PDA

View Full Version : Psylentz vs. Psylentz

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:44 PM
posted on 10/28/00

Psylentz

by no means is this idea new - but i wanted to get a battle posted on here - well, let me and my mpd disorder get this overwith

ME 1
psy back with a vengeance - makin the weanies feel cheaper than a b*tch for six pence - on notable strumpet, the whore's here sound the trumpet i made the girl double lick ride and pump it

i leave you cock-eyed disoriented - incapacitated - leaving you without a driver designated - i'm not just back i'm reincarnated - verses flow onto yer eyes like visine - pure thought, so distraught they need to be calmed by morphine, like nothing else ever seen

ME 2

let's get up and do this, cause i'm the crudest, rudest unkarmic non-buddhist, a rhyme so full and juicy you could screw this. i post to be heard, the name recognized, hopefully despised, as one of the greatest merely disguised, a bit over zealous, but all the critics are jealous of the pure psylentz state that i create, where all thought will cease, and awareness increase.

i proceed unadalterated, always right on beat, never belated - ego the size of my balls, truly stated. a heart stopping tornado - creatin more cardio disease than fettucine alfredo - i'm becomin a household thing - like that dude Kato. I'm permanently present, one pure peak, never a descent or dull moment, when i leave you'll mourn and lament "poor old psylentz - i knew him well - i pray the little f*cker didn't go to hell" can't be dismissed, i'm too exceptional, so full of myself put ice on my head to keep down the swell.

Understand psy the master - his own gimp slave - born land of the free - home to deprave - no man's free - till he's in his grave

ME 1 (verse 2)

allow me to spit science, leavin you buzzed more than a broken appliance, more f*cked up than a survivior alliance, skill comes with practice and dedication, proper preperation results in proper demonstration, wack emcees deserve defenestration, little bitches that complain about their menstration. hey there spanky - ease yer qulams, but first shave the hair off-a yer palms.

i don't need human interaction. These mindless simps are nuttin but distraction, all slippin no traction. Men of word - no men of action. We all need to pay careful attention to the what wack people mention, but their assanine words result in mental misdirection, all their BS gives me tension. can't stand junior high minded bitches - give their monkey asses detention.

me 2 (verse 2)

me versus myself - mulitple personality - never defined by reality - i derive my intellect from it's own depravity. My soul is quenched, blood thirsty, yet blood drenched - never knew it's own weakness, was it's dirtiest only in relativity to it's cleanliest. compared to the rest of the race - i'm a rat disgrace, flew towards heaven but fell from grace, i always follow my dream, never give up the chase. Dream what dream - well so it seems in my eye it gleams - a perfect world, disturbed and twirled, thrown and hurled into turmoil becuase of it's own relizations - that the world's defining moment was my own creation.

step to Psy, you'll be torutred but never die. keep you alive for my own scandolous reasons, subject you to 24 hours of franky vally and the four seasons. I don't seek revenge merely thought, a fair match is always sought. A mind's a terrible thing to waste, and wack emcees only leave a mind defaced. So before you waste yer time bustin a nut instead of bustin a rhyme think twice, psy's a bastard not naughty or nice, leave you beat once, leave you beat twice, and if you come unprepared, i'll leave you on ice.