PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Blue Bayou (12-2) vs. Killing Spree (7-6) - BLUE WINS

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:38 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Blue Bayou Killing Spree

Blue Bayou
08-27-2018, 08:34 AM
we'll hear this G yell to friends once i pop-off & three shells are sent..
Head shots! you'll have to watch old Knicks footage if u hope to see Spreewell again

Kill Spree
08-27-2018, 08:35 AM
You Legend?...
Fuk that foolery! My punches scalpel sharp cut’n Blue in two
Sayin you ILL’s a paradox... & you’ll need them for surgery after I’m through W/you

DynamiCz
08-27-2018, 08:28 PM
we'll hear this G yell to friends once i pop-off & three shells are sent..
Head shots! you'll have to watch old Knicks footage if u hope to see Spreewell again

This was coo here, I like the knicks/Sprewell tie in. Even better because its a nameflip.

---------

Fuk that foolery! My punches scalpel sharp cut’n Blue in two
Sayin you ILL’s a paradox... & you’ll need them for surgery after I’m through W/you

Decent at best, didn't really like the wording here. Line itself wasn't hard hitting, but it wasn't bad either

I got Blue here, better bar and the impact was stronger on his bar then Sprees...

V-Blue

Destroyer
08-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Got blue here. It’s probably been done on him, but it was clean

V/bb

Jabari Black
08-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Good bar from blue. I’ve seen more impactful, harder hitting bars from you - but you execute so well and the wording so crisp - you can take an okay concept and turn it good. The wp works although it was a bit basic. Idk if you this was on purpose I’ll give you credit for the G tie in lol.

Killing spree your bar was pretty good. Scalpel was a cool tie in. The concept was good, but I’ve heard parodox/pair of docs a few times so that wasn’t too impactful for me. Also paradox seems a bit just thrown in for the wp because you didn’t really set up why it’s a paradox. I thought the bar was good but I think Blue took this one.

Mvgt Blue

For Battling
08-27-2018, 11:10 PM
Spreewell has been used on him before but I don’t recall how it was used, he flip was cool here and was worded good and all. Spree your bar was good too but felt rushed and a bit wordy.

Vote Blue

For Battling
08-28-2018, 04:36 AM
Blue Bayou Wins 4-0