Gunplay
12-29-2017, 11:17 AM
LOL the Sicc roast.

What a herb. He would stalk my FB page sending me all kinds of messages trying to "Chat"... Never really engaged tho... That whole shit of him bullying females on the internet for nudes or to e-date him was weird to me lol...

Lol recently some bitch he e dated (the one who joined the site a few days back as Fera) and him went back and forth and aired a lot of dirty laundary out. Apparently she snaked him or some shit. Idk the specifics of it. But that chick apparently lodged a police complaint for harassment or some shit. It was funny. The best part of the whole thing was him posting her nudes. And other fucked up shit like phone sex convos and stuff like that. It was weird but funny

Hawk
12-29-2017, 11:20 AM
Jesus this dude is a fuckin' cornball

Barcotic
12-29-2017, 11:20 AM
Lmaooooo.

this cant be life.
u updated recs?

confirm or confirm

Hawk
12-29-2017, 11:21 AM
u updated recs?

confirm or confirm

Looks like it, since I actually have one now.

ill nik-A
12-29-2017, 11:31 AM
Wtf did I just read roflz

Ghost1
12-29-2017, 11:52 AM
literally thrilled this happened before I recorded the mag for this week looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooool

Orc
12-29-2017, 11:52 AM
Damn text battling is back

Ghost1
12-29-2017, 11:55 AM
guys lol

LMFOAOaodfjwefgqrj3]t934t\34

Destroyer
12-29-2017, 11:56 AM
Week 4?
Sounds about right

Ghost1
12-29-2017, 11:57 AM
Damn text battling is back

lmfao burd got text thriving like an 8 mile sequel

I got this vid mag for you tonite legit legit forgot yesterday before I was already bout home

im gonna do predictions since I didn't/wont have time to read every battle from last week to do reviews.

Hawk
12-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Flo Real hit me up if you want even more ammunition. It's disturbing how much there is.

Flow
12-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Never enjoyed a thread so much

WRATH
12-29-2017, 02:15 PM
Rohaan rane.... isn't that the guy who posted pans mugshot on fb?

WRATH
12-29-2017, 02:19 PM
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125742

Confirmed

Ghost1
12-29-2017, 02:33 PM
man lol all these dudes like legit serial killers

this kid got 12 year old killing themselves while he jizzing onto his iphone and pan stabbing his dad over some xany bars

what in the actual fuck

Amen
12-29-2017, 02:35 PM
Orc - I'll have the profiles too you by end of business day.

A lot of people to write up, fuck lol... Half way through tho.

Habitat
12-29-2017, 02:58 PM
This just killed me lmaoooo

http://i67.tinypic.com/25rpk6s.jpg

Clout
12-29-2017, 03:06 PM
Lol only on netcees.

Amen
12-29-2017, 03:25 PM
Orc battler profiles sent, bro.

Orc
12-29-2017, 03:53 PM
Sickkkk man Amen

Allen Knight
12-29-2017, 04:09 PM
u updated recs?

confirm or confirm

yea.

For Battling
12-29-2017, 07:52 PM
Anti Hero Gunplay Gtfo MY CHAT!!!

Hawk
12-29-2017, 08:47 PM
Had to check him. I'm good

For Battling
12-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Had to check him. I'm good

PM ME

Schadenfreude
12-30-2017, 12:49 AM

I'd BODY him, just like any & all of the rest of you.

That bar in your sig is hot trash. Lmao wtf is up with this overly complicated and sloppy style.

here I'll teach you something, I posted a lazy key & didn't proofread, oh well..

I’d really whip yo ass, then spin back to change ya mans,
prob piss ya'self seeing ya friends die per pull-up - wear training pants.

..how I would've written it, had I not been bullshitting.

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 12:58 AM
nah b

Orc
12-30-2017, 05:37 AM
I'd BODY him, just like any & all of the rest of you

http://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6fJ8M1GNLzyXW7Be/giphy.gif

Habitat
12-30-2017, 08:27 AM
I'd BODY him, just like any & all of the rest of you.

here I'll teach you something, I posted a lazy key & didn't proofread, oh well..

I’d really whip yo ass, then spin back to change ya mans,
prob piss ya'self seeing ya friends die per pull-up - wear training pants.

..how I would've written it, had I not been bullshitting.

Yeah the bar wasn't great but that's pervert boy who can't write for shit telling you that lol I wouldn't even respond to that toenail IQed fuck tard

For Battling
12-30-2017, 09:23 AM
When does the mag drop

Orc
12-30-2017, 09:29 AM
When does the mag drop

Monday

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 12:08 PM
i literally started reading week 3's mag thinkin the new one was dropped n had pages of responses already loll

fml

Schadenfreude
12-30-2017, 02:20 PM
Orc you're a fan too.

OAN did Un send his verse or he just didn't realize it's due the 4th?

Hawk
12-30-2017, 02:32 PM
He already posted since he didn't realize it wasn't due until next week. Orc took it down for him though.

Aero
12-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Orc you're a fan too.

OAN did Un send his verse or he just didn't realize it's due the 4th?

You're top 5 fan of mine.

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 02:46 PM
He already posted since he didn't realize it wasn't due until next week. Orc took it down for him though.
better name

Schadenfreude
12-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Oh OK, appreciate it.

For Battling
12-30-2017, 03:07 PM
You're top 5 fan of mine.

Let’s see how this week goes for you

Lenox
12-30-2017, 03:09 PM
Zelph ill

WRATH
12-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Nah niggas just talked bar out of using his over the top wp and his verse came out trash

Hawk
12-30-2017, 03:26 PM
better name

I can finally focus on writing now

Lenox
12-30-2017, 03:32 PM
Dope name

Aero
12-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Let’s see how this week goes for you

Hush is dead. You're my num 3 fan.

Aero
12-30-2017, 03:37 PM
I can finally focus on writing now

You beat me on HHA too. Do you know how dead you'd be had I known it was you? No votes.

Hawk
12-30-2017, 03:40 PM
I beat lots of people on HHA, don't feel bad.

Aero
12-30-2017, 03:43 PM
I beat lots of people on HHA, don't feel bad.

I beat everyone there and champed the league.

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 03:44 PM
Nah niggas just talked bar out of using his over the top wp and his verse came out trash
lmao

gtfoh

Hawk
12-30-2017, 03:46 PM
I beat everyone there and champed the league.

Ditto.

Orc
12-30-2017, 03:54 PM

Don't do that

WRATH
12-30-2017, 03:57 PM
Fym I went in there expecting to vote for the Canadian kid and look what happened

For Battling
12-30-2017, 04:00 PM
Fym I went in there expecting to vote for the Canadian kid and look what happened

Don’t ruin it for me wraff

Basic M
12-30-2017, 04:15 PM
Ditto.

Bring Duty and Leeno

WRATH
12-30-2017, 04:23 PM
Mr. J u showing or what I got 16

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 04:31 PM
smh

WRATH
12-30-2017, 04:36 PM
It's that passive aggressiveness that wrote that shitty verse

Hawk
12-30-2017, 04:51 PM
Bring Duty and Leeno

I know leeno is still around on boards not sure about Duty

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 05:24 PM
ur fuckin whack WRATH just stop

WRATH
12-30-2017, 09:08 PM
Quit crying before I tell zelph to get on yo ass

Habitat
12-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Why we talkin about an open battle tho

For Battling
12-30-2017, 09:37 PM

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 09:39 PM

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 10:15 PM
n why is someone so garbage talking abt it at all

Suthaveli
12-30-2017, 10:21 PM
... can we get a pic to roast?

For Battling
12-30-2017, 10:26 PM
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/jdmnations/8791D201-0303-4E34-8B51-B92E2ED36164_zpsssn41i9e.jpg

You can make a thread to roast my New Years outfit

For Battling
12-30-2017, 10:26 PM
... can we get a pic to roast?

Orc

Suthaveli
12-30-2017, 10:31 PM
Orc

Dope.
You can remove that red blotch in the background as well?

For Battling
12-30-2017, 10:34 PM
Dope.
You can remove that red blotch in the background as well?

Negative

Suthaveli
12-30-2017, 10:37 PM
Negative

Fair.
Are you hiding something, or is this just beyond your control?

For Battling
12-30-2017, 10:41 PM
Fair.
Are you hiding something, or is this just beyond your control?

Hiding something sir

Barcotic
12-30-2017, 10:46 PM
roflll

Aero
12-30-2017, 10:50 PM
I know leeno is still around on boards not sure about Duty

There was a rap audio by I think Spoonz or some dude started with a C. It leaned me to point of no return. I wish HHA was still up or somebody had the link to it omg I'd pay $100 for it. Maybe guy name Calligraphy.

Hawk
12-31-2017, 12:11 AM
It was up for a while with a new addy. I think it was Soul or Ca$h but it didn't stay up too long.

Hawk
12-31-2017, 12:12 AM
I don't remember Calligrapher doing audio but maybe he did.

Orc
12-31-2017, 05:54 AM
That pic isn't up Zelph

For Battling
01-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Mag?

Barcotic
01-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Mag?
finishing touches
coming sooon

For Battling
01-01-2018, 07:11 PM
finishing touches
coming sooon

Sounds good

Aero
01-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Mag.

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 12:09 AM
be calm, no need for hair loss over this

i believe the man has everything
just needs to get online & put it all together

Orc
01-02-2018, 03:34 AM
be calm, no need for hair loss over this

i believe the man has everything
just needs to get online & put it all together

Yep

Was hungover yesterday slept all day. Will get it up when I'm home from work. It's done

Flow
01-02-2018, 03:54 AM
Yep

Was hungover yesterday slept all day. Will get it up when I'm home from work. It's done

Sounds like a good enough reason to me. Day 2 an im still hanging

Amen
01-02-2018, 08:51 AM
Word, Orc has everything from myself - and I believe Bags sent him the video mag so there is that. Asking for it wil only post pone the process JUST BECAUSE...

Don't ask, it will get dropped - Orc been doing his thing... Watch the man work.

Hawk
01-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Orc I'm good whenever

Orc
01-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Orc I'm good whenever

i've got 10 man should get another minute soon to finish

Hawk
01-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Still planning on 16? If you need to adjust let me know and I can trim some fat

Orc
01-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Still planning on 16? If you need to adjust let me know and I can trim some fat

i've got 14 if u wanna just go with that man

Hawk
01-03-2018, 02:11 PM
i've got 14 if u wanna just go with that man

Cool ready when you are

Orc
01-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Cool ready when you are

done man good luck

Hawk
01-03-2018, 02:17 PM
done man good luck

Dropped. Same to you.

For Battling
01-04-2018, 04:46 AM
Whoever noshows this week is going to have serious problems next week

Maximus
01-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Lenox where u at

Lenox
01-04-2018, 03:12 PM
School

Kill Spree
01-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Lmao

Lenox
01-04-2018, 03:18 PM
No joke tho, just left, yahn mean

For Battling
01-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Can we get votes

Barcotic
01-04-2018, 05:14 PM
wtf is this "brilliant future" shit
is it another "far wife" ? loll shit is a trip round here lately

For Battling
01-04-2018, 05:15 PM
wtf is this "brilliant future" shit
is it another "far wife" ? loll shit is a trip round here lately

Yooo forreal idk why that shit keeps popping up when I copy and paste verses

Aero
01-04-2018, 05:26 PM
BROKE LESNAR you gon make me part something. You better come correct in your battle.

For Battling
01-04-2018, 05:38 PM
Yeah broke what’s been up with you lately?

Profit
01-04-2018, 05:40 PM
What's this profit the alias shit tho, G

Cred
01-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Yeah broke what’s been up with you lately?

Lmao who is he tho? Is he any good?

Srs

For Battling
01-04-2018, 05:46 PM

Srs

He loves wordplay and KOTD and hates gun bars & similes

Need I say more?

For Battling
01-04-2018, 05:47 PM
What's this profit the alias shit tho, G

It’s not a sneak diss. I just think you’re too good to be a “new” head

Barcotic
01-04-2018, 05:48 PM
he's dope w/ personals tho
which trump all the above

Profit
01-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Well brother I'm basically a new head

For Battling
01-04-2018, 05:59 PM
LOLso did anti hero really bite his whole verse? Should I even vote? Aero classickebbl

Barcotic
01-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Hawk

Saint
01-04-2018, 06:11 PM
loll probably recycled, who'd bite that shit?

For Battling
01-04-2018, 06:16 PM

Lol gone

Schadenfreude
01-04-2018, 06:24 PM

That's what I was thinking..lol.

For Battling
01-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Hawk what’s the verdict. I would like to vote but

Schadenfreude
01-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Hawk what’s the verdict. I would like to vote but

just vote anyway.

Schadenfreude
01-04-2018, 08:14 PM
It was for me this time wasn’t it
No, but u almost beat Barc's verse, I swear.

BROKE LESNAR
01-04-2018, 08:44 PM

Srs

What? Getting emotional in my pm wasn't good enough for you? You had to take it to chat? Gtfoh.

BROKE LESNAR
01-04-2018, 08:48 PM
BROKE LESNAR you gon make me part something. You better come correct in your battle.

Hate vote me all you want.

Ghost1
01-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Yah wildin loool

BROKE LESNAR
01-04-2018, 08:52 PM
For Battling don't worry I plan on voting for you next week all you have to do is not drop an entire verse of bars that don't attack your opponent.

Cred
01-04-2018, 08:53 PM
What? Getting emotional in my pm wasn't good enough for you? You had to take it to chat? Gtfoh.

I pmed you to stay out my battles faggot

This nigga vote like he the legendary fresh concept king

Ghost1
01-04-2018, 08:53 PM
This new rb broke Lesnar makes me sad

Barcotic is his favorite battler and forced wordplays are his favorite punches

Wut why

Is this a personal attack on me!?#!(

Schadenfreude
01-04-2018, 09:04 PM

Cred
01-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Bro have u re-read ur verse?

For Battling
01-04-2018, 09:10 PM
Dude is nuts

For Battling
01-04-2018, 09:14 PM
For Battling don't worry I plan on voting for you next week all you have to do is not drop an entire verse of bars that don't attack your opponent.

What’s got you so mad that you’re voting against everyone who doesn’t drop wp in each line but uses gun bars and url type shit instead?

About a month ago you were callin my similes Dope over at RB and now you all a sudden “hate” similies

Aero
01-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Hate vote me all you want.

I'd never hate vote. I liked your verse.

Barcotic
01-04-2018, 09:25 PM
enough w/ the sideways swaying or ima have to whip out the old playbook

For Battling
01-04-2018, 09:27 PM
enough w/ the sideways swaying or ima have to whip out the old playbook

Lol made me lol

Nothing I’m saying is anything close to swaying but ok I’ll respect

Barcotic
01-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Lol made me lol

Nothing I’m saying is anything close to swaying but ok I’ll respect
^that's what I used to say

For Battling
01-04-2018, 09:33 PM
^that's what I used to say

Don’t tell me that.

Now I’m gonna Need a second opinion.

Aero
01-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Hush are you showing tonight? Keep it real with me I respect honesty.

Destroyer
01-04-2018, 10:10 PM
So, self nameplays are considered cool now?
Lemme know, cuz I’m about to vote

Schadenfreude
01-04-2018, 10:20 PM
So, self nameplays are considered cool now?
Lemme know, cuz I’m about to vote

What u talking bout? And Sign up for Fight Night.

WRATH
01-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Why bite though. Disgraceful.

Hawk
01-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Not disagreeing with ya man, should have just wrote it all and powered through. Was stupid. Nothing I can do about it now.

Clout
01-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Not disagreeing with ya man, should have just wrote it all and powered through. Was stupid. Nothing I can do about it now.

You almost have to be dagle, you were named anti-hero as was he. Dagel was a biter too.

Barcotic
01-04-2018, 11:20 PM
smh